002

❦ Exo Underground

7pdddFA.png

 
You faintly heard discussions around you, your head still felt heavy and you were unable to open your eyes. 
 
 
"We have kidnapped her now, when do we ring for a ransom?" The first man asked. 
 
"Let it be at least 24 hours then we'll make our first call, meanwhile go and find out all her family history!" The second man said. 
 
"I have it all here already, all the details are in this file. Here." The first man said.
 
You now slowly started to feel your surroundings as you came back to consciousness, you were laying on your side, on something soft. Your hands were tied behind you and you could feel a rope tightly holing your ankles together. 
You slightly opened your eyes to see someone's face right in front of you, your primary response was "aaahhhh"   
 
It was the same face that had kidnapped you, those same deer like eyes. He placed his hand over your mouth to quieten you. 
"Kris, she's awake!" He said. 
 
A tall boy came towards you with an ice cold expression, his hair was pitch black. He stood and looked at you. His stare frightened you it was as if he was staring right into your soul.  
"Luhan untie her!" Kris ordered. 
The deer like eyed boy untied you, so he was called Luhan you now figured out. He also helped you sit up against the sofa.
 
"Hey Muna!" Xiumin walked into the room drying his hair with a towel, you assumed he had just showered. 
You glared at him, he tricked you and because of him you were kidnapped.
 
"Xiumin get her some food, we need to keep her alive, by the way where is Lay, Chen and Tao?" Kris asked looking around the room. 
"Lay is at Mecca Bingo, he said that some rich businessmen were coming today to gamble, Tao is practicing shooting. Chen should be somewhere in the house." 
Kris nodded and with that he walked out. 
 
Luhan sat from across you, eyeing you from head to toe and then back from toe to head, you were feeling scared and awkward at the same time, looking around there was not even a single place where you could escape from all the windows were either too small or too high 
Luhan smirked "Once you're in this place there is no way getting out, so don't even think about escaping, the consequences would be bad!" He came really close to you and whispered "Take my word for it darling!"
 
In that much time Xiumin came back with a tray of food, it was rice with some chicken gravy and a glass full of orange juice. 
He sat next to you and you flinched towards the other side. 
Just then Luhan sat on the other side if you, causing you to be squished between Xiumin and himself. 
The door clicked and walked in another boy. 
 
"Hey Chen!" Xiumin said. 
 
"Who's this?" He pointed at you.
 
"Our new prisoner, Kwon Muna!" Luhan smiled. It terrified you, you weren't aware if what these boys were capable of, the door behind Chen wasn't completely shut. You decided to make a run for it, it was now or never. You quickly hot off the sofa, your ankles were burning but you couldn't care less, you ran towards the door.         
"Oi!" Called Xiumin and Luhan at the same time.
 
Just as you got your fingers on the door, someone harshly grabbed your waist and backed you up against the wall, you were facing the wall so you couldn't see who was pressing their body against yours trying to tame you as you squirmed desperately to get out if their grasp.
  
"You have been a naughty girl, should I punish you for this?" A voice asked you knew it was Luhan holding you, his warm breath tickled your neck giving you a feeling of disgust. 
One of his hands moved to the neck or your dress as he unhooked the hook at the top of the zip. 
"I think we should leave now!" Chen said with cheekiness lingering in his tone. 
"Yeah I agree, Luhan make sure you feed her!" Xiumin said as the two of the exited the room shutting the door behind them. You knew you were doomed. Just then Luhan carried you to the sofa as he ped your dress, now tears were streaming down your face, Luhan gently took hold of your chin and made you face him, he looked deep into your eyes with sympathy? He wiped your tear away with his thumb. 
"Why are you crying?" He asked 
"I...I am scared of you! I'm scared of this place!" You cried.
 
Luhan hugged you as he zipped your dress back up, "Shh baby doll, I'm sorry I thought you would enjoy it like the other girls do" he patted your back to calm you down, he didn't let you out of the hug until you had calmed down.
He then took a spoonful of rice and told you to open your mouth. 
He was just behaving like a child now and minutes ago he was like a monster. You feared his punishments and therefore obeyed what he said, he spoon fed you all the rice. It wasn't the best food you had eaten but it was okay and you were satisfied that it filled you since you hadn't eaten since the morning. 
Just as you took your last bite, Kris came into the room
"Get up and follow!" He ordered you. You looked at looked at Luhan he slightly nodded telling you to follow him, Kris seemed scary and like a cold hearted person. He grabbed your hand and took you upstairs to a room. This room had a window but it was extremely high from ground level, so there was absolutely no way you could've escaped. Looking around there was a medium sized bed and next to it was a side drawer. On the other side was a huge wardrobe. This place really gave you the feeling of old England, just by looking at the structure you knew this was no new building perhaps it was from the medieval times. 
"I'll get you some clothes tomorrow, you should wash up then go to sleep and remember no escaping, the bathroom is just through that door!" Kris instructed as he pointed to a wooden door an the right hand side of the room. You just nodded. Kris then exited, shutting the door behind him, you heard keys jangling and you knew that you had been locked in this room. 
You really wanted to change into some comfortable clothes and rest, it had been a hectic day, you thought of many ways to escape but reality did sink in and you knew there was no way out. 
 
You went to the bathroom just to splash yourself with some cold water to refresh yourself. You entered the bathroom and on a hook hung a male bathrobe and a male pajamas with a sticky note stuck to it.  
You took off the sticky note to read what it says
'Wear this for tonight, you will get proper clothes by tomorrow. 
-Kris'
You smiled at the thoughtfulness of this person he looked really cold and frightening but he actually had feelings. Quickly you undressed yourself and showered. 
You wore the gigantic pajamas, you had to roll up the legs and sleeves multiple times to expose your hands and feet. You wrapped your hair in the large towel and walked into the room. 
 
There was someone sat on your bed. 
 
7pdddFA.png
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comment and subscribe! Tell me how it was!