05

Unexpected Love...with a shark?

They all sat down in the living room,some on the couch and others on the floor.

"So what are we gonna do today then? I mean,its our day off,and we have guests over." Zico yawned and stretched his arms.

"Let's go to the zoo!" Jaekyung yelled from Dae's arms.

"Ayeee. Zoos are dirty and smelly!" Kyung gave a stinky face to Jae.

"Ani,well a zoo's actually a nice place for fun and stuff." Jaehyo commented from the kitchen.

 

They all thought about going to the zoo and having fun,all except for two people. Jaekyung noticed that Hyerin was sitting with her arms crossed,and she pouted as well.

"Unnie! Do you not like zoos?"

Everybody turned their attention to Hyerin.

"Ani...it's just,there's other better places to go to...like an aquarium..." She mumbled the last part to herself.

"Eh?" U-Kwon gave a confused look towards Hyerin.

"What did she say?" Minhyuk looked at the other members confused.

"Nothing! I just..said..the aquarium.."

Taeil shot up from his seat.

"Oh! We should go to the aquarium guys!"

"Ayeee sorry jagi,but aquariums are boring~" Kyung whined.

"Who're you calling jagi?!" Taeil looked at Kyung like he was crazy.

"Aish not you hyung."

Taeil sat back down.

 

"Yah yah. Calm down,let's just take a vote." Zico calmly said.

 

"1....2.....3!"

All of them yelled out zoo...except for two.

 

"AQUARIUM!" The fish couple both yelled in unison.

They stared at the two fish lovers and bursted out laughing.

"Yah unnie! You can't just stare at fish all day!" Jaekyung laughed uncontrollably.

"Aish! Who said I stare at fish all day!" Hyerin whacked Jaekyung on her head but still laughed.

"Haha! You too hyung!" Jaehyo laughed and pointed to Taeil. Taeil just laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"Zoo it is then! Let's go get ready!" Zico shouted and jogged off into his room. All the members went to go get ready as well,except for Jihoon.

He stood up and sat down next to his hyung.

"Hyung...do you by any chance...like Hyerin noona?" Taeil was caught off guard by Jihoon's sudden question and glanced at Hyerin who was busy laughing with Jaekyung and Dae. He sat up and cleared his throat. He laughed a bit nervously.

"Haha. What makes you think that Jihoonie?"

"Well it's just...I've seen the way you smile and look at her. There's nothing going on with you?"

"I just think she's....cute. That's all."

Jihoon just looked at his hyung and smiled before leaving to get ready for the zoo. Taeil looked at Hyerin and sighed.

"Cute...that's all." He smiled and went to the kitchen for a drink of water.

 

While Jaekyung,Dae and Hyerin continued to play around and laugh,Jae stopped for a minute and thought about the conversation she just heard between Jihoon and Taeil. The other two didn't seem to hear them.

"Lee Taeil...you're in big trouble." She smiled to herself.

 

 

Once they were all dressed and ready to go,they gathered in the living room.

"So should we all just walk in a big group together at the zoo then?" Zico asked.

"Ani,ani. That won't work,we'll just look like a big tourist group thats lost." Kyung crossed his arms and leaned on the couch.

The group thought for a bit,until Jae came up with an idea.

"Let's travel in pairs!"

"ASA! I call Hyerin!" Kyung plopped himself on the couch next to Hyerin and draped an arm over her shoulders.

Jae glared at Kyung who made a face back. Zico took Kyung away from Hyerin and put his arm over Kyung's shoulders to keep him from going anywhere.

"It's set then! We'll travel in pairs!" Jae felt satisfied,and the group seperated into two vans and trailed off.