Chapter 1

Behind The Mask

Byunghee’s POV

“Appa! Thanks for the apartment! I love it!” I hugged him. “It’s nothing, you can ask for anything that you want….” he said. “Thanks” I said. “Are you sure that you will live alone here?” he asked. “Yes. I can, right?” I asked. “Of course you can, if you need something, just call me. I’ll leave Seoul for 3 weeks” he said. “Okay appa, take care” I said. “You should walk around this area” he said. “Okay I will” I said. “Then I have to leave, bye!” he left. What should I do now? I have nothing to do… my friends usually hang out with his girlfriend at this time. But… I broke up with girlfriend because he’s too spoiled. She dated me only because of money. I hate people who is materialistic. I got bored easily and I walked around outside. It’s still morning and quiet. I was interested in nothing before I found someone whom attracted me.

I saw a boy with mask, walking through the town, without destination. His mask covered his face except his eyes and hair. He brought a book and a pen with him, I don’t know why he brought those things. He looked lost. His eyes…. Sad yet beautiful. I tried to follow him and I thought he felt that he’s being followed. “Hi” I said to him. He looked scared and didn’t answer. “Don’t be scared” I said. He kept ignoring me and tried to run away. I hold his hand and stopped him “Please… I just want to know about you” I said. He released my hand gently and bowed. He wanted to leave. “Please, I don’t mean to scare you, kill you, or you. I’m just… curious” I begged. He didn’t say anything but only bowed and left. I shouldn’t force him to, I was such an idiot.

I wanted to go to convenience store. I walked while talking to Joon on the phone, Joon is my close friend. “YA! Joon-ah! How are you? Is Cheolyongie okay?” “He’s okay, I told you he will be fine with me” “Don’t make him cry, Joon…” “I’ve never made him cry, Byunghee-ya…” “You have, Joon… when he thought you were cheating on him. He’s crying for 5 hours 10 minutes because of that” “Don’t make me remember that thing again. Now he’s fine. Come and visit me sometimes…” “You’re a doctor now, right?” “Yeah, kind of that. Skin specialist doctor” “Woman customers must be happy, treated by handsome doctor” “Ah… it’s not like that” “Mir will be jealous, be careful…” “Mir is always here with me, he won’t be jealous so easily” “Joon… how will you do if someone avoids you?” “Avoid? Like what?” “Not answering any question…” “Was someone avoiding you?” “Yeah… something like that” “I don’t know how to solve it because they must have special reasons for that” “Ummm… okay” “By the way who’s the person you’re talking about” “Uh… that’s…” CRASH!!! A car hit me and I could feel that I was dying. “BYUNGHEE? BYUNGHEE? What’s happening?” Joon was panic and I couldn’t answer it. I think I will die, bloods on every inch of my body….

#########

I woke up, is this heaven? Or hell? I still can feel my bloods flowing. “You finally wake up!” stranger said. Ah… he’s a doctor “Where am I?” I asked him. “You’re in the hospital” he replied. “Who brought me here?” I asked. “A boy brought you here, you’re bleeding too much. He carried you and seems like no one helped him” he said. “Can I see the person?” I asked. “He left an hour ago” he said. “Can I leave now?” I asked. “Yes, you can but be careful. You’re still on a treatment” he said. “Thanks, doctor” I said and tried to walk outside. I went into the receptionist “Excuse me, do you know about the boy who brought me here?” I asked. “Ah… that boy left already” she said. “Can I ask for his name?” I asked. “He didn’t tell it, sorry” she said. “How was his appearance?” I asked. “I don’t really remember” she said. “Can I check on CCTV?” I asked. “Yes, you can. Ask that man” she pointed to an officer. “Thanks” I said. I followed the man and went inside a room. I checked the CCTV and I was surprised.

HE? He’s the boy whom I met in the street…. He helped me?

-------------------------------------------

how's the first chapter?

tell me tell me by commenting :D