#3

Reason To Love

“NaEun-ah, gwaenchanha? Why are you so listless these days? Did something happen during that day? Junhyung oppa and I ran after you calling your name but you didn’t respond and neither did you reply to any of our texts. What’s wrong?” Hyunah asked NaEun. NaEun tried ignoring them at first but when she heard Hyunah say “Junhyung oppa”, she blurted out words angrily, “So you two became that close already isn’t it… I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND! How could you…” Hyunah was surprised while Jihyun just looked at NaEun with big, shocked eyes. NaEun’s eyes got wet and she pushed through the both of them, not bothering to listen to Hyunah’s reply. She ran along the corridors, then she heard Hyunah and Jihyun shouting her name wildly but she continued running until… BANG! NaEun banged into a guy, again. “Mianhae…” NaEun managed to mutter out, holding her head down preventing others to see her crying. “Are you okay? You seem to be…” Before the guy could finish his sentence, NaEun quickly nodded her head and dash off before her bestfriends catch up with her.

 

Jihyun, Hyunah, mianhae… I know I’m always the stubborn type, but when it’s all these, I just can’t face it well and strong. Forgive me.NaEun sped to her room, burying her face between her pillows, crying all out. Jihyun and Hyunah who reached NaEun’s house began pressing vigorously at the bell but no one opened the door for them. NaEun’s parents went overseas awhile ago, so NaEun was alone. Jihyun began questioning Hyunah, “You and Junhyung sunbae are TOGETHER?! Seriously, you know how much NaEun like him. If you liked him at the very start, you should’ve told NaEun! I can believe you just hurt her like this!” Hyunah started to feel really guilty and mumbled, “I didn’t meant to keep it a secret. You guys know me, I don’t really have a very particular feeling with anyone… But that day, it just happened. He asked me and I suddenly felt that I didn’t want to reject him, so I just said yes… I didn’t want to hurt NaEun too…” Jihyun just shook her head and left, leaving Hyunah who started to weep.

 

Hyun… It just happened isn’t a reason or an excuse…NaEun heard their whole conversation as she went down to the door after they stopped ringing the bell, she knew Hyunah was still out there and she opened the door, facing Hyunah. “I really want to know… For that moment right after he asked you, have you thought of me before you replied…?” NaEun weakily asked Hyunah. “NaEun, I… I…” But Hyunah didn’t knew what she should say… “I’ve got it, I’ll be alright. Just go home.” NaEun added, this time with a little more strength. I got my answer… But I knew that was Hyunah and I couldn’t blame her much more. She was always like that, she couldn’t reject anyone who confess to her but mostly it ended fast. I didn’t know what their ending would be, but I know I shouldn’t end our relationship.

 

Everything got back to normal that day, but what’s different was that Hyunah was hanging out a lot more with Junhyung sunbae than NaEun and Jihyun. They were kinda pissed off with that and even confronted Hyunah before but all they could ever concluded was, that’s Hyunah. NaEun sighed, but was glad to know she still have Jihyun at least. BUT, who’s knew Jihyun was entering a battle of love too. For NaEun and Junhyung, NaEun still felt awkward when she’s with him and persisted to continue calling him sunbae though Junhyung said she could call him oppa.


Another chapter done.(: So how is it so far? Please try not to be silent readers, I would really love comments. :D Well, my chapters are beginning to feel quite short ehh, but I didn't really wanna drag until it goes out of point. So... Tell me by commenting if you prefer longgg stories.(: Anyway, SUBSCRIBE too! <3