003

❦ Exo Underground

 

That someone was Kris.
 
'What did he want?' You asked yourself. 
 
"Umm..."  You both spoke at the same time. 
 
"You go first!" Kris said. 
 
"W-why are you h-here?" You stuttered as you stood there, with your dripping wet hair. 
 
Kris got up and took the towel from your hand and wrapped it around your hair. It wasn't well done, but it'd do for now. You flinched back as his hand brushed past your cheek. 
 
"Muna, don't be afraid, I promise I won't harm you, as for the other members I can't say, try to stay away from Luhan... Just imagine that you're a guest here living for a few days and once we get the money you can return to your home!" Kris said and he patted your head.  
 
You were scared shocked and surprised at the same time, Kris smiled and left the room locking it from the outside. 
 
That is the first time you had ever seen Kris change his default face, you saw his soft side for the first time. You knew your evil step mother wouldn't pay the ransom, but you wouldn't dare tell your kidnappers, they might think you are useless and the next minute you could be dead meat. 

You sighed and laid on your bed, after an eternity of tossing over and fidgeting and counting a million sheep, you fell asleep. 
 It was morning time and there was jangling at your door, then someone knocked 
"Can I come in?" A voice asked.
 
You were too tired to make out who this voice belonged to, you just wanted to sleep so you buried yourself deeper into the covers and drifted off back to dreamland. 


Luhan walked in with a tray of food. There was jam, butter and toast which had no crust with a glass of orange juice. 
He placed the tray on the beside table. Then he uncovered your face from beneath your covers, he called your name softly "Muna?" you didn't move at all. He then grazed his hand softly across your cheek, you turned your head the other way. He smiled to himself and whispered "Looks like you don't wanna wake up!" with that he quietly shut your door making sure that you wouldn't wake up. 

 After some time you stirred in your sleep as you heard your door creak open, Kris walked in he drew the curtains apart. 
"Good Morning, babe!" Kris said, he was crouching at the side of your bed, his face right in front of yours. [click here to hear what Kris says to you]

You opened your eyes to see an Angelic face in front of yours, you immediately sat up straight and blushed because of how close Kris was to you. 

Kris handed you a brand new toothbrush and toothpaste "Go clean up and make sure you're fast I'll be waiting here!" he said.

You took the paste and brush and speeded towards the bathroom, after closing the door you splashed cold water on your face, after a while when your cheeks were returning back to their normal colour you brushed your teeth and came out.  

Kris was sitting on the side of your bed, playing with his gun. When he saw you he immediately slipped his gun at he back of his trousers between the Gucci belt that he was wearing. He smiled at you and patted the bed next to him for you to come and sit down on. You quietly went and sat down a great distant away form Kris. He picked up the tray on the bedside table and placed it on the bed, he smothered butter over the two pieces of toast and then applied jam to one of them, he placed the other toast over it and handed it to you, you were hesitating in taking it. Kris scooted over closer to you, you could practically feel his thigh touching yours, which caused your heart to operate at double speed. He broke off a bite size piece from the bread and told you open your mouth. He fed you the whole time and when you were done he handed you the juice, you gulped down half the glass and then handed it back to him. 

"Thank you." You said, trying to smile.

"No problem, I will be getting a big price for this service...I'm sure £50,000,000 wouldn't be too much for your mum!" Kris laughed.

You gulped '£50 million?' your step mother wouldn't even pay a penny for your ransom let alone fifty million.

Your eyes slowly met Kris' eyes "Wh-what if she re-refuses to pay?" you stuttered.

"Then you'll see!" Kris smirked. He moved even closer to you, you were backed up against the headboard, Kris was centimeters away from your face you could feel his breath on you lips now you were agitating and tried to move away.

"You wont be good enough to satisfy our needs so it'd be a waste to keep you alive if the ransom isn't paid!" Kris whispered. Then he got of the bed  and you let out a breath of relief. 

Kris took the empty tray and shut the door behind him. 

As expected you knew that you would be killed if your step mother wouldn't pay, and the chances that she would pay the ransom were next to zero. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I haven't read over it so forgive me for any errors.
Rest will be carried on in the next chapter
Hope you like it, comment and subscribe 
more you comment the faster I'll update [Yes I am an evil blackmailing author muahaha]