CHAPTER SEVEN

Black Paradise

CHAPTER SEVEN

 

The little murderer, who cared for no one but himself, when faced with something he cannot resist, learns that it is alright to rely on other people. The only bad thing is, he learns it too late and ends up losing both he loves dear.

 

HAN SANGHYUK only stood still and sighed as Hakyeon checked up on him and asked if he was alright and if he was hurt anywhere. Honestly, the younger boy didn’t know why the elder was so worried when in fact; he had nothing to worry about. Sure, Sanghyuk was a lot younger than the other boys but in their situation, it didn’t really matter that much?

“What did they do to you this time, kid?” Wonshik asked as he tried to pull the older boy away from their youngest; Hakyeon whining and saying that he had to check up on his “son” to ensure that he was not hurt anywhere. “You see the kid, he’s fine hyung,”

Sanghyuk shrugged when Wonshik’s attention was back on him. “Not much difference. It was still the same procedure,” Sanghyuk explained. Although he was a lot younger than the boys living in the building, because of the experiment, Sanghyuk matured a lot faster than most his age. He was a lot smarter than most his age, even. He could fluently speak the language like anyone older, he can even argue too.

Looking behind Hakyeon and Wonshik, Sanghyuk noticed a boy around Hakyeon’s age. He was just standing there and looking at them. Sanghyuk felt intimidated, although at the same time curious of who the boy is. When Hakyeon noticed that the boy’s attention was no longer on him, he looked at the direction the youngest was looking at.

“That over there is Jung Taekwoon, Sanghyuk-ah. He’s my age so treat him well. He’s going to be living here from now on. There’s another boy as well, so be sure to get to know them both,” Hakyeon explained as he pulled Sanghyuk over to Taekwoon.

Sanghyuk nodded and offered his hand for the boy to shake. Taekwoon shook his hand but didn’t say another word. Sanghyuk felt his curiosity become stronger as to what the boy was. However, Sanghyuk didn’t have time to dwell about it when another boy appears beside Taekwoon.

“This here is Lee Jaehwan, Sanghyuk-ah. He’s a couple years older but I think you’ll get along well. Be nice,” Hakyeon explained. Sanghyuk nodded, taking in the information. He looked at the boy from head to toe and looked at his eyes and the way he spoke and acted. From his observations, Sanghyuk concluded that Jaehwan was a lot like Hakyeon; in more ways than one.

Sanghyuk looked around and noticed that someone was missing. “Where’s Hongbin-hyung?” he asked Hakyeon as he looked around. Hakyeon explained that Hongbin had been called and that he will be back the next morning. Sanghyuk nodded, although a bit disappointed that he couldn’t see the older boy. He wanted to play with him after coming back, after all since all the other boys were a bit boring, in Sanghyuk’s opinion.

When all the other boys were about to return to their own rooms, Sanghyuk pulled Wonshik and stopped him from leaving. When everyone had left, he let go of Wonshik and looked at him with a serious face. “Wonshik-hyung, I heard about it from the people back there,”

Wonshik didn’t say anything and just stared. “You should have been more careful hyung. I understand why you did that but you should have chosen a better time to do it. You should have waited for the right time,” Wonshik shook his head, turned around and began walking, but not before reminding Sanghyuk of the one thing they must learn to accept the moment they set foot inside the building; their paradise.

“There’s no leaving this hellhole,”

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note: Here you go! Chapter seven has been updated! This was actually supposed to be up yesterday night, however, my internet and browser crashed so, I wasn't able to update it, so here it is now. As you can see, all of the VIXX members have been revealed. This is, obviously, Hyuk-centric. And did you notice the red text before the chapter? It's a different type than the previous ones, right? There's a reason for that.  The ones before (chapter 1-6) were all introductory texts; meant to introduce the opposite characters of the members, which one it is, will be revealed in the coming chapters. Questions: What do you think Hyuk meant by what Taekwoon was? Why do you think he concluded that Jaehwan was similar to Hakyeon in more ways than one? What do you think of Sanghyuk? And, what do you think by the procedure, Sanghyuk told Wonshik? And, finally, why do you think Wonshik was punished in the previous chapters? Quite a lot of questions, don't you think?

 

Bonus: Can you match the VIXX members with the characters in the red texts (murder, angel, etc) based on their chapters? If you think you know, PM me (although I won't say if you're right or not).