#4

Reason To Love

"x equals to ~~ " Goes Mr Lee again... NaEun thought the day was going to end as boring as the other days until the end of class. A guy delivered a bouquet of flowers to Jihyun! As it was directly after class, most of the students were still in classroom and the girls all look at JIhyun with eyes of envy. Then all the gossips started. Hyunah and I looked shock but quickly got back to normal and started shooting questions to Jihyun, "Who is it! Yah, did you get a boyfriend without us know? Hurry tell us the truth!" Jihyun who was also unaware of the sender, felt wronged and clarified, "Yah! Am I like Hyunah? I never kept anything from you two, so don't doubt me alright. I don't know who is it either..." Then they all got into deep thoughts, thinking of the possibilities.

Just then, a group of guys walked in. "Junhyung oppa?" Hyunah blurted out after looking up. We looked up upon hearing Hyunah called. Then one of Junhyung's friends started walking towards Jihyun. OMG! He's the rich playboy of our school isn't it? His next target is Jihyun?! NaEun got into deep thoughts AGAIN, until she heard the playboy said, "Annyeong! I'm Yoon Doojoon, third year, so your sunbae. Did you like the flowers?" Then we heard the female classmates started screaming, crying or what so ever. Jihyun stuttered, "Annyeong... You..." But added some force later, "Why are you giving me flowers for no reason and I don't even know you!" Everyone, including some of the friends started whispering to each other again excluding Hyunah, Junhyung and me though. "No reason? Hahahas, you're funny. Don't you get it?" Doojoon said and JIhyun shook her head. "I like you!" That's it, explosion of rumors started. Seeing Jihyun shocked and blank, NaEun just grabbed Jihyun's hand and escaped from the classroom.

NaEun brought Jihyun to the rooftop, immediately saying, "You... What's your answer?" "I... I... I was going to reject you know, then you pulled me away." Jihyun mumbled out. Yeah, Jihyun, AS IF. "You sure? You don't look like that." NaEun questioned Jihyun and before she could reply, she got a text.
Hey, you haven't give me an answer. At least tell me through text? Doojoon.
"NaEun, I don't know... You know he's a playboy, I don't know if I should say yes... We've heard from our classmates of who he is, crashing girls' heart after they dated awhile... But... I just don't know..." Jihyun said in a low, sad tone.. Jihyun-ah, I don't want you hurt either... But your heart... "Maybe, you should tell him no first. Then when you guys know each other better, things might change." NaEun comforted Jihyun. Jihyun nodded.

Since then, Jihyun started hanging out with Doojoon more too... NaEun felt a little lonely, but she knew she couldn't be selfish. Plus, she made friends with Junhyung and Doojoon's friends too, HyunSeung, Kikwang & Dongwoon. People from school started lots of gossips too, cause these five weren't ordinary five guys, they are the school's most popular guys due to their school duties. All the girls glared at NaEun whenever she pass by as she got a chance with the popular guys but not them. *Sigh* Thanks to those to "bestfriends", now I'm SO POPULAR... Then they're throwing me alone... NaEun thought to herself angrily while walking, not paying attention to the corridors again... BANG! NaEun collided with someone AGAIN.. "You're so clumsy, always knocking into someone. Really so much to think about?" a male voice said. NaEun looked up, she didn't think she knew that guy but her heart felt weird... "Sorry! But er, do I know you?" NaEun asked warily. The guy chuckled and replied, "Yeah, I guess you wasn't really able to see my face that time. I'm the one you knocked into the other day, I guess you were kinda upset then." Remembering the scene, NaEun blushed red and started apologising repeatedly again. "Hahas, it's okay. Anyway, I'm Yang Yoseob, class 3-A." Yoseob introduced. "Oh, annyeonghaeseyo sunbae, I'm Kim NaEun, class 1-A."


A/N: B2ST is all out together~! kekeke. Well, how was it? Anyway, thanks for subscribing and commenting, Lumiere01! Really appreciate it.(: Hope other readers can give me comments too, so that I can improve further and BE MY SUBSCRIBER TOO~ Hehe. :D