001

❦ Exo Underground

7pdddFA.png



"Father I miss you so much!" you said as a tear escaped from your eyes. 
You were sat at the gravestone of you fathers grave. 
"Father, thank you for everything you gave me, I am sure you must have met mother in heaven, rest well father!"
With that, you got up and wiped your tears away. Your two bodyguards followed you back to your car that you came in shutting the door behind you.
On the drive back home you thought about your life so far.

You were a very happy child, your mother and father bought you  everything you ever wanted. Until you were six years old, when your mother found a new man in her life, even though she had you a six year old child, she barely looked past the age of 22. She had the figure which many girls were envious of. One day when your father held an exhibition, businessmen from all around the world came. There was one Frenchman who had his eyes on Suh Hyun, your mother. When he came to know Suh Hyun was married he still didn't back off from her. A few days later news came that Suh Hyun had fled with the French businessman. Your father, Rui Kwon, tried to search for her by she had cut all ties with him. She even erased her six years old daughter, Muna, from her life. Never again Suh Hyun showed her face. 
When you were about to turn seven, your father remarried. Your step mother, Hee Soo Kang, and your father had their first child and just a year later they had another child, both girls. 
Your step mother went with more western names, the elder daughter was called Emily and the younger one was called Amelia. Hee Soo had a reasonably acceptable behaviour with you, until two years ago when your father passed away due to a heart attack, because the company lost many shares and the stocks dropped too low. 
After the death of your father, Soo Hee took over the business and became president Kang. 
She  treated you no better than a servant at home, but when there were events or dinner parties she made it seem like you were more dear to her than her blood related daughters. 
She was fake and it really made you wonder whether she actually liked your father or was it all an act to take over your fathers money and property. 
Your life was miserable, only one of your maids, Ga Eul, understood you, she was liked your best friend.  
A few weeks ago you heard Soo Hee talking over the phone "I want Muna out of the way, why doesn't she just die or something!?.........aha.......yes........she is 18 years old.......wonderful idea I really should get her married, let her be a burden to someone else!........yeah!.......okay.......goodbye!" 
You were devastated, Soo Hee wanted to get rid of you so badly, you would be forced into an arranged marriage? Just the thoughts made your stomach churn on the inside and you wanted to cry. 
 
So now you stand here in present time, on the second death anniversary of your father, at the age of eighteen, living the life of an orphan regardless of having a step-mother. 
 
The car ride ended you were home now, your body guards dismissed. You were walking up the stairs when Soo Hee called you.
"Muna come here!" 
You quickly wiped your face with your sleeves to remove any tear stains from your face and turned around midway of the staircase to go back down.
"Yes, mother?"
She slapped you across the face making you fall towards the ground. 
"How many times have I told you that I am  NOT your mother, address me by 'President Kang!' Got it? Anyway I don't have time for this rubbish, dress up tonight, we have to attend a party at the Lee corporations and make sure you look good, Taemin Lee is going to be there too and he will be your future husband!" 
President Kang smirked, you couldn't believe it that you were going to get married to Taemin, he was known as the biggest player in Seoul.  He would instantly break up with the girl once he was done with them sometimes his relationships only lasted 24 hours. You really didn't like the things you were being forced into; you werent even asked about your choice. 
 
It was 5pm you were in your bedroom, Ga Eul brought  the dress for you to wear which was sent by Soo Hee, you must admit it looked classy and fitted your taste. Ga Eul then did your hair whilst you applied a small amount of makeup. 
 
It was 6 pm and you were already on the way to the the Lee house where the party was being held. 
 

----At the Lee House----

Soo Hee and you were with Taemins parents, Soo Hee was being extra nice with you, if only people knew what kind of a monster was under that mask. Emy and Amy (Emily and Amelia) were trying to hook up with some rich plutocrats. 
"Muna would make a lovely daughter-in-law!" Soo Hee said with a bright smile, it disgusted you, it was if you were an item that was being sold.
"I'm sure she would, also it would be beneficial once the kids got married, we could invest larger sums of money together." Mrs Lee laughed.
You knew you were getting married to Taemin, just so Soo Hee's business could do better.
"Speaking of kids where is Taemin?" Soo Hee asked.
"Oh he will be downstairs in a......oh look he is already here, speak of the devil!" Mrs Lee joked, whilst Taemin came and s his arm around your waist. He was completely invading your personal space. 
"The young kids nowadays!" Soo Hee shook her head, "Perhaps we should leave them for a while, so they can break the ice between them!" with that you and Taemin were left alone. Taemin smirked at you, he still had his arm around you, you were unable to break free from his grip. He pulled you to a quiet space, where you two could not be seen, but still you could hear the party music playing faintly in the background. 

He backed you up against a wall, placing his both arms at either side of you, bringing his face extremely close to yours, at this point you were afraid of him. You squealed and turned your head to the side, ducking under his arm to run away, just then he grabbed you by your wrist , since you were wearing high heels, you fell backwards straight into his arms.  
You quickly re-balanced yourself, 
"Muna, why are you behaving like this? We are soon to become husband and wife!" Taemin said whilst seductively  his lips.
You didn't answer.
"Oh I have one condition though, I am not gonna stop dating even after we get married!" he said.
You felt hurt deep down inside, even after marriage you were not going to be treated nicely? Taemin was nothing like the ideal guy you had in mind, he was the complete opposite.
"I don't want to marry you!" You said whilst looking down at the floor.
Taemin grabbed your face forcefully stealing your first kiss, he pulled back "Still don't wanna marry me?" he winked and headed back towards the party.
You were shocked and started to cry, merely at the thought of what hell you will have to face once you are married to Taemin.  
 
You wiped your tears and headed back to the party, you saw the Casanova Taemin standing there so you took the opposite direction, which lead you outside. You were standing by the pool lost deep in your thoughts, when someone tapped on your shoulder, out of surprise, you lost your balance and were just about to fall into the pool, the boy who tapped your shoulder grabbed you just in time. 
Once you regained balance he let go, 
"Hi my name is Min Seok, but please just call me Xiumin!"  he brought his hand forward.
You accepted his hand for a handshake "I'm Muna!" 
"Oh so your the daughter of the famous president Kang?" 
You slightly nodded, he was smiling at you you so brightly that it made you smile back too.
"So wanna get some fresh air? Away from everyone else?" he asked you.
Normally you wouldn't trust strangers but Xiumin looked too cute to be a danger to you, and to be honest you really wanted to get away from this party, Taemin and the old hag Soo Hee.
You agreed, he raised his arm a little poking his elbow out whilst keeping his hand in his pocket, for you slip you arm between the space, you did so and went on a stroll with Xiumin. Looking around, the Lee house was actually quite big. You both conversed all the way, you never realised that you guys were in a complete silent area somewhere, you looked around there were only trees to be seen and a small road. A white van came in-front of you, a boy stepped out grabbing both your hands behind you. His face resembled a deer, was all that your brain could process in that much time. 
"Xiumin!" you cried out for help
"I'm right here darling" he said, he got a handkerchief out and a small bottle, wetting the piece of cloth he placed it over your nose and mouth as soon as you inhaled the scent of chloroform it knocked you out.   
 
7pdddFA.png
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Like it or not? Comment below. 

I absolutely have nothing against Taemin, he is just my bias from SHINee so I added his name, sorry for making him seem mean.
 
I will update soon.     
And don't forget to subscribe.