Chapter 13

Behind The Mask

Byunghee’s POV

 

Seungho, where are you? You’re in danger…

 

I dialed his number but he didn’t answer. I started to get panic and I was worried that something would happen to him. That Youngmi… She ruined my life. Ya… Youngmi-ya… what are you going to do with Seungho? If he’s hurt even if it’s a scratch, I won’t forgive you…

 

“YANG SEUNGHO! ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE!” I shouted like a crazy man in the crowd but I don’t care, I was really worried about him.

I decided to call Youngmi and asked her about what’s she going to do…

“YA! YOUNGMI-YA!!” I shouted through the phone as soon as she picked up the call.

“Oppa why so loud?” she said.

“I don’t care! What are you trying to do?” I asked her angrily.

“Oppa, you better go to xxxxxx (a street name) and watch the live show” she laughed evilly and I just hung up the call then rushed to that street.

Seungho… were you in there? I hope you weren’t…

 

Traffic jam, ! I need to hurry! I called my driver.

“Come to xxxx road and drive my car to my house. I need to hurry up!” I said impatiently.

I opened the door and got out from the car. I ran with the maximum speed, I don’t care if I fainted. I need to save him from that monster. Youngmi… why the hell she appeared with a dirty trick and hurt the other? She even threatened Seungho and his brother’s life is in danger. Seungho… I knew that you don’t want to make me worried. But this was just making me more worried. You kept it all from me and don’t let me know about this. I’m worried… because I love you, Yang Seungho.

 

I ran even I let out so much sweat. I started to lose my breath but I couldn’t let Youngmi do something to Seungho. I kept running and running, my mind focused of one thing, Seungho…

 

Seungho you have to hide yourself… I don’t want you to get hurt, even a little bit. Then I suddenly saw Seungho, walking on the quiet road and he’s walking slowly like a depressed person. I knew his life is hard, but he has me, right? I’m his boyfriend and I love him so much more than he could ever think about. I ran faster and faster until the distance got closer.

 

Suddenly, I saw a light… it’s… it’s from a car? A car just went towards him recklessly and…

“YANG SEUNGHO!!!” I cried loudly and quickly went into his weak and bloody body.

“SEUNGHO WAKE UP!” I shouted. No reaction…

“You can hear me, right?” I held his hands tightly. But still, no answer…

I cried really hard and I hugged his body which was broken and bloody. I don’t care if my expensive clothes got stained by his blood.

 

I shouted for help and ambulance quickly came and brought Seungho to the hospital. I also want to go to the hospital but I have to go to the police station for investigation.

“You’re close with him?” the police asked.

“Yes” I said while crying.

“You need to go to the police station for investigation” he said.

“I’ll be with Seungho in the hospital!” I ignored the order and polices caught me.

“Sorry, you need to follow the procedure” he said and I gave up.

I told everything about it. I told him that the driver isn’t drunk or in drugs, she was really going to kill Seungho.

“I told you everything I know! Let me go!” I shouted.

“But sir… you can’t…” the officer said.

“Let him go, he said everything” the other said.

“But, commander….” the officer said.

“Just let him go, it’s a command” the commander said.

“Yes, commander…” they let me go and the commander tapped my shoulder and said something to me.

“I know how you feel… I hope he’s okay. When he wakes up, you need to be there” he smiled warmly.

“Thank you” I said to him.

 

I ran to the hospital. When I arrived, the doctor greeted me.

“Doctor, is he… okay?” I asked, panting.

“That’s what I want to talk about…” he looked down and I started to get panic.

“What’s happening, doctor?!” I grabbed the doctor’s shoulder and shook it.

“He’s in a coma… and I’m not sure that he’ll wake up…” he said and it broke my heart into pieces. He might… not wake up? Then does that mean that he will… NO! He can’t die… I haven’t done anything to him… he can’t die now…

“You can… look at his condition now…” he said and I went into the room but he said something again.

“When he was brought into the hospital, he wake up slightly and said that he wanted to see you. He kept saying ‘If you see Byunghee, tell him that I love him and sorry for everything’. He said that before he fell into coma. I just wanted to say that” he added and my tears fell down. I just entered the room and saw Seungho laying in the bed helplessly. I still could see his beautiful face and I cried. Why? Why it has to be him?

 

I got a call…

“This is from the police station. We want to inform you that the suspect Oh Youngmi has been captured”

“Ah… yes… thank you…”

I hung up…

 

I was relieved that she’s captured, but it’s too late. Seungho was in coma and he might not wake up. It’s all my fault, isn’t it? I should protect him… He can’t sing for me again… I always told him that his voice is wonderful and I can’t hear it anymore.

“Yang Seungho, I’m sorry. You shouldn’t be in this state, in this place. Your place is where I am. Sorry that I couldn’t protect you. I want you to wake up and hug me as soon as you wake up. Wake up… please…” I held his hands tightly and kissed his pale lips.

“Sorry, Byunghee-ssi… we can’t help it. It’s only 5% chance he can wake up” the doctor said.

“There’s still 5%, it means that he can wake up, right?” I asked and the doctor looked down.

“He’s not going to die, is he?” I asked.

“Sorry… we can’t do anything…” he said and got out.

I fell on my knees and let out my cries…

 

Seungho… Why it has to be you?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i'm back with this story AHA!

it's been a reall really long time... 

sorry that i haven't updated this.... i know you won't forgive me, really sorry....

i just thought that people may leave this story but for the one who's still reading, thanks you soooo much....

comment and subscribe ;)

sorry if this chapter dissapoint you, really sorry....

i'll learn more and do better^^

LOVE YOU <3