the past? ITS IMPORTANT! part 1

The Frog Prince on a Bus

-------------------Mental Flashback Time ^^-------------------

I opened my eyes or that’s what it felt like and someone was shaking me with a huge smile on his face.

“Anuuukaaaaaah!!! Guess what my mom told me today!?” someone shouted.

“What?!” I replied back without control.

Something was wrong, my voice had gotten thiner and my body had well gotten smaller and flatter if you know what I mean.

“Mom said you can come to the beach house with us!” The boy was a little clearer now, there was a huge smile and a birthmark on his neck, but it was still too blurry to tell what exactly it was.

“Jinchah??? I can’t wait! Maybe I’ll see the Frog Prince!” I spoke, no the me of the past spoke.

The little boy looked in my direction with a mocking face and said “Pabo! Frogs dont live in the sea, they live in lakes!”

“So! The sea is like a HUGE lake right?! So I’m sure I’ll meet him! Melong*!!” (*Term used by Koreans when one is sticking their tongue out.)
At this point the blur wasn’t so bad it was enough to figure out the shape of the birthmark on the boy’s neck. 

The boy shook his head but they he smiled again, and had told me to ask my mom for permission and pack due to the fact we were to leaving tonight. With that I nodded and ran back.

“ Mom! Can I go to the beach house with Khun? His mom said it was okay~ and, and…” my speech started to rush, I was bouncing up and down with excitement, “Maybe! Just maybe I can meet the frog prince!”

My mother was wearing a silk dress reaching just above her knees, she was very elegant, a perfect size and shape for a woman in her early 20’s. She placed one last plate on to the drying rack and clutched her hand into a fist in the air and said “It’s all done! Mama tried real hard, you can even see your face on these plates!”

“As for you little princess, I bet that the frog prince will be waiting for you somewhere! And who knows on this trip you might be able to go and meet him!” she smiled enthusiastically.

She grabbed unto my shoulders from either side and drew a mental picture with her hands for me and laughed.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

long tim no update you guys ^^, sorry about that had some mental setbacks on what to write next. Plus I was in Mongolia for 2 months... ayaaa~~~ too much happened then. ANYWAY! <3 COMMENT SUBSCRIBE and most of all have fun! This is all for my LOVERs HATERs and MASTERBATORS (hahahaha shimmycocopuffsss :P)