New Year! I'm sure I'll be fine!

The Frog Prince on a Bus

-Mum! I’m going to school!- I shouted, as I slammed the door unintentionally.

‘Hello, dear reader. Today is the first day of high school, I’m wearing a great school uniform. The cutest in our prefecture in fact. The sun was shining and the sakura petals were swirling around me, as if it was giving me a push on my fresh new beggining!’

-If only I had a boyfriend *sigh~*- I though to myself.

“You should know that, in my 15 years of living... I spent the first five years wondering if I would get married to a handsome prince and the next ten years... developing an allergy for beautiful or handsome people.”

“I think it started in kindergarden, my hair used to be very short then. So for the class performances I was always the one who played the prince. One year we were doing a small recreation of the play “Romeo and Juliet” and yet again I was chosen to be the prince. But this time around nothing good came. Kids can be cruel, selfish even.

Well after practice the good looking and popular kids punched me, pushed me on the floor and said that I should rot in sand and become an ugly frog! Everyone in my class buried me in the sand and placed a frog on top of my head and from then on, whenever I saw a beautiful or a handsome man I either scream or start feeling nausious.”

-Okay me! I’m going to get over my fear of handsome looking people!-

-This is a new year and a new start! LET’S GO!”-