A mistake

You are my weakness

Jiyeon's POV

I Countinued to walk around the campus when I notice someone following me. I turned around and I saw Kahi and giggled 

oh not her again. 

" please Jiyeon. " Just kneeled down and begged. 

" stop. Being are staring. " I tried picking her up but she wouldn't stand up. 

" please stand up. " I pouted 

" okay. Fine! I'll do it. Please stand up. " I said and she quickly ran and hugged me. 

" okay super! Lets head to the gym." She pushed me to e other direction. 

" wait. Wait. What for though? " I asked and she just giggled. 

" you need to make a speech silly " she chuckled and I broke free of her 

" wait, what?! Now?! But that's so quick. " I shouted 

" no. Campaign had started 2 weeks ago, you're an exception. Let's go! ' she grabbed me and pushed me into the back door where the basketball room was and there was so many people running for president. 

Why the heck did she need me for?! I tried to go out, but the door was locked. 

" are you serious? " I sighed

" oh hi. Is voting today too? " I asked the girl that was being squished next to me and she nodded 

" wooooow. " this will be fun. I sighed and then what happens to be and hour or so, it was my turn, since I sighed up last, I came last 

i walked out to the gym and there was so many people. I stood right in the middle of the gym and picked up the microphone and didn't even know what to say. 

" you can start now. " someone said and I nodded 

oh. I got it. I'll rap it out. I always get inspiration like that. 

     So, I wish you would vote for me

     I'll try to be the best pres that I could be

     I know I'm not that well known

     But vote for me and I'll show you how much I've grown

     So, just give me a little time

     Ill make sure to make money even if it's in nickels or dimes 

     I might not offer those tasty things

     Not like lollipops or candy rings 

     But ill for sure make your year fun 

     If I'm in ASB, I'll make sure everything's done

     All I can offer you is the school spirit in me

     So vote me for president and ill show you how it's gonna be    

" thank you." I smiled and walked away and just like I hope, people were cheering so loud.  

" woow. Thanks Jiyeon. " I turned around to see an angry Suzy.

" you're running for... President? " I asked her and she just barged away

" not again. " I was going to run after her when the announcer announced that I won and I had to go back on stage. 

After what I thought would be a relaxing day, I ended up having a tiring day. 

I totally blew off IU and didn't resolve things with Suzy. What have I gotten myself into? I finished all ASB planning and it only took 8 dam hours. It was 11 pm right now and the others might have already fallen asleep. 

My stomach was growling so I decided to leave campus and go to the night market for something to eat. I kept on walking, but there was no market to be found. There wasn't even a house in sight. I didn't even know where I was going anymore. And by the looks of the sky, It didn't look too pretty. 

" let's face it Park Jiyeon. You're lost. " I sighed and right before I knew it, it started raining. The rain became harder and loudest by the minute. I finally stumbled opon a warehouse and quickly tried to open the door but it was chained up by 20 huge chains. I had no other choice but to break the window and climb in. 

" it's cold in here.. " I whispered as I heard something.. I quickly turned around but nothing. I couldn't see anything. It was so dark. Then, there it is again. I sense it. 

" who are you? " I whispered as I turned around. I knew it was right there. I felt it staring at me. 

" I know taekwondo! I ain't afraid of you! " I shouted as I got into my fighting stance. 

Even though I didn't know what I was looking at, I knew it was there.

then out of nowhere, someone tackled me down. It was right on top of me and I felt something drip on my face and made its way down to my lips. 

Blood. It was blood. My eyes widen and I was now terrified. I was scared of blood. 

" what do you want from me? " I asked, praying that the thing would see the fear my eyes and let me go. 

Then light Ning struck and a flash of light flash by its mouth and I swear I saw fangs. Long and sharp fangs. It wasn't a dog, nor a wolf. 

Its fangs were dripping with blood and I knew it wanted mine. 

With all my strength, I pushed it off and ran as fast as I could I tried to find the window and when I was about to climb out of it, it grabbed me and pulled me back. 

It drove its fang through my neck and it was slowly draining me

no ones POV 

Just like that, Jiyeon knocked out instantly with the lack of blood. But they both didn't realize was that the blood demon might have injected its own venom into hers while draining her blood. 

The thing was locked up in the warehouse for a reason. The 20 chains were put there for a purpose. 

2 days later, Jiyeon woke up to the sun shinning in her face and she had a massive headache. She felt dizzy and tired. 

" water. " she said as she felt her head. She tried to stand up, but couldn't, so she crawled. The warehouse was empty and she saw traces of blood. She was terrified. Although she had forgotten of what happened the other night, she will never forget her hate for blood. 

But the smell was so good to her. 

" oh my head. " she said 

Jiyeon's POV 

How did I even get here? I shook the thought away and quickly tried to get out of the place. I tried the door but it was locked, so I used the window. I jumped outside and landed on a puddle. I was so thirsty that I drank some of the puddle water and slowly walked out to the open road. I was stumbling for a while and then I finally made it to the school gate and made my way to the quad and sat by the tree. 

My vision kept giving up on me. It was if my eyeball was blinking. 

" Ohhhhhhh what happened? " I padded my head until someone touched my shoulders and I flinched 

" hey class president. " A strange but handsome guy ruffled my hair and I just gave him the WTF look 

" hi. I'm Taecyeon. I'm juniors VP. " he smiled and I nodded.

" You haven't been going to the meeting these past days. Are you okay? " he asked 

" oh yeah. I just wasn't feeling well these past days. " 

" it's fine. Here's the ASB handout, your ASB notebook,and here's your to do list. Oh! And here's the school's attendance and the schools bank account. "

" I have to do all of this?! " I was in panic mood. This is too much 

" oh no. There's more. But you'll get use to it. " he smiled and walked away. 

" ehehehehehhe. " I was whining as I was making my way back to the dorm to notice no one was there. I went for a quick shower when I noticed something near my collarbone. It was a bit mark. To deep holes aligned with each other. I slowly moved my hand towards it, and it vanished. 

" that.. That was a.. " I knew what it was. I believe it's real, but why me.

I quickly moved to the mirror and I saw myself.

" I could still see myself.. " I don't get it.

" dude where's Jiyeonie? " IU whined as I qquickly put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom 

" I'm here. I was gone for a while to do some ASB shiz. " I said and the others nodded 

" congrats Jiyeon. " Susy said and I smiled. I guess she's not mad anymore. 

" I know. Miss pres now. " Nicole smiled

" it's not luxury. I have homework. " I sighed " for you. " Nicole

--------------

no ones POV

" Hey guys. So volleyball season is starting. " Hoya said 

" yup. I know. " L said as he fell asleep for the 5th times today 

" dude. What's wrong with him? " Dongwoo asked but the others had no clue either.