07

Unexpected Love...with a shark?

Jaekyung,Dae,Hyerin,and Taeil all sat at one table,and the others on another table. They ate lunch and talked to one another,joking and playing around. Taeil turned to face Hyerin and roared.

"RAHHH!" I'm a tiger! Scared?" He smiled.

"Aish. Shut up! I was caught off guard okay!" The fish couple laughed and smiled at each other. 

Jae stared at them and smiled brightly. She looked around and saw that Jihoon was staring and smiling at the couple as well.

**

"Zoo it is then! Let's go get ready!" Zico shouted and jogged off into his room. All the members went to get ready as well. Except for Jihoon. He stood up and sat down next to his hyung.

"Hyung,do you by any chance...like Hyerin noona?"

Taeil was caught off guard by the maknae's sudden question and glanced at Hyerin who was busy laughing with Jaekyung and Daehyun. He sat up and cleared his throat. He laughed nervously.

"Haha. What makes you think that Jihoonie?"

"Well it's just...I've seen the way you smile and look at her. Seems you got something going on here hyung."

"I just think she's...cute. That's all."

Jihoon looked at his hyung and smiled before leaving to get ready for the trip. Taeil looked at Hyerin and sighed.

"Cute...that's all." He smiled and went off to the kitchen for a drink of water.

**

Jae remembered the conversation Jihoon had with Taeil. She told Dae she'd be right back and headed for Jihoon's table. She sat down next to him and cleared .

"Ahem," She imitated his deep voice ; "Hyung,do you by any chance...like Hyerin noona?"

Jihoon's eyes widened and he quickly turned to face Jaekyung who was laughing.

"YAH! You guys overheard our conversation?!"

"Ani,it was just me....I think."

"Aish...well,don't tell anyone. Especially Hyerin noona!"

"Psh,don't worry. I've been watching them too."

"So...does noona like hyung back then?"

"That...I don't know. Unnie doesn't show or tell those kinds of feelings to me. I can't tell."

"Should we set them up on a date then?" Jihoon smiled widely.

"Aniyo,unnie's smart,she'll find out something's up right away."

"What are we gonna do then?"

"Nothing! For now at least. I know they'll come together soon. I just know it. But don't stop watching them arasseo! And don't tell anyone either!"

"Arasseo."

Jae smiled and returned to her seat.

 

"Yah. What did you two talk about?" Dae looked at Jaekyung concerned. She stared at him grinning and thought for a bit.

"Should I tell you or not?~" She cooed.

"YES! I'm your boyfriend,of course you should tell me! Oh my god,you're cheating on me arent you...no,you're falling for Jihoon aren't you! I saw you smiling and laughing with him! I knew this would happen! I-"

Jae stuffed a piece of bread in his mouth before he went on. She explained everything to him whispering in his ear so Taeil and Hyerin wouldn't hear.

"Oh~!" He oppened his mouth in shock with the piece of bread still not eaten yet.

"Aigoo~" Jae tapped under his chin and Dae chewed,smiling.

She smiled and took a sip of her drink,satisfied.