02

Unexpected Love...with a shark?

When she got home she sank into the couch. She texted her best friend.

"Jaeee~ come over i'm dyinggg~ TT ^ TT"

"aigoo. arasseo unnie. see you in a bit! ^^ <3"

 

Park Jaekyung. Yes,they both have the same sur names,but no,they aren't sisters. Well,sistars in this situation. Jae is Rin's best friend,and she's been there for her whenever Hyerin needs her. She's currently dating B.A.P's Jung Dae Hyun,and the fans seem to like seeing them together.

"UNNIEEE~ I'M HERE~!"

"Aigoo! Keep it down Jae! Sheesh."

The girls laughed and hugged each other.

"So what's up unnie?"

 

They sat down and the TV. Jae changed the channel to MNET. A show called M! Countdown was on.
The MCs called out in unison for the next performance ; "Block B!"

"Oh? Block B?"

Those words. They're a kpop group? Hyerin turned her attention to the TV screen. She saw 7 men singing and dancing to a song titled "Nillili Mambo". The pre-chorus was playing,and Hyerin's eyes widened. 

"THAT GUY! THE GUY FROM THE PET SHOP!"

"M-mwoh? Yah,unnie calm down! What are you saying?"

"Rock and roll~!"

"I met that guy today at the pet shop! He gave me his cellphone number Jae!"

"OMO! Unnie! Why didn't you tell me?! They're probably done with their performance by now.."

Jae took Hyerin's phone and immediately started searching through her contacts.

"Y-yah! Park Jaekyung! What do you think you're doing?! Give that back!"

"I'm hooking you up unnie!" Jae winked and tossed the phone to her nervous best friend. Hyerin looked down at her phone and saw that a call was being connected. With Taeil!

 

 

"WHAT?!"

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ah! Uh...uh...anneyong!" Hyerin glared at Jaekyung who smiled brightly.

"Yah unnie don't just sit there!"

Hyerin held the phone away from her.

"Well what am I supposed to say?!"

"Tell him you saw their performance!"

"What? Why? I don't-"

Jae pushed the phone back to Hyerin's ear.

"I..uh..saw your performance."

"Oh! So you know who Block B is now?"

Hyerin looked to her best friend for help.

 

"UNNIE! How could you not know who they are?! Remember when I forced you to watch Dae oppa and the boys on Show Champion the other day? Remember the group that was sitting below them? And remember the guy that was doing the "hilarious aegyo"? That's them! Aish! Unnie!"

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ah! Ah...nae."

The shark laughed on the other line.

"Mm...well. Tomorrow's another free day for us,do you wanna come over to the dorm? I could introduce you to the members. I mean,if you don't want to that's fine."

"I....uh.."

"SHE'D LOVE TO!"

"PARK JAEKYUNG!"

"Apartments on the other side of Han River,big white and clean building,can't miss it! Room 307! See you tomorrow!"

Taeil smiled and hung up.

 

And just like that,the call ended. Hyerin glared at her best friend. Jae just beamed and made a heart shape with her arms. 

"AISH!" Hyerin whacked Jae on the back of her head.

"Ow! Unnie!" Jae pouted and rubbed her head with her hands.

"How on Earth could you just make plans for me just like that?! What if I had plans tomorrow!"

"HA! Like what? Go to the pet shop and watch fish all day? Besides,me and oppa'll come with you tomorrow."

 

"Excuse you but watching fish is not to be belittled like that Jae. And if Dae's coming...then does that mean we're all squeezing together in the back?"

"Who said anything about sitting with us in the back? You're sitting with Taeil in the front~"

"Aishhh this bastard." She whacked Jae in the head again.

"Merong~" Jae stuck out her tongue. The girls laughed and continued watching TV.