DON'T TAKE IT OFF!!!

The Frog Prince on a Bus

As I walked down my road my friend “CL” jumped on my back. She was a nice girl, but recently she has become of the bijin girls or QueenKa of our year back in middle school. I guess it’s because I knew her from the age of two that I dont react with my allergy to her...

-Are you going to try and get over your stupid fear of beautiful people this year???- she teased me, you’de be surprised under her cute blonde curls. She speaks like any other delinquent.

-Hey! You know it’s not a fear! More like an allergy...- my voice drifted and it followed by my face turning red as a strawberry.

-Okay okay, I get it. Come on! Run we’re going to miss the early morning bus, or there are going to be loads of people on the next one!-

Me and CL always took the 5:40 am bus to go to school. Mostly because CL was worried that guys were going to lift up her skirt or do erted things to her when it’s really crowded. I guess I wouldn’t be surprised... after all it is the 21st century, and she is pretty.

-Shoot, I forgot my phone at home! Is it okay if you go on your own? I’ll take a taxi from home to get to school. I have a modelling agency calling me today, any time! So I can’t leave it! I’m sorry!!- she ran of into the distance, with tears sparkling behind her. Leaving a light trail for a split second.

I smiled thinking how clumsy CL can be so surprising at times and turned to the bus conducter and swiped my ‘suikard’ and took a seat right near the back by an open window. Even though it was april, it was unusually cold. The quiet music of “2PM” played in the background, just as the bus was about to pull away from the station a blond figure ran past the bus and shouted stop!

Even from a distance, I knew that it was enough to trigger my sad allergy that prevented me from liking anyone. He seemed like the normal prep or a flower boy, nothing unusual well that was until he faced me. Instead of a face he had a half face mask, the design was similar to a fox’s.

-Is it okay if I sit beside you? I kinda get scared when nothing is close to me, stupid right?- the unknown boy said.

My face was flushed with a light pink tone, I really couldn’t believe it! A guy, a good figured one at that and nothing! I havent felt nausious or a feeling of running away.

-umm sure, I don’t see why not. Umm you can sit in front if you want and maybe we can talk?-

I don’t know if he didn’t hear me or he just wanted to sit next to me but my heart was racing! I didn’t know what to say but I was about 2 minutes away from not bearing the feeling to squeal in uber happiness!!!!

“THANK YOU CL!! FOR FORGETTING YOUR PHONE! IT’S A BLESSING I SWEAR!” a small amount of tears built up around the edges of my eyes as a I clenched my fist and stared up into the celing of the bus.

But the he started lifting his mask. “No! What are you doing!? Don’t, dont dont! DONT TAKE YOUR MASK OFF!” I screamed crazily within my head, just hoping he may get the message telepathically.

After a few seconds his mask was off and by my surprise it was NichKhun???!!!!