#1

Reason To Love

Hey-yeom! Just some slight notice before you start. Those in peach-pink and italic are the characters thoughts alright.(:


 

“Aigoo~! I’m gonna be late soon!” NaEun muttered to herself, running and look at her watch time to time. Aish, I could have skipped breakfast if umma stopped nagging at me. Then… BANG! “Omo! Mianhae! Gwaenchanha?” I repeatedly bowed to whoever I’ve knocked into. “Ah, it’s okay. I’m alright.” a slightly rough voice replied. I looked up and gasped, “You’re… You’re…” A confused look was on the guy’s face. NaEun shake her head and immediately rushed to school, realizing only after so long that she’s totally late. It’s him.

 

**FlashBack Starts**

“Ex-ex-excuse me, may I know where is class 1-A?” NaEun stuttered to a random schoolmate. However, she just ignored me and went away. Hmph, so unfriendly… Turns out, all the people that she asked just ignored her like she’s an idiot. Until, “Hey, I know where is class 1-A, I can bring you there.” A guy suddenly pop out and told me. Wow, he looks kinda… no. He is dashing and cute! NaEun blushed slightly after her thought, but thank goodness, he didn’t see it and just led her after she nodded. Love at first sight? Uh-oh.

**FlashBack Ends**

 

Finally, NaEun got to class… without slipping from the scolding. She sat down and immediately whispered to her best friend, Jihyun, “I saw him! Like finally, AGAIN!” NaEun started smiling wildly, totally forgetting the lesson. Jihyun looked blank and then mouthed, “Who?” NaEun gave her the how-can-you-forget face, then replied, “JunHyung.” Remembering, she whispered, “Oh! So how was it? Did you get his number? What happened?” NaEun glared at her then got disappointed that she didn’t do ANYTHING at all. “Kim NaEun! Nam Jihyun! If there’s anything that’s disrupting you from the lesson, tell me and I’ll get rid of it for you! PAY ATTENTION!” Miss Lee yelled at us. We’re kinda jumped a little but her sudden yell, then decided to get into details during break.

 

Break Time! Jihyun did not waste any second and started blabbering all the questions out again. “I didn’t say anything to him other than apologizing. I was shocked and nervous…” NaEun looked down, drawing circles on the table. “Aish! How could you waste that chance! You should have at least just make yourself known to him!” Jihyun literally screamed in NaEun’s ear, causing others to stare at us. NaEun glared at her, as though using her eyes to tell Jihyun, “What the hell was that for!” Jihyun giggled then continued, “Anyway, I guess it’s about time that you introduce yourself to him or just confess to him.” NaEun gasped. CONFESS?! “But we hardly know each other, the answer is obvious this way isn’t it?” Jihyun shrugged, “Well, you never know if you never try and he might be in love with you at first sight too right?” And the persuasion continues all the way till the end of the remaining classes.

 

And NaEun got persuaded. To their knowledge after some stalking over time, Junhyung was a year older than NaEun and he was in 2-A, so that’s where they proceeded. Just then, they spotted Junhyung with guys whom seem like his friends, walking along the corridors. NaEun blushed immediately and Jihyun chuckled at how adorable NaEun was. I never knew NaEun could be this cute, she’s always stubborn and slightly unreasonable which kinda made me see why she’s never going through love easily, but that one moment, I felt her innocence. After blanking out for a while, we approached them. “Annyeonghaseyo, NaEun from class 1-A imnida. I.. Uh.. Junhyung sunbae, I… I like you!” After confessing half-way, NaEun awkwardly stuff a note into Junhyung’s hand and dashed as fast as her legs could carry her. Jihyun was confused caused she wasn’t aware of the note but soon got normal and chased after NaEun. “Hey! Is that note your TRUE confession? Wow, you must have really wanted to confess ages ago right?” That’s Jihyun. Never ending questions and always answers them herself. NaEun just shook her head, annoyed with Jihyun.

Standing at the corridor, Junhyung was slightly taken aback but the sudden confession. Then he started reading the note, ignoring his friends who were all trying hard to get a peek of the note too.

 

Sunbae,

      I know this is quite sudden and I might have scared you a little, sorry about that. But I felt that I really needed to tell you that I like you. It was love at first sight I guess and I really wanna thank you for helping me get to class that day too. I just like the way you’re kind and friendly. To be frank, I like you cause you’re cute and dashing too. I don’t need a speedy reply but I still hope I can hear your answer soon. You can text me at xxx-xxxx-xxx.

                                                                                                                                                     KimNaEun

 

Then Junhyung let out a little laugh, causing his friends to get even more curious. One of his friends, Doojoon, got irritated and shouted at him, “Yah! Yong Junhyung! Stop keeping suspense from us okay! Who’s that girl anyway? She looks average and I can see, totally not you’re type. So what’re you gonna do?” Without hesitation, Junhyung replied, “Just end it.”

 


Hmm, so how was it? Was it too short or is it too long & naggy? Please give me your comments, thanks!(: