#2

Reason To Love
NaEun paced back and forth in her living room, nervous and afraid. Suddenly, BEEP! NaEun's phone ringed. *dugeun dugeun* Ottokaji? NaEun finally took up the phone and flipped to read:
Hey! I'm Junhyung sunbae here. I wanted to ask you out to tell you my answer. Can I meet you at the cafe near our school later at 3.00PM? :D
"OMG! He just asked me out!" NaEun literally screamed and jumped around the room. But it doesn't mean anything right? NaEun shook her head then went to change quickly after replying, as it was gonna be the meeting time soon.
On the way there, NaEun texted her bestfriend, Hyunah:
Hyun! Gwaenchanha? Get well soon okay. Anyway, I've got news to share with you! Junhyung sunbae just asked me out! Well, I know it doesn't mean anything since he haven't given me a reply yet.
Instantly, NaEun received the reply from Hyunah:
I'm fine! Actually, I wasn't sick~ I just overslept all the way, so decided to put on a show. Mianhae! Back to the point, jeongmal?! Can I pretty please go with you, since I missed the confession part but you can fill me in after your date.(:
NaEun rolled her eyes after knowing the truth then texted Junhyung sunbae to check if Hyunah can go. He agreed and NaEun told Hyunah.
 
NaEun met up with Hyunah and they proceeded to the cafe, seeing Junhyung sunbae already there waiting. They quickly went in and apologised for the delay. However, NaEun realised something. She knew sunbae would always say it's okay, smiling. This time, he did everything but one thing special was, his gaze at Hyunah. NaEun blank out for a while until Hyunah nudged her to sit. "NaEun-sshi, jeongmal mianhae. But I think my answer is gonna be a no..." Junhyung sunbae said, directly at the point. Waeyo..? "Aniyo, it's alright... I think I just need the washroom for awhile." NaEun stuttered and walked away awkwardly, trying to hide her emotions as much as she can. Tears rushed down like a spoilt water tap after I got into one of the cubicles. Apa.. Jeongmal apa... All these times getting rejected repeatedly, am I really that bad..?  Soon, NaEun washed up and walked out, yet to get another blow. She saw Hyunah and Junhyung sunbae laughing and chatting happily without her existence... How could Hyun.. She's my friend isn't it? Was that her purpose of tagging along? NaEun, you pabo! Without any hesitation, NaEun just zoomed out of the cafe, running away from the truth. She could hear people shouting her name continuously, but she didn't turn back her head, her heart not allowing her so. Days passed and NaEun just blocked out all the people around her, being like a living zombie. Finally, Hyunah and Jihyun decided to confront NaEun.

Sorry! This is quite short than the first one. Couldn't really drag it longer. :P I know it's ish but I'll try harder for the next chapter! PLEASE comment, cause I wanna write a good one for everyone. :D