Mystic Seoul

Stranger's Love

 

25th August 2019

 

A lady in her mid 20s pulled her knitted jacket around her closer. It was autumn and the wind was chilly. Her long skirt and wavy black hair were dancing with the wind as she hurried along the sidewalk.

 

“Oooh. Cold cold.” Aleyah mumbled as she rubbed her hands to keep herself warm. She fumbled in her vintage brown bag for the key to her wonderland. The moment the lock clicked open, she rushed in as fast as she could. Her face was all stiff from the cold wind even though it was barely winter yet.

 

She switched on the lights in her wonderland and the flowers jumped to life almost immediately. All of them showing off their beautiful colours beneath the orange light in the store. Taking in a deep breath, she smiled widely. It was her favourite scent. Flowers.

 

The delicate lady took off her knitted jacket and revealed her tall and slender body. If Yuri from Girls Generation has the best body in Korea, she was on par. Wearing a cotton long sleeve shirt with a long cardigan and a Bohemian printed skirt all the way till her ankle, she was nothing but classy in her own way. Pulling her hair black wavy hair back with a floral scarf, she walked over to the door and turned the sign from [Sorry, we are close] to [We are open].

 

God has been kind to this 23 year old. Now she’s the owner of the flower shop – Pollen and has a house where she called it home. She’s no longer the 19 year old that ran to fan signs to stalk her favourite boy – she was too old for that and she knows she has other priorities.

 

“Let’s see what do we have today.” she talked to herself as she sat at the counter with her macbook in front of her. Her fingers scrolled to and tapped lightly on the trackpad.

 

“Hello everyone. It’s a chilly morning today. Is everyone keeping themselves warm? I am feeling very warm here in the studio. Everybody, please keep yourself warm okay?” A low husky voice spoke as she put the earphones into her ears. A smile spread across her beautiful face immediately.

 

“I’m Kai and now you are listening to Kiss FM.” her smile was still hanging on her face as her long fingers typed frantically on the keyboard.

 

To: [email protected]

 

From: [email protected]

 

Unnie

 

How are you in the US unnie? And how’s baby the baby coming along? Is she still kicking a lot? Tell her not to be naughty and I’m looking forward to seeing her.

 

Don’t worry Unnie, Pollen is stable now. Thank you for believing in me that I can handle this. Although I still can’t believe that I actually own this beautiful flower shop. I owe you too much Unnie.

 

Take care..

 

Cheers,

Aleyah.

 

After clicking the send button, she stared into empty space as Exo’s My Lady started playing on the radio. The first Korean song she ever heard. It’s been almost 5 years since she came to Seoul. She was hot headed, naive and probably out of her mind then. Her obsession with Exo’s Kai brought her here thinking that she would be able to find him, befriend him and probably fall in love and live happily ever after after that.

 

This was every fangirl’s dream right? To walk down the aisle in the prettiest gown with the idol you ‘love’ the most.

 

Once again, she laughed at her own naivety back then. However, she did not regret coming here. Seoul has been an amazing city and she’s in love with it. She loves the food as well as the 4 seasons here and most importantly this place holds her teenage memories. These were the reasons why she stayed on after so many years.

 

As for Kai, she’s still in love with that beautiful stranger. And the mystery remains unknown and she knows it will probably not be solved. But it didn’t bother her as much anymore.

 

“Welcome back. This morning I’ve prepared a few songs.” Exo members are now international artists and they were no longer boys. They are now men. Each has their own charisma. Kai became a regular DJ at Kiss FM, taking after Ryewook and she’s of course his loyal listener.

 

“The first song was Exo’s My lady. It's my first teaser song..” Kai reminisce about the past as the bells attached to the entrance door jingled. Aleyah pulled out her earpiece and closed her laptop as she swiftly turned to the entrance.

 

 “Welcome.” Her hands froze in midair. She couldn’t tear her eyes from the person at the door as electric currents surge through her body.

 

 Like always.

 

 

For my past FFs, i didn't include an OC. This time i've found an artist that matches the female lead in my head.

She's a artist in Singapore. Jesseca Liu. Don't mind her age but her features, hair and aura is this picture is what i'm looking for in this FF.

Yupp, hope you guys like this chapter! Haven't been receiving comments for this FF but i'm not gonna give up.

Still gonna keep writing!

Looking forward to your subscription and comments!