End of a Long Day

Out of the Darkness

An arm wraps around my waist as I make my way out of N's office and toward my room. "And where do you think you're going?"

 

"Um… My room?" I answer, unsure of what he wanted to hear.

 

"We slept in your room last night. My room this time."

 

"But Ravi –"

 

"Can get stuffed. Come on!" he chirps happily, getting behind me to push me along faster.

 

Before I can protest, we have already made it all the way up the stairs and he has steered me into his room. It's the same size as my own room, but there's more in it – a lot more.

 

"It's… really messy. It looks like someone's footlocker exploded, I don't understand. What happened in here?"

 

"Ravi happened."

 

I feel like my brain has exploded. "Wait. There's only one Ravi here, right? How can this be how Ravi keeps his room when I sat on the counter and he lectured me for it?"

 

N just shrugs, a cat-like smile gracing his lips as he wraps both his arms around my waist and pulls me down with him onto the bottom bunk, hiking one of my knees up to his hip so that I'm straddling his legs when we sit down. His lips immediately find the sensitive spot on my neck, nipping at it to replace the already fading bruise on my skin as his fingers slip under the hem of my shirt. I tuck my other knee under me to bring myself closer to him, my hands sliding up his chest to cup his face, turning him to look at me and press my lips against his.

 

A though suddenly jars me back to a currently unwelcome reality. "This is Ravi's room, too."

 

"Oh, right."

 

He tosses me sideways onto his mattress and is across the room in four long strides, locking the door. "Problem solved."

 

I sit up half-way. "But Ravi –"

 

"Can sleep in Hyuk's room," he interrupts yet again, flicking the lights off on his way back.

 

"Now I can't see you." A lamp turns on and I laugh. "Much better."

 

Just as quickly as he crossed the room, he is standing in front of me, pushing me back down on the bed to hover over me. "I'm not dealing with anyone interrupting us this time."

 

Leaning down on his elbow, he starts kissing my throat, his right hand trailing along my body to push the hem of my shirt up, hot fingers skimming across my torso. Despite the things we'd done before, my stomach does a couple flips. The last time this was happening we were in the heat of the moment and though I don't regret it, I can safely say that the nerves of what happened had caught up with me later. That courage that came from throwing caution to the wind isn't here anymore. He fingers the fabric almost pensively before slowly ing my borrowed shirt and pushing it open, letting him drop open-mouthed kisses down my collarbones and across my chest. My breath catches in my throat when he sits up and pulls me against him, sliding the shirt off my shoulders before wrapping his arms around my ribs to unhook my bra. I feel my cheeks getting hot and my stomach does another flip as his fingertips glide across my back; he brushes his palms over my shoulders to push the straps down, but I catch it to keep it from falling off, my hands crossing over my chest. I have the sudden urge to turn to hide my face against his shoulder but he cradles my face and kisses the tip of my nose. When he pulls away, he studies my face for a moment before grinning.

 

"Your cheeks are all red – it's so cute. Bbuing bbuing!" he laughs, poking my cheeks.

 

I snap at his fingers but he catches my face gently in his hands. I look back at him and his lips are suddenly on mine, neither forcing nor begging for my attention but he seems confident he has it, full and undivided, as he pulls away slowly. My breath is caught in my chest, my lips slightly parted as my mind tries to sort out the last few moments. I relax as his hands trail down to my arms and I find myself unfolding my hands, letting my bra slip away, letting him draw me closer and I place my hands cautiously on his chest. He studies my face a moment before he leans in again. His tongue runs over my bottom lip so lightly it tickles, causing me to part them and he slips his tongue into my mouth. Just as he lays me back down, I push him away with one hand, propping myself up on one elbow.

 

"N –"

 

"I told you not to call me that," he complains softly, taking my hand off his chest to rest it against his cheek, nuzzling it softly. "N is the name I use when I'm helping fan the flames of civil war. I want to be Hakyeon when I'm with you…"

 

"Hakyeon…"

 

"Mmm?" he mumbles as he begins kissing the inside of my wrist, slowly making his way up to my shoulder.

 

"This… Even though this started in your office before, where this is going…"

 

He nuzzles against my neck, sending a pleasant shiver down my spine and prompting me to tilt my head to the left, giving him better access. "Do you trust me?" he asks, kissing my exposed neck.

 

"I do."

 

I can feel Hakyeon smile against my neck just before he bites, causing me to take a sharp breath. "Will you let me show you?"

 

"In Mato, sometimes men or women got hurt. Will you promise to not hurt me?"

 

His stops suddenly and his lips leave my neck so that he can look me in the eye, his hands planted on the mattress on either side of me. "No one can make that promise. The first time always hurts and you might even bleed, but I can promise it will stop. I promise that I'll make it feel better – I'll make you forget the pain."

 

His bed is soft under my as he takes the lead once again, stripping his shirt off and tossing it aside carelessly to let my curious hands wander across his toned stomach and up his chest. His supple lips claim mine in a slow, demanding dance, his mouth slanting across mine to deepen it. I gasp softly as he nips my bottom lip and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, enticing me to do the same as he takes his time. I push back against him, my bare chest pressing against his and eliciting a low moan from him but he refuses me any kind of control. As he winds an arm around my waist to keep me close, I feel as if he is trying to memorize everything about this kiss and about this moment. I nip at his tongue mischievously and he growls.

 

"Oh, now you've done it," he chuckles.

 

Though his words and actions are playful when he bites the swell of my s lightly, everything else Hakyeon is doing screams seriousness. His broad, work-rough hands squeeze and knead my s sensually before relinquishing their softness to his hot mouth, tugging and biting at my until I moan with the mixed pain and pleasure before he soothes it with soft swirls of his tongue, flicking at the hardening bud just as he moves on to the other. He runs his hands down my sides and tugs at my pants, kissing his way down to my belly button as he goes. I close my eyes and relish the soft warmth of his lips against my skin. It's comforting because although I trust him, part of me is still nervous. He said it will hurt: how much? I hear him call my name, shaking me from my thoughts as I realize his warmth is gone. In the low light being cast from the lamp I see him standing in front of me, his adorably messy hair in stark contrast with the unashamedly y figure of his toned frame.

 

"Hakyeon," I reply quietly.

 

Running his palms up the outside of my calves, he pauses to wrap his fingers around my knees, leaning down to drop a light kiss over the soft skin of my inner thigh. The simple touch spreads like wildfire across my skin and I relax under his touch, the sigh that escapes ending in a soft moan. He smiles against my skin and his hands begin wandering again, pressing my legs open to crawl slowly up my body as he lays bruising kisses along my sides, his tongue brushing my soft skin teasingly. I feel tension and excitement tying knots in my stomach as he flicks his tongue over a , chuckling softly when I gasp at the feeling of his teeth scraping against the sensitive skin.

 

His breath is hot against my skin as his hand dances up my inner thigh, this fingers tracing intricate swirls. A moan escapes my throat when he presses his thumb roughly against my , my breath coming back to me in a gasp as he circles it slowly and I feel myself getting wetter. My body begs for more as he presses a finger against my opening and I whimper; I reach for his shoulders and grind my hips against his hand in the hopes he'll give me more.

 

He laughs, kissing my throat, and obliges. My back arches, s pressing against his bare chest as he plunges two fingers into my core, making me cry out as I dig my nails into his shoulders. The stretch is a pleasurable sort of pain and he pulls out and pushes back in more slowly, letting me feel every twitch of his muscles as pumps into me. He scissors his fingers to caress my walls, stretching me further as he claims my lips to steal away every moan and sigh he draws from me; the knots forming in my stomach twist almost painfully as my hips buck, unbidden, to meet his every until he presses his thumb against my . It's the final push that sends me over the edge and my head falls back against the pillow as I come hard on his fingers, biting my lip to keep quiet.

 

As I come down from the high, my breath slowing, Hakyeon pecks my lips and rests his forehead against mine. "Ready?"

 

I nod, cradling the side of his face with one hand. "Yes."

 

He slides his hard length between my wet lips, sending tiny jolts of pleasure through me as the tip of his nudges against my . He rests the side of his face against mine, his lips at my ear to whisper to me.

 

"You'll be okay. Just relax," he assures me softly as I jump in his arms when he begins to press his swollen head into me, surprised by his girth. "You need to, or it will hurt a lot more."

 

A deep breath and I'm as relaxed as I can be as a dull pain a spreads through me, my body stretching to accommodate him inch by inch, but he quickly pauses when he comes into contact with my hymen. He mutters an apology before he rocks his hips almost violently against mine and I muffle a pained whimper against his shoulder. He stills inside me, kissing the shell of my ear as he waits for the pain to pass. I relax my hands when the pain shifts towards withheld pleasure, fidgeting my hips against his, urging him to move until he slides slowly from me with a throaty moan. It leaves me with an oddly empty feeling until he eases himself back into my warmth, drawing a sigh from my lips as he sinks deeper into me. He repeats his careful motions, his slow, deliberate s until little moans begin to escape me between the nips and kisses I am placing across his jaw and throat. There are still twinges of pain as he moves in me, my body not used to being taken by another, but the dull ache it has become fades into nothingness with each slow .

 

"Can I move faster?" he asks, his voice thin, almost strained. He sweeps one of my legs up around his waist to dig his hips deeper against mine.

 

"Please…" I moan softly, finding it difficult to focus on anything but the feeling of his still buried in me.

 

His lips brush my throat and he groans as he wraps my other leg around his waist. The harsh snap of his hips against mine makes me cry out, quickly stifled by my hand, and I can hear his smile in his voice as he tells me to let it go. My voice echoes off the solid walls, as his spreads me wide for him with every . The sound of his own voice as he becomes lost to his own pleasure is music to my ears, making me wetter still.

 

"Harder," I pant. "Hakyeon, please."

 

The guttural groan that leaves his throat sends a shiver down my spine to build on the delicious heat pooling in my lower abdomen until I am bucking my hips up to meet every . Suddenly, he touches a spot in me that has me seeing stars and made me cry out. Hakyeon grins madly and adjusts his trying to hit it again and as he does, I find myself teetering at the edge of that familiar abyss. I screw my eyes shut as I come, calling his name, my back arching to press my body against his. He isn't far behind as his s speed up, becoming frantic, almost sloppy. His twitches and he moans loudly, and I realize what's happening.

 

"Hakyeon, wait –"

 

"I – I can't. I'm sorry," he grunts through gritted teeth.

 

His body goes rigid above me and I feel his warm release wash through me. After ing a couple more times following his release he collapses sideways, pulling the blanket up to cover our exhausted bodies. I instinctively curl into the warmth of his body and he drapes an arm over my waist.

 

"Sorry," he mumbles.

 

I shake my head. "It wasn't intentional."

 

"Mmm… I'm sure it will be fine. I'll talk to Hongbin tomorrow," he says absently, "then we can have ourselves all kinds of fun."

 

It isn't long before I can feel my eyelids getting heavy, the sound of Hakyeon's steady breathing a comforting and lulling sound. Pulling him closer, I smile to myself when his arm wraps tighter around my waist without him waking up. Careful not to disturb him, I move his sweat-dampened hair away from his face and run a hand gently over his forehead and down his cheek; my lips brush his in a feather-light kiss before I close my eyes, sleep fast approaching. I barely have time to sigh before I am whisked away in to dreams.