#5

Reason To Love

NaEun became really close with Yoseob, to the extend that Jihyun and Hyunah got suspicious. They questioned NaEun, "Yah! Are you hiding things from us? You and Yoseob oppa! Are you guys together? If not, why are you two texting nearly every second!" NaEun's face changed, she replied in a low tone, "It's true, there's nothng... I admit I do like him but it's not he would feel the same too. I don't know..." "Finally! I thought you're not gonna have a relationship and become a lonely old woman. ANYWAY, hasn't we hint him with all the weird stuffs we do during our last and one meeting?" They got really curious. "Don't think so... HE ASKED ME if I was bothered by it and all I could do was to say yes and act as if I was really angry... I didn't want to spoil our relationship, I'm scared to..." NaEun said and turned away, trying to hide her tears... Being friends for so long, of course Jihyun and Hyunah knew NaEun was upset and they walked over to her and gave her a hug. After that, they didn't bother NaEun about that again as they know even if they don't, others would. Yoseob was actually NaEun's tennis club's sunbae too, so the members ask her time to time too.

Everything was normal, until one day.... "Jihyun-ah, take a breath first. You look like you've ran a marathon!" NaEun and Hyunah told Jihyun after seeing her look breathless after zooming into the classroom. "NaEun-ah.. I don't know if it's right to tell you cause I'm not that sure, but I don't want you to get hurt either..." NaEun nodded for her to continue. "I was leaving the cafeteria and I walked pass one of our classmate, Gina, and I accidentally saw her sending a sms to someone... And... I saw Yoseob oppa's name, with a heart..." Jihyun said cautiously. NaEun's heart crashed. She didn't want to believe what she heard so she said, "Could you have seen wrongly? And there could be other people named Yoseob too r-right..?" NaEun choked on her last word. "NaEun-ah... I think it's better if you check with him." Jihyun and Hyunah both said, warily. Oppa... You've said before that you're always staring at one girl in our classroom, is it her? Was I always the one misunderstanding those sweet words you said..?

Since that day, NaEun ignored Yoseob's text, regardless of how many times he called, NaEun didn't pick up either. She couldn't clarify with Yoseob, she didn't want to face it cause' she had a feeling what Jihyun said was true. During class, she could feel a pair of eyes looking at her, it was Gina. NaEun chose to ignore that too. She felt empty and she just left herself hurt that way, crying to sleep every night. The 'DooJi', 'JunHyun' couples, HyunSeung, KiKwang and Dongwoon got worried for her, they all tried comforting NaEun but nothing worked. Jihyun and Hyunah couldn't let it be anymore, they decided to confront Yoseob.

"NaEun! NaEun-sshi!" Gina came running and shouting for NaEun. NaEun didn't want to talk to her, she's kept it in for so long, if Gina talked to her, she might blast it, so she ran away from Gina. Gina saw NaEun escaping, she immediately shout, "NaEun-sshi! Your friends... I heard them saying they were going to confront Yoseob oppa, are you going to let it be that way?!" NaEun stopped. Jihyun and Hyunah? What are they trying to do? I can't let them go find oppa, I can't let him know I like him! Jihyun, Hyunah, jaebal, don't tell him! NaEun asked Gina where they were and rushed up to the rooftop like a mad woman. She reached but hid at one-side once she saw Yoseob. No, I can't let him see me. He'll questioned me and let me go only when I tell him the truth but I can't. NaEun decided to call Jihyun's phone.
(NaEun): YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO TRYING TO DO?! Jaebal, Jihyun-ah, I can't let him know I like him... I will die...
(Jihyun): No, NaEun... MIanhae, we have to say it. He has to know it, I believe he has the right to.
(NaEun): NOO! Jihyun-ah, you can't! Jihyun? Annyeong? Jihyun-ah!"

Jihyun hung up on NaEun. NaEun couldn't let that happen, she has to stop them. I'll just quickly pull them away, this way oppa won't be able to catch me either... NaEun prepared to run, but just then, everything went black after she heard, "Mianhae, NaEun-ah."


A/N: Another done! I'm writing this story as good and fast as I can so that I can really focus on writing another one! Hehe. Sorry, G.NA fans! I seem to make G.NA the bad person but I seriously like her too! Mianhae! Ohyeah, comments people! keke.