Don't tell me your.....

The Frog Prince on a Bus

 

-Hey are you okay???- he shook me as I curled on the edge of my seat facing the floor.

-Yeah I’m...- I looked into his face, not realizing that I was looking straight into his eyes and realized that I wasn’t reacting!

-YOU!!!What? Huh!- I held onto myself and moved my hands all over my body, checking if anything was wrong with me.

-Why aren’t I feeling ill? Does this mean his ugly? No that can’t be right~ I mean his an idol! And I liked him on pictures, even though I felt ill. Anyway,but huh?- I mumbled like a madman.

After my small over reaction, I looked back at his face. There was something different about him, like he wasn’t as y as he is in the pictures... Then I realized that his face was covered in... scars?!

-Your face! Why is it... like that? Oh and your clothes... My God... No wonder I didn’t throw up.-

He looked like a toad, with all the scars on his face. But it was so early in the morning, I wonder why...

-Hey! Just because I woke up like this a month ago, doesn’t mean that I have lost my y body!- he smirked like he was very proud -Plus, this is the reason why you’re not throwing up? What is that supposed to mean?-

“Ugh, just my luck! The first time I meet an Idol on a bus, it’s a creepy ugly one. But isn’t this kind of like the Frog Prince story?”

-Ahaha~ Don’t worry about it, it’s umm nothing personal~- I tried looking at him with the cutes glance I could give. I mean it’s not like he’ll actually know what I’m like in school.

He seemed to blush a little, which was surprising. I mean his is the official kinkkah of Thailand, hence the title “Prince of Thailand”. Well anyway, back to my little flirting session with the “mister I-have-scars-and-spots-but-I-still-have-a-y-body.”

 

 

*cough* *cough* -Is that uniform from, J.Y.P. High? Oh right, the first years come this year. How did you enter? Dance? Acting? Singing?-

-Me? I entered in all three. But mostly dancing and singing- I smilled, trying to get attention, I mean if he attends this school I might as well have a sunbae looking after me right?

“AAAAH! Don’t tell me? He goes to J.Y.P too??? This is such a wierd day!!! Wueyo GOD!!!!”

“okay back to my normal calm, beautiful self. Breath in! Breath out~~” –Omou! Does that mean you’ll be my sunbaenim?-

Before he could answer the bus stopped suddenly nearly crashing into a car infront of us, the driver said sorry but I was still angry and before I knew it I fell on top of NichKhun’s lap! Just as I steadied myself up, I saw NichKhun getting all red on the face but his frog mask was still half on his face, so I couldn’t tell properly.

 

 

Few minutes later, neither of us had spoken much after “the incident”. Then the bus stopped, THANK GOD! NichKhun being a gentle man just like on “we go married” let me off the bus first the following behind me as I got off the bus. I rummaged through my bag as I stood by the bus stop where we had gotten off to find my student identification card but to find myself completely clueless to where it had gone!

-Aaaaish! Jincha?! How could I have left my wallet on that bus!- I was shaking my head and quite frankly shouting at the top of my voice in anger.

-Shhh, calm down~ I can get it for you. Just come and see me on the roof of the school building at 2 pm- and with that he left me, stranded and angry.

“Was that supposed to be a pun? I mean come on 2PM and 2pm! Aisshhhhh! This is what I get for acting all cute?! Grr I might as well go to school, it might help in making today just a tad better.” And with that I strutted of into the distance looking for the well known J.Y.P High School of Talent.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ahahahah~ well I didn't think this was a very good chapter but Hope you guys liked it!!!

 

So, Comment below and tell me what you think~ Like and Subscribe above!!!

Gamsamnidaaa~~~