06

Unexpected Love...with a shark?

Once they got to the zoo they were all excited and jumpy. U-Kwon and Minhyuk trailed off by themselves,Kyung and Zico looked for the tigers,Jaehyo called the maknae to tag with him,which left Dae,Jaekyung,Hyerin and Taeil.

Jae looked at Hyerin who crossed her arms and had a blank expression painted on her face.

"Yah. Unnie. Don't be such a bum arasseo!"

Dae pulled Jaekyung off to go look around. Hyerin sighed.

"I apologize in advance if I bring down the mood a lot."

"Ani,it's fine. I'm not too excited either." He laughed.

 

 

The fish couple walked around looking at the different animals.

"Oppa ppali! They're leaving!" Jae and Daehyun were following the fish lovers throughout the entire trip.

"Jagiyaaa~ Let's go on our own~" Dae whined.

"Please oppa~" Jae pouted and did her aegyo. Dae thought for a moment and stared at the "trying to be cute" Jaekyung.

"Aigoo. Arasseo."

 

Meanwhile,the fish lovers seemed to be opening up and enjoying themselves. They came across the monkeys and Hyerin thought they were cute."Keke~ Look,I can be a monkey~"

She puffed out her cheeks and closed her eyes. Taeil laughed.

Cute. That's all. Cute. he thought to himself.

Jae gasped. "Oppa~! Did you see how Taeil smiled at unnie? He totally likes her!~"

"Oh,hyung seems to be smiling a lot around her doesn't he." Dae smiled at Jaekyung who continued to follow the couple.

 

 

Taeil and Hyerin came across the tigers. One of them roared and Hyerin jumped,into Taeil's arms. She looked up at him and quickly cleared and walked off. Taeil smiled to himself.

Really,really cute. He laughed.

Aish! Park Hyerin! How could you let your guard down like that!? Hyerin mentally kicked herself and continued to walk off her embarassment. Taeil jogged after her and caught up. They continued to look around.

 

"Omo~!" Jae squealed. "So cute!"

 

 

As they were walking,Hyerin heard a faint squeal in the distance.

"Omo! So cute!" 

She thought it was Jaekyung,so she looked everywhere but didn't see her anywhere. She shrugged it off. Taeil heard the squal too,and looked around. Just when he thought it was nothing,he spotted Daehyun standing near a map stand,and saw Jaekyung motioning for him to hide with her. Taeil laughed.

"I think they're....stalking us." He pointed to the map stand and Hyerin saw Jae's head pop out,then quickly hide back in.

She texted Jae.

"we can see u,loser. :p"

A few seconds later Jae texted back.

"mwo? wth are you talking about unnie?"

Hyerin laughed,and so did Taeil.

 

*buing!*

Taeil checked his phone and saw a text from Zico.

"let's meet at the food court 4 lunch hyung,tell the others if u see them"

He turned to Hyerin. "Zico says to meet at the food court for lunch,let's go?"

Hyerin nodded and went to Jaekyung and Dae to tell them.

"Hey,losers,let's go get lunch~" Hyerin smiled at them.

"UNNIEEEE~!" Jae squealed again and put an arm over Hyerin's shoulders even though she was shorter than her. They all laughed and headed for the food court.