005

❦ Exo Underground

Luhan walked out of the room and within seconds came back holding a handcuff he took your right hand and snapped the cuff around it, the other cuff was on his left. You silently cursed him, these guys took all precautions making it a million times harder for you to escape from this jail. He gave you a goofy smile and motioned you to get up from the bed, you obliged and walked behind him with your wrist connected to his. 

The place was huge, it seemed liked an  old English castle, the ceilings were all really high with large chandeliers hanging from them, everything was dimly lit. You wondered how long this lobby was, looking on either side you saw doors with different numbers engraved on them. Bang you bumped into something soft, you looked up to see it was Luhan, he stopped in-front of door number 7.

He turned around to face you and with his free hand he brushed away your hair tucking them behind your ear, he brought his face dangerously close you your, you felt his warm breath on you cheek, he then whispered 
"This is my room, come and find me whenever you need company." 
with a smirk he gave you a wink, in your mind you vomited at his comment but to him you showed no expression.
He typed a 4 digit code onto the electrical lock on his door, and as you took the first step into his room, you were surprised, 'Was Luhan a perfectionist?' was the first thought that came to your mind, everything was neatly organised and all the furniture was white including his bed-sheet, the walls were painted with brilliant white. Your eyes could not stop wandering around his place, he noticed and smirked at your behaviour. 

He nudged you instructing you to follow him, you were back to the lobby, then a few steps ahead were stairs; you both walked down the stairs, Luhan has intertwined his fingers with your holding you hand securely, you looked at him but he completely ignored it. At the end of the stairs there was a large hallway, and he lead you towards the left side, you both came to large patio doors he slid it open and you felt the fresh air brush past your skin, it was an exciting feeling and the view ahead was beautiful, it was well maintained you could see little buds of flowers which yet had to blossom, it wasn't spring just yet and far ahead were trees, you assumed that was the start of the forest.

You smiled as the sun rays hit your face, feeling ecstatic you pulled Luhan alongside you towards the fountain, hearing the birds chirp made you smile like a kid. Luhan adored the sight of you he ruffled your hair; immediately you stopped smiling remembering that the number of days you had left were limited. 

He looked at you questioningly and you looked away not wanting to let your tears slip infront of him. Luhan then led you towards a bench and you both sat down. 

"My turn to ask a question!" Luhan beamed, you looked at this guy, was he being serious, it was clearly your turn, he asked the last question which was if you wanted to see the place...

Before you could even speak he spoke "Xiumin told me you were crying at pool before he found you, why?" 

Why was he being concerned you thought; you brought your eyes to meet his "Because my step-mother was getting me married to someone called Taemin." you stated the fact

"And you didn't like him?" He raised his eyebrows questioningly, you replied with a nod

He laughed and pointed towards himself "So aren't you glad, this prince Charming of yours saved you from Taemin?" 

You smiled at his comment, for the first time you sincerely smiled at him, when you realised you immediately stopped and looked the other way. Before Luhan could ask you anything you spoke "What do you all do for a living apart from running this mafia ring?" 

You were sure you had seen Luhans face somewhere before you were kidnapped by him and his people, and the way you got along with him was not how you would with someone you had met two days ago. 

There was a long pause, he cleared his throat "Well during the day you don't see the most of us as we are heirs to well known Chaebol companies in Korea or even China for some of us, Kris is the heir to Hyundai motors which is the largest business in South Korea, he keeps himself low profile so very little people know about him. Xiumin is a medical doctor, his father owns Seoul Hospital and Seoul Heart foundation, his mother is the president Kellogs, since he is the only child he will inherit all that after his father and his mothers properties and businesses. Tao is Kris' second cousin, his father owns Kia Motors and his mother was just an average person she passed away when Tao was 10 years old, he was very close to her. Chen's parents own the largest electronics companies in the world, it's called Flextronics, his parents business runs from Taiwan, so he lives his life here, he has all the money he needs and is enjoying himself. Lay I would say is the most bravest out of us, his father is the Chief of Seoul police and a part time investigator for both China and South Korea, his mother owns 40% Samsung partnership, Lay is also the only child and his parents shower him with money, he has everything from casinos to private jets, also he is very smart and he always has secret information from the task force." 

You were literally mind blown from this information but he missed out information about one person, himself. 

"And what do you do?" you asked still trying to digest that these 'perfect' sons which every parent dreamed of, ran the most dangerous mafia ring.

"Do I ever look familiar to you? Remember 1000 cranes?" he asked you.

You knotted your eyebrows, trying to think back, '1000 cranes?' there was something about that but you just couldn't put your finger on it. You looked back at him with a blank face. 

He let out a small laugh, "You wouldn't remember you were only 5 back then!"

'He knew me? From before?' You tried even harder to recall his face, but had no success.  

"Baby girl, our mothers were great friends and the when we visited Korea we always visited your house, you used to call me...." 

Before he could finish you cut him off "Bambi Oppa!" 

Luhan smiled like an idiot, you have vague memories of him, he stopped coming to your house once your mother fled. 

The little memories of Luhan back then were sweet but now he seemed like a different person, you thought would you be able to trust him and get along with him like you did back in the day. Luhan was a now a dangerous man.

"We should go back in, Kris won't be happy if he found out you're here." Luhan suggested and you nodded, you wanted to be alone for a while anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi how has everyone been? 

I will update shortly, meanwhile keep commenting and subscribing  

Have a good day (or night) :)