004

❦ Exo Underground

A few hours had passed and you checked everyplace you could in your room and bathroom for an escape route but failed each time, this place was more secure than a prison. 

Many thoughts came to your head, your evil step mother would be more than glad if you were out of her way and being kidnapped and then killed was perfect as she would pretend to be sad over your death and gain a lot of sympathy and publicity. 

You were pacing across the room, you were so lost into your thoughts that you didn't realise someone had entered your room, he was leaning against the wall next to your door watching you with amusement as a smirk was plastered over his face. It was Luhan. As your eyes met his, you immediately froze and looked horrified. Luhan exhaled a laugh and walked up to you. 

"What is worrying you baby doll?" He asked, he s his left arm across your shoulder as he stood behind and his other arm was around your tummy as he pulled you closer into his body. You didn't dare to to move because you knew these guys were dangerous and one wrong move might mean you'll end up in heaven the next second. 

"Hmm? Answer me baby doll." he whispered, now his lips were touching your ear as he rested his chin on the crook of you neck. His warm breath felt ticklish across you neck which made you twitch. 

You remained silent. He didn't budge. 

"So you don't trust me eh?" He let go of you, and you let out a breath of relief. 

"I...I just...." you tried to speak but no words came out of you mouth. 

Luhan sat at the side of your bed.

He bagan "Today I am incharge of you, lets exchange information, I'll tell you about us and you can tell me about yourself?" he raised his eyebrows in a questioning way.

You thought, this is a fair bargain, you really did want to know as much information about your kidnappers so you could get them captured once you were out of this place, you slowly nodded agreeing to his deal. 

He flashed back his pearly teeth and patted the bed next to him for you to sit down, and you did so. 

"You can ask first" Luhan said

You looked up to his face when your eyes met his, you looked back down to your lap where you fiddled with your nails, nervousness was taking over you, you thought if you asked him something which he didn't like he could shoot you right there and then, you could clearly see the gun which was securely fixed in a leather pouch at the side of his belt. 

You hesitated "H..How many o..of you are there?" 

There was a long pause, you looked up to see Luhan's facial expressions expecting him to look furious, but right now he looked rather amused. 

"There are twelve of us" he spoke "Sometimes we work as six and six, as seperate teams" 

You carefully studied his face, the more you looked at him the more it fet like that you had seen him before, and that was before the kidnapping situation. 

"Right, baby doll" Luhan said breaking your focus, "My turn!" 

"What is your favourite food?" He asked 

What sort of a question was this? You thought. 

You thought back to the times where your dad often bought you hot sweet potatoes and tteokbokki* on the drive back from school, a smile had crept upon your face without you knowing. 

"Sweet potatoes and tteokbokki! " you replied, your eyes looked like half crescent moons, and a wide smile spread across your face, just the thought made you feel warm and fuzzy,  for once you didn't feel scared at this place. 

Luhan adored the sight of your face. 

"Thats cute!" Luhan murmured. 

"Eh?" You asked. 

"Nothing,  nothing,  your turn to ask." He replied. 

You looked straight into his eyes "Will you kill me if my step mother doesn't pay the ransom?" Once again the worried feeling took over you, tears linned the rims of your eyes, threatening to fall any second. 

"I am not the one who decides..." Luhan said and looked at your face, he moved closer and took you into his arms hugging you gently as he patted your back, "...but I will make sure nothing bad happens to you, baby doll!" 

He did seem concerned,  maybe mafia people were humans afterall, and you had no choice other than trusting him. You pulled back from his grip. 

"Yah! I have a name,  Muna, Muna Kwon, quit calling me 'baby doll'" You said playfully, you wanted to him, to number one think that you trust him and number two to befriend him so your safety was guaranteed.   

Luhans smile was brighter than ever, he was successful in making you more open towards him, or at least that's what he thought.  

He cupped your face with both his hands and squashed your face making you look like a duck, "But you will always be my baby doll!" He shook you head from side to side as if you were a toddler. 

You removed his hands from your face, and stuck your tongue out at him.  

"Wanna see this amazing place?" Luhan asked. 

You nodded with a gentle smile, this was a great opportunity to plan an escape route, you thought. 

 ___________________________________

Tteokbokki is a Korean snack food made from soft rice cake, fish cake and red sweet chilli sauce. 

Thank you new subscribers for subscribing and thank you old subscribers for staying with this story even though I hadn't updated in a long time.