There's a TWIN???

The Frog Prince on a Bus

-I can do this!-

I stared down towards my own uniform on the reflective mirror of the enterance building of the school, and to my astonishment... My hair still looked okay but my uniform was too new, and made me look like some perfect student.

“Can’t be helped I guess”

-OUCH!-

“YAH! Look where you’re going!” I quickly clapsed my hand over my mouth realizing what I had shouted, -so much for my new image!- I thought to myself.

As I opened my eyes, there was a very short boy, around 155cm. Wearing boyish blue and green tartan shorts, a white frilly shirt with a matching tartan blazer.  He looked up at me as if he was about to cry, as his pristine blue eyes glistened in the sun light.

“So..Sorry. It was my fault. Don’t hit me...” he whimpered as he hunched his back in fear and lowered his presence to almost nothing.

“Aah~ Don’t cry, it was kind of my fault too! I should’ve looked where I was going, Ohohohoho!”

And somehow from this everything got just a tad awkward,

“Well I’ll see you!” I waved my hand tried to rush away from this awkward scene of my first day at school.

“A cheogoman! You’re my brothers new toy right?” the little boy whispered in slight fear.

“Huh?? Toy?” I chuckled a little “No, I’m sure you’re mistaken” I smiled as sweetly as possible whilst trying to find out who his brother was and if I actually knew who he was.

With this I walked away leaving the almost crying little boy at the enterance of the school and entered where many stared in my direction. I was quite shocked at the fact that everyone was following my dream exactly.

-The way things are I am sooo gunna get the kinkkah of this school as my boyfriend, hehe-

The suddenly a shy little girl was pushed on to the runway of the one and only me and had a small pink silk box and held it in her small and what hands and trembeled in nervousness. I thought that this was a bit too much but sure, a present is a present right? What if its food! I thought. But who knew that this young girl would just push me from her way and walk straight past me.

“Oppa! Please accept this!” she said loudly as she bowed.

“Gladly,” I heard a familiar voice from behind me, “But I don’t like sweets sorry.”

The way his voice slid out of his mouth and reached my ears were too flawless, just like a prince. Without a shadow of a doubt I though it was him. But how wrong I was, his face was covered with make up that made him look like a complete woman, but I swear he wasn’t like this on the bus. Maybe it’s just me.

-Maybe his transgender? Whatever, so not attractive. I don’t know what the fuss is about.- I thought,

“NichKhun? I thought you already went inside?” I blurted out.

His eyes met mine and they turned ice cold, at the same time everyone in the crowd stared. I mean sure some of them were already staring because of my stupidity but hey.  Anyway, back to the NichKhun look alike.

He took a step towards me but someone from behind him with bright red hair, tanned skin and multiple ear pearcings appeared before the look alike couldn’t move any further.

“Don’t every mention that s name in from of Key hyung.” His eyes were burning like flames, complete opposite from Key and his cold stare. Though he was angry he reminded me of someone, someone from the past.

This boy, no guy. His heigh was around 182cm and his jaw complexion was very masculine similar to one of those charisma models, furthermore, he has a crown shaped birthmark on the side of his neck (don’t ask how I saw this, years of training >w<)  and his clothing style could still be interpreted from his school uniform.

 A green hood hung out from the back of his school blazer and the long chain slung on his green and black tartan school trousers told me that he must be very cautious with money and might even get into fights occasionally. But still something unknown lingered around him as well. Maybe even something magical.

Nonetheless, the longer I stared at this delinquents name the more my head hurt in extreme pain. My eye sight started to blur and all I could see clearly was the man who was staring right down at me with his honest eyes.

 

“Do... I, no... Have I,... met you before.......?” with that my eyes completely closed for good and I could feel my body swaying from side to side for a while before fully collapsing onto the concrete floor.