#6

Reason To Love

NaEun felt her head hurt, she opened her eyes, seeing only darkness and she was tied up too. "Hellooooooo~! Anybody? Help!" NaEun started screaming frantically. Just then, someone opened the door and switched on the lights. NaEun frowned a little cause the sudden brightness were prickling her eyes, then she slowly opened and gasped in horror. Standing in front of her was none other than her fear, Yoseob oppa. "NaEun-ah, gwaenchanha? Mianhae, they had to do this so that you and I can talk. So... Why are you ignoring me?" Yoseob oppa asked, staring at me with shining eyes. Nam Jihyun! Kim Hyunah! You two are so gonna get it from me once I get free from here. "Before I answer you, can you please UNTIE me first?" NaEun snapped at Yoseob, which kinda shocked both of them cause' NaEun never got angry at Yoseob before. She did before when Yoseob said or do stupid stuffs but she just didn't scold him. After NaEun was untied, she immediately ran to the door, not hoping to answer Yoseob's question. Darn! It's locked! Seriously, having friends as kidnappers, I'll should have expected I wouldn't be able to escape... NaEun just continued to try breaking the door, while Yoseob started to chuckle. "NaEun-ah, if they wanted us to talk, do you think you can escape even if you tear down the door?" Hearing what Yoseob say, NaEun gave up but she still didn't talk to him, she just sat facing the door.

"Please, NaEun-ah. Tell me, what's wrong. I don't want us to be like that, I still want you, my sister." Yoseob finally said it, the word NaEun refuse to inject into her mind. "Sister... Just siblings and never different... I don't want to! I'm unreasonable! If we can't be more than that, we shouldn't even be friends!" NaEun finally exploded then she knocked vigorously on the door and shouted, "LET ME OUT! IF YOU STILL WANT ME AS YOUR FRIEND, LET ME OUT!" Then the door finally unlocked, NaEun rushed out before Yoseob could say anything. "YAH! YANG YOSEOB! We got you a chance to talk with her and you just made her leave! How could..." Before Hyunah could finish, Yoseob pushed through her and chased after NaEun. NaEun-ah, I didn't know you felt this way... But I can't...

They ran from one of the classroom and then back to the rooftop, AGAIN. "NaEun-ah! Listen..." Yoseob started talking, only interrupted by NaEun. "Go away! I've always been by your side, I'm not trying to claim credits for it. But my heart hurts everytime I helped you to "get informations" from the girl you like. You've hurt and mend, hurt and mend my heart, but I'm a human too! This time, it's Gina, so am I suppose to scope informations for you again! Then keep waiting like an idiot, hoping for a miracle to happen... Yang Yoseob, I hate you. For so much so much I can't say." "NaEun-ah... I didn't know you like me. I know I've hurt you... Forget me, I know it's hard but you've got to." Yoseob said in guilt. Apa... Jeongmal apa... Yang Yoseob... You're a total jerk. You'll regret it. Being with a flirt like Gina...


A/N: REALLY SORRY TO G.NA AND YOSEOB's FANS~ Actually my bias is Yoseob too, I love him like hell. I sad that I've made him a bad guy too. Well, I think I'm finishing this story soon too. Hope you all liked it~! I still want comments~~ Please~ At least grade my story, kekeke. :D Subscribers are jolly welcomed too, I DON'T BITE~ :D