Adv: My Daddy is a Superstar!

Stranger's Love

Here's a slightly different story that I will be writing after She's my Manager ends.

Please do support me if you like the story! Hope to see you guys supporting my new story as well!

My Daddy is a Superstar!

******

 

I may not be perfect but when I look at my children I know that I got something in my life that is perfectly right.

Mummy's Guardian Angel

Kim YoungJae

Daddy's Lover

Kim Jung Eun

Superstar Daddy

Kim JongIn Aka Kai

 

 

Ulzzang Mummy

Aleyah Lee Jae Hee

 


******

“This is the amount of money you owe us!” A 4 year old boy shouted at a 22 year old man before him.

 

Kai snatched the paper from him and started reading it. Inside the note, the cost of diapers and milk powder was neatly written in two separate columns.

 

“This is just the estimate cost for the items we had used for a year. Since we are 4 years old now, you need to multiply by 4!” YoungJae then held his sister’s hand as he continued, “And don’t forget to multiply by 2 again since there are two of us!”

 

“Are you kidding me?” Kai stared at the note as he exclaimed. Since when did he had kids? He always uses condoms when he had ! If this is true, he’s so going to sue the company for their failed product.

 

“Hahahah.” Sehun laughed out loud at the older one, “I can guarantee that he’s your son. As calculative as you.”

 

“Damn, the way they ask for overdue money is exactly the same.” Baekhyun second that, "As demanding as ever."

 

“I won’t acknowledge him as my son!”

 

“I won’t acknowledge him as my father!”

 

The two screamed at the same time before staring at one another crossly.

 

Sehun eyed the two of them before he whispered into Kai’s ears, “This is your punishment for sleeping around Daddy Kai.”

 

 

 

Please support me by subscribing to this new story! My Daddy is a Superstar!