o12

Soul Mates?

SORRY GUYS I SWORE I POSTED THIS BUT APPARENTLY I DIDNT. SO SORRY >.<

The Next Day

~~~~~~

NO ONE POV

 

Silence fills the home as the 3 girls are still sleeping, tired from the prevous night's events. The only sounds made come from the birds chirping outside, cars driving by occasionally.

11:30AM starts to roll around and Jessica starts to stir. Opening her eyes, blinking away sleepiness. Feeling more awake she turns to her night table where her phone is. Picking it up, she checks the time. Noting the 11:30AM in big letters on her phone, she sits up and streches. *time to wake up.

After brushing her teeth and showering, she goes to wake up her dongsaengs. Stepping into the cloest room to her, which happens to be Krystal's room.

"Krystal-ah, ileona! Wake up! It's noon now! It's time to get up and face the world Honey!" Jessica says while gently shaking the said girl.

"Give me 10 more minutes... maybe 15...ugh actually an hour..." Krystal replies, refusing to wake up fully.

"ANI. ANDWAE. You are going to wake up right now and get ready. When you take a shower you'll feel more awake. If you sleep more, you'll only be more tired. Arraso?" Jessica says to Krystal.

"Arraso, unni" Krystal says, a groan following her statement. Jessica heads to the door, hearing sounds of bed sheets rustling, signaling Krystal getting out of bed. *Now to wake up Suzy*

Jessica heads off to Suzy's room and was about to open the door when the door opens startling Jessica and the girl whom she was going to wake up emerges from behind the door.

"Ah! Unni! You scared me there!" Suzy exclaims noting the presence of the other. "Ah, I was just going to wake you up..." Jessica said. "Oh, I was actually awake 15 minutes ago, but I laid in bed reading a book." Suzy replies. "I'll be going to get ready now!" Suzy says then walking toward the bathroom.

After everyone has finished getting ready, the three girls meet in the living room.

"So what are we doing today unni?" Suzy asks. "Yeah! Are we going to do anything with B.A.P Oppas?" Krystal asks. "Well, I was just going to ask you guys if you guys want to do anything. And no, B.A.P have their own schedule to attend and rest is needed for them okay. Another time when they have a free day, they said they'll take us out somewhere okay?" Jessica replies. 

"Well.. I want to go sight seeing or something... I don't really mind. I'd like to take pictures though" Suzy said "Can we go shopping? Then to the park or something?" Krystal says. " How about we go to myengdong to go shopping and then head off to namsan tower?" Jessica proposes. "Aniyaaa!" Krystal replies. "Waaee, waee, waaaaeeeeee" Suzy whines.

"I want to wait and go with the B.A.P oppas" Krystal says with a smile. Suzy starts to blush at the statement. "Yah! You can't decide that on your own! They may be very busy and won't have time to hang out with us anytime they like!" Suzy says. "Aniya! I actually gotten a text from Zelo and he said that they all agreed to take us to namsan tower and Myeongdong soon so we cannot go~" Krystal sings while holding her phone up.

"Yah! Now that I think about it.. HOW DID YOU GUYS GET THEIR PHONE NUMBERS?" Suzy exclaims. *Shoot! WHAT NOW?* Krystal and Jessica glance at each other nervously. Jessica sighs and decides to spill where they really were last night.

"MWO?! JINJJA? I DIDN'T KNOW. IF YOU SAID SO WE WOULD'VE WENT HOME TOGETHER...WAIT. HOW DID YOU GET HOME FIRST?!" Suzy exclaimed

Krystal sighs really loudly. "'Yobusayo? Yongguk Oppa? Can you buy us some time to get home before Suzy gets there? She doesn't know we were still here so she probably thinks we're at home..'" Krystal starts. clearing she continues in a deeper tone. "'Ah, Krystal. Ye, Suzy is still here with us. We're sorry. We're driving her home right now.' and 'Arraso, Arraso, We'll be there soon don't worry. We'll stop by the store to get it for you before we bring Suzy home. Ne~ Bye'" Krystal finishs. Jessica and Suzy bursts out laughing at Krystal's impression. "YAH. THAT WAS SO BAD THAT IT'S FUNNY" Suzy says breathlessly. 

"Alright, alright. Now, seriously where shall we go? We'll wait to go namsan tower and Myeongdong with B.A.P." Jessica says.

"Hongdae, Hongdae, Hongdae! Jebal!~ " Krystal says. She then uses some aeygo. 

"Ayyyy, No Aeygo! Anyways... I'm okay with Honghae. How about you unni?" Suzy says.

"I'm also down for it. Let's get ready and go!" Jessica says.

Jessica goes through her closet and choses to wear a white pullover sweater and pastal pink skirt.

While Suzy choses to wear a blue and white striped pullover sweater with faded jean short shorts.

Meanwhile Krystal picks a plain loose white shirt with dark jean short shorts.

After the girls were ready and heading out the door. They waited at the bus stop and finally made their way to Hongdae.

 

Reaching Hongdae...

The girls finally reach their destination and take in their surroundings. 

"Waahhh! Daebak!" Krystal exclaims. Suzy looks around and pulls her camera out to take photos of the streets and venders. 

"Come on! There's more to explore you two" Jessica says with a smile. She walks toward the girls and gently pushes them along the streets of Hongdae. As the day goes on and the sun starts to set the girls walk the streets looking and taking photos and eating. 

As night takes over Korea, the girls watch the streets of Hongdae come to life...

"Wahh! Hongdae looks so nice at night too!" Suzy says. "Can we go clubbing and experience the clubbing life too.." Krystal says mischievously

"Yah! Suzy's only 18! She's not of age yet to go clubbing or drinking!" Jessica says. "Yeah unni! Here in Korea, to drink or club you need to be 20 korean age... 19 western age.." Suzy adds.

"Wait...But isn't it 18 here too..?" Krystal replies

"Baboyah! It's not!" Jessica says knocking her finger to Krystal's head lightly

"Well... Suzy might be able to get in.. We can try.." Krystal says teasingly.

"YAH! JUNG KRYSTAL." Jessica exclaims

"Arraso~~ I'm joking~ Maybe next year then Suzy" Krystal says with a wink

"Then if we are done here let's head home?" Jessica says

"Ne~~~" Both Krystal and Suzy reply and they head to grab a taxi to go home and end their day.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I'm back! Sorry It took so long ): My internet's been going out of whack and I've been bombed with ISU's and stuff and exams are in 2 weeks >.<

Seeing as I'm in Grade 11, almost 12 I'm needing to be on top of my game because.. I've been slacking... LMFAO DONT PROCRATINATE BOYS AND GIRLS. IT BITES YOU IN THE . TRUST.

In other news too, I'm so happy and feel so blessed and everythings so surreal to me right now. oh my. Today I've found out that I've been chosen to be vice president for one of the most important clubs/teams in my school so I feel like it's such an honour q.q I enver expected that I would be chosen and yet i was...(though I have a co vice because I can't talk infront of people) LOL

Anyways yeah, A long awaited Update guys and I'll try to get another few done and mass post it (:

Thank you guys for sticking by me and this story as well ^^ 

Comment Comment Comment ^^

Subscribe and upvote and promote this story juseyo! <3 <3 <3