o8

Soul Mates?

SUZY POV

At the fan signing there were so many people... I felt so scared and awkward standing around alone.

i only have my bag which holds my BAP album and poster with my phone as well. Why am I alone and where is Jessica and Krystal you may ask? I don't even know. 

*unni, eodi-ya...* I somehow got lost from my unni because the fans rushed to line and came between us... Scared and frightened I looked around me.

i heard something coming from the stage and I realized that BAP probably came out. To confirm if my thought was true I looked up to the stage and sure enough, they were sitting there.

Not just that but when I looked up, I locked eyes with my soulmate. *youngjae...*

I'm pretty sure I started blushing as I felt heat rushing to my face. Me and Youngjae kept eye contact until he suddenly looked away to say something to s. 

*You don’t know me

Never ever, ever know
You don’t know me
Never ever, ever

[...]*

My phone rang and I checked caller ID which turned out to be the two people I have been searching for.

"UNNI. Eodi Jigeum ? I'm scared ! " I say into the phone

"gwenchana? I don't know where we are right now... We're sorry too but we have some matters to take care of so we also need to leave at this moment..." Jessica replied.

"M-mwoeyo? Where are you ? I guess I won't see them today..." I replied looking around

"Aniya! Gwenchana! Stay! Have fun okay? I'm sure oppas will ask you to stay so don't be scared or worried arraso?" Jessica said

"jjinjja? I feel bad for not go-" "ANI, Gwenchana! We know how much you looked forward to seeing them and we won't ruin it! Just go okay? Come straight home when you are done! Annyeong! Is what I heard Krystal say before I heard the dial tone indicating that the person has hung up.

*aish... I'm all alone...oh well... I was really looking forward to this and since unni said its fine...*

-a while later-

Im almost at the front...I'm so nervous right now... *ottoke! What do I say... What do I do?!*

I can feel my heart rate pick up as I get closer and closer to the stage where the table is. I take out my album and fiddle with it. Now, I'll be part of the next group who can go up...

"miss, you may make your way up the stage now." I hear the body guard say to me.

"neh, Kamsahaminda! " I say before I walk up.

first person at the table is Bang yongguk the leader.

"annyeonghasayo..." I say as I pass my album to him to sign. "annyeonghasayo. What is your name?" I heard him say

"Suzy. My name is Suzy..." I say shyly with a slight smile.mi noticed that Yongguk write a message down and was abut to hand me my album.

Yongguk looked up at me in shock and he stared at me. "you..." I couldn't help but giggle 

I took my album and gave him a smile. "thank you Yongguk shi" I say before moving on to the next member.

after getting Himchan, and Daehyuns sign, I stood in front of Youngjae. "annyeonghasayo! What is your name?" Youngjae says and looks up

" I think you know my name already Youngjae shi..." I say with a shy smile. Youngjae smiles back and writes in my album and tells me that he would like to see me back stage after the fan signing. 

" Okay... I'll see you then..." I say beige moving on to the next members . As I got down from the stage a body guard came up to me.

"Kang Suzy shi?" he asked me

"Neh, that's me. Did I do something wrong?" I asked slightly confused

"Aniyo! Yongguk shi asked me to find you and you back stage to wait until they finish the fan signing" he replies

" ah, yeh... Okay..." I say as I follow the man to BAPs dressing room. I take a seat and waited.

*Aigooo! I'm actually going to meet them. Wahh!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the short update! Its currently 11:15 PM. LOL. Quick update because a very beautiful girl asked me to<3 i want to make it longer but im doing this via ipad and my battery is dying... I mean, its at 6% ... Anyways.. chapter is donnnee~ yay yay! Enjoying it? 

PLease do comment and subscribe ^^ it's much appreciated <3