o6

Soul Mates?

-Few days after that incident-

SUZY POV

Walking to the coffee shop with my two unni and I'm still thinking about that man I met... *my soulmate... when will I see you again*

sighing i realize we got to the coffee shop already. Going inside we ordered coffee and a piece of cake in celebration of actually completely making our appartment. I looked around the Coffee shop, finding it very pretty like. It has a modern feel to it, with a tv which played music videos and live shoes of korean music. Snapping me out of my thoughts Krystal spoke. "So Suzy, any clue about that mystery man?" Krystal asks.

"No..." I pout "He seemed similar. But i don't know from where!" I said. Just at that very moment the tv in the coffee shop, a person sparked my interest.

"UNNI! THAT'S HIM! ON TV. OMO. UNNI" I said almost falling off my seat gaping at the sight. I continue staring at the Tv and I hear Krystal freaking out. " NO WAYYY. SUZY. THAT'S YOO YOUNGJAE. HE'S FROM B.A.P!" Krystal exclaimed " I KNEW HE WAS FAMILIAR." I said. "So now, you know, what are you going to do donsaeng?" Jessica said. " We should go watch their live show! When they come back to Korea for their comeback!" Krystal said "Yeah, Can we?" I said shyly. "Of course dongsaeng,"Jessica said with a smile. We finished and started to walk.

On the street I once again was dazed out by the fact that my soulmate is a idol. I felt a sudden warmth on my necklace and I looked down. Surely enough, my necklace is glowing and when I held it in my hand, it was warm. At that moment, I was turning my head crazy looking for Youngjae. However, The sight was not Youngjae's necklace but another man. "UNNI!" I turn to see that Krystal and Jessica weren't with me. I look to see that man, who's necklace is also glowing and he was staring at me equally as shocked as I was. The man was leaning on the street post maybe waiting for the light to turn, and he was wearing a U.S Army shirt. He wore a Hat and headphones. *He looks so handsome...BUT WAIT. HE'S NOT YOUNGJAE* After a staredown, I realized something. THAT IS BANG YONGGUK. LEADER OF B.A.P I was gaping and was going to cross to get to him until I felt someone pulling me. I look and see Krystal pulling me toward the bus stop and onto the bus "UNNI. WHY. MY NECKLACE LOOK!" Surely enough it was still glowing but slwoly fading and we looked out the window to seeing Yongguk and his necklace as well. "UNNI!" I said again "MIANHAE! Nan Molla! I didn't know!" Krystal said "So wait, Let me get this straight... your soulmates are THE Bang YongGuk and THE Yoo Youngjae?!" Krystal said after soaking eveyrthing in. " I THINK SO. OR SO MY NECKLACE SAYS" I screamed back. " Settle down! We were talk abotu this when we get back to the appartment!"

YONGGUK POV

I was just listening to music waiting for the light to change to walk across the street so I can get to the dorm. I suddenly feel something warm. I look down and I see my necklace glowing. OH MY GOSH. I look up and I see a amazingly beautiful girl looking back at me, hands holding her neckalce, the glow evident. *She's the one!? I can't believe this! I've been waiting for so long* However, I saw that she was being dragged by some other girl, and I started freaking out *NO NO NO. THIS CANNOT HAPPEN* I see her getting onto the bus and the bus started moving *DAMMIT.* I kept staring at the bus and I see inside, her looking very confused and freaked out and she looks out the window. We locked eyes and I notice her giving me a apologetic look. I sigh. *It's fine. We'll meet again* After ward I continued on my way back to the dorm ready to tell the members of what had happened.

-At the dorm-

"[...] So that's the story.." I finished. "I feel your pain bro. I mean it happened to me too." Youngjae replied. "Yeah Hyung. It'll be fine!" Zelo said "She could've been a fan right?!" Jongup said. "Yeah! We'll be preforming soona nd maybe she'll be there!" Himchan said. "Even if she wasn't a fan, she'd see us on TV and She'll recognize you too right Hyung? Don't worry!" Daehyun finished. I smiled at the members trying to cheer me up. "Thanks guys...Anyways let's head off to sleep." I said. After the words gave out, everyone went to their rooms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update ! ^^ kekeke How y'all liking this story? AND OMG PLOT TWIST. ANOTHER SOULMATE?! WHHHAAAATTTTTT. omg. Props to LeonardoDaFishy for figuring out my plan LOL. ANYWAYS, Hope you guys enjoyed! Until tomorrow^^

COMMENT, SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE <3 <3