03

Unexpected Love...with a shark?

Hyerin woke up to the sound of her cellphone beeping. She mumbled to herself and sat up with her eyes still shut.

"Morning! Apartment 307,right? ^^ 30-35 minutes? I'll pick you up later. See you."

Hyerin's eyes shot open. "Ah . I have nothing to wear. Ugh." 
She sulked out of bed and texted Jaekyung.

"yah. u up yet. go get ready. tell ur bf too. 30-35 minutes. see u later. blehhh."

A few seconds later Jae texted back.

"Unnie~! Wae so mean todaaaay (;
See you in a bit,SMILE OKAY! <3 <3"

Hyerin scoffed and went to go get ready. After taking a shower and cleaning up,she finally chose an outfit to wear. A loose tank top,high wasted shorts and her sneakers. She left her hair down and gave one last look in the mirror. As soon as she was satisfied she scoffed again.

"Ugh. Why do I even care...aish."

She heard a couple of knocks at the door. She sighed and went to open it.

"UNNIEEEE!" Jae squealed and tackled her best friend. Dae walked in coolly and held up a hand. 

"Hi."

"Ew. Why are you so...excited."

"Yeah. Do you like Taeil hyung more than me?" Dae pouted.

"Of course not oppa~" The couple smiled and gave each other a light peck on the lips. Jae turned to face Hyerin,and Dae's arms s around her waist back hugging her. Hyerin scrunched her nose and cringed. Jae laughed.

"I'm excited cause unnie's finally going on a date!~"

"Uh,no. It's not a date. I'm just getting to meet Block B,then I'll go straight back home."

Jae sighed and the three of them sat down on the couch.

 

 

"This is the longest thirty minutes ever..." Hyerin sighed quietly to herself. She looked over to her right and saw the sweet couple cuddling and giving each other butterfly kisses.

"What if Block B hyungs steal you away from me jagi?" Dae pouted again.

"Oppa,don't think like that. I'm all yours~" Jae beamed and kissed his pouty lips. He nestled his head into her neck and smiled. 

"Ugh." Hyerin cringed again. Just as she was about to take a deep breath,a few knocks were at the door. Hyerin walked to the door about to answer it,but Jae rushed past her and opened the door.

"Anneyong~!" Jae bowed and greeted Taeil.

"Oh? Aren't you Daehyun's girlfriend? What are you doing here...?" The shark gave a confused look.

"Kekeke~" Jae pulled his arm dragging him in. Hyerin bowed and shyly waved.

"Anneyong hyung!" Dae shouted from the couch,his eyes glued to the TV screen because of the glorious cheesecake being made on the cooking channel. Taeil smiled at Hyerin and greeted Dae back.

 

 

"Sorry for the sudden shock. Park Jaekyung,nice to meet you,and no,me and unnie aren't sisters. Remember your phone call yesterday with Hyerin unnie? I'm the girl that gave you the address~
And the reason why me and Dae oppa are here is cause we're tagging along!" Jae smiled then leaned closer to Taeil.

"To unnie this is like her first date ever,so I'm here to back her up."

"YAH PARK JAEKYUNG!" Jae turned around and beamed at her unnie.

"Well uh...let's go then?" Taeil stood heading for the door. The girls stood and followed.

"Oppa~! Let's go!" Dae snapped out of his daydreaming about food and followed along.