Chapter 9

Behind The Mask

Joon’s POV

 

It’s our fault… why did we do that? Byunghee must feel really bad. If I were him, I would be angry.

“Mir, it’s our fault… we need to apologize” I said to him.

“Yes… I know... but how? I think he hates us now” he said.

“We need to try” I said.

“Then… should we go to his house?” he asked.

“Yes I think, we’ll go after we have breakfast” I said.

We had a breakfast and got ready to go to Byunghee’s house. Eventhough I’m scared, we need to do this. This is our fault and we need to fix it. I bravely pressed the door bell, I brought Jimin again because I can’t leave him alone in the house. I hope Byunghee won’t be that angry at us. Suddenly the door opened and Byunghee let us in. His expression was flat, no happiness but it isn’t sadness too.

“Why do you come?” he still looked a bit angry.

“We really want to apologize about last night we’re really… a fool, we sincerely sorry” I apologized

“Joon… Mir… You knew that I won’t hate you for a long time but I was disappointed. I don’t know why you did that I front of my eyes?” he was really disappointed.

“We’re really sorry, we’re here to apologize. I hope you can forgive us… and I’ll tell you something… about Seungho” Mir said.

“Seungho? What’s wrong with him?” Byunghee asked.

“Do you think that Seungho behave strangely nowadays?” I asked him.

“YES! I knew he was really… different. Wait… do you guys know something about that?” Byunghee asked.

“The truth is… he’s like that not because he hates you or something like that” Mir said.

“Then what’s wrong?” Byunghee asked.

“Someone forced him to do that” I confessed.

“WHAT? WHO? WHY? Why it has to be Seungho? Who’s that person, tell me…” Byunghee was angry.

“Sorry… we promised to Seungho to not telling it to you…” Mir said.

“Come on, Joon… Mir… you’re my friend” he begged.

“Sorry we can’t, you have to ask Seungho directly, not us… sorry, we made promise” I said.

“Okay, thanks anyway…” he said.

 

“Um…. Byunghee-hyung? You love him, right?” I suddenly asked.

“What? What are you talking about? What makes you think like that?” he was avoiding the truth.

“Mir and I knew you. And I can see love in your eyes. I used to be like that with Mir. I really knew that feeling. Why don’t you just confess?” I suggested.

“I guess I can’t hide it from you two, yes I love him. I attracted to him because of his hard work and his passion for life. When I see him, I can imagine how my life will be wonderful with him. I want to give him something unforgettable, something that I’ve never done to anyone” he confessed.

“Then why are you just… keep silent?” I asked.

“I’m afraid that he can’t accept that I’m gay and you just said that someone is watching him” he said.

“He never told this to us but I think that he loves you, he doesn’t want to make you worried about him. He’s such a kind-hearted man. He felt bad because he has to avoid you. He really doesn’t want to do that, it’s because he loves you” I said to him.

“Then how about the person who’s watching him?” he asked.

“If I were you, I would give anything to make him safe. When you think of someone whom you love, you won’t be afraid to die for his life” I said to him.

He hugged me tightly.

“Thanks, Joon-ah…” he said to me.

“It’s nothing, hyung… we’re friends, right?” I said.

 

Byunghee’s POV

 

After Joon and Mir left, I gained courage. I need to do this, you’re a man… Jung Byunghee….

A whole night I was just thinking about him… I don’t know that love will make me like this. I just need to calm down and pray that nothing bad will happen.

 

~Morning~

 

I went into the bank and checked my money. Is my money enough? YEAY! It can be used now. I took my money and went outside, trying to find Seungho. Fortunately, I saw him and he saw me. He ran really fast, trying to avoid me. I grabbed his hand and stopped him from running. I pushed him against wall and looked into his eyes.

“Seungho-ya… why do you avoid me? I knew someone is watching you…” I said. He looked shocked because I knew his problem.

“Don’t avoid me… If someone threatened you, I’ll protect you…” I said. His eyes asked ‘Why?’

“Were you trying to ask why?” I slowly opened his mask, he tried to stop me but I’m stronger than him.

I finally removed his mask and caressed his soft face. There’s a big scar on his cheek but I can see how beautiful he is.

“It’s because I love you” I pressed my lips against his’

--------------------------------------------------------

i'm back!!! sorry the new chapter isn't that good because it was just the beginning...

but this will be finished soon... maybe maximum 5 chapters again?

but i don't know now, just hope that i can write well...

comment and subscribe!!! I MISS COMMENTS HEHE^^