04

Unexpected Love...with a shark?

**a/n: in this chapter Taeil can drive...but i'm not sure if he actually does drive.LOL. let's just pretend he does yeah? xD**

 

Taeil walked to his car follwed by Jaekyung,Dae,then Hyerin. Taeil got in the drivers seat and reved up the engine. Daehyun got in first,followed by Jae in the back seat. Just as Hyerin was about to sit down,Jae pushed her out.

She motioned her head for her to sit in the front. Hyerin grumbled and stepped out,while Taeil saw the whole thing from the front mirror. He laughed and flashed his adorable shark smile. Hyerin opened the door and sat down. She glanced at Taeil who was already staring at her,and quickly turned away. He flashed another killer smile and started driving.

 

Once they arived at the dorm Taeil opened the door and called for the members. One by one,six men stood in a line with their pajamas still on. They called for Taeil to join with them,the only one dressed nicely.

"Do you wanna b? Block B! Anneyonghaseyo Block B imnida~" They bowed and did their introducion coolly. Taeil turned to the members and explained.

"Ah nae,you guys already know Daehyun,and uh,this is his girlfriend."

"Nae~ Anneyonghaseyo,Park Jaekyung imnida~!" Jae bowed and smiled cutely.

"Yah don't be so cute like that,they might steal you away from me." Dae protectively hid Jae behind is back. The members "aye"d him and laughed. Jae pushed Hyerin out who was quietly standing in the back. "Go~" 
Hyerin glared at the snickering Jae.

"Ah...nae,Park Hyerin imnida~" Hyerin shyly bowed.

 

"Wahhh! Kyeopta! The guy who looked like a cucumber smiled widely.

"Ayo wassup baby! Park Kyung." He draped an arm over Hyerin's shoulder and smiled. Jae pulled it off and glared at Kyung who glared back.

The members then introduced themselves indivually.

A tall figure who was in a pikachu suit went first. "Anneyong Hyerin-ah! Ahn Jaehyo imnida~" 
He bowed and gave a yawn.
The cucumner who already clarified himself to Hyerin went again. "Park Kyung baby." He winked which made the members cringe. A guy with slick,good looking features stepped up and introduced himself next.

"Super dancer,B-bomb." He secretly mouthed "Lee Minhyuk" and Hyerin smiled,nodding.

Next a guy who gave off a "gangster-like" vibe went up. "The leader,ZICO. You can call me Jiho. Woo Jiho." He gave a peace sign coolly and stepped back.

"Kim Yoo Kwon ~" A boy with dark red hair flashed a smile that could kill you anyday.

Then a guy with cute,innocent looks introduced himself. "Nae,anneyonghaseyo,Pyo Jihoon imnida~" Hyerin's eyes widened at the sound of his deep husky voice. He laughed.

"Lee Taeil~" He flashed his cute shark-like smile to Hyerin who smiled back. Jihoon noticed how they smiled at each other and smiled to himself.

"Theres definetly something going on with you hyung." He smiled at Taeil.