o9

Soul Mates?

NOTE: Purple will be Suzy's thoughts and B.A.P will follow their matoki colours ~ && Black will be all B.A.P's thoughts. Note: Daehyunnies is grey in case you can't really tell in the photo

YOUNGJAE POV

*oh my gosh oh my gosh, she actually did come!* "Youngjae sshi, Suzy sshi has been escorted safely backstage." Our body guard told me

"thank you, you may go now."

A while after we finally wrapped up the fanmeeting and were going to change in a different dressing room before finally meeting Suzy.

"What are you going to say to Suzy-sshi, Hyung?" I heard Zelo ask me while he changed.

"I well... I think I might ask her on a date you know... get to know her?" I say as I fix my shirt.

"Where are you going to take her?" Yongguk hyung asks me. I look over to him seeing him out on his necklace as the others I follow and put my necklace on.

"I don't know... Should I ask her to pick?" I say. "Boys, I think we made the young lady wait long enough" Our manager walked in and said.

We all nodded in agreement and headed minto our original dressing room with Suzy is waiting.

As we walked into the room we find Suzy quietly sleeping on my couch. *So cute..*

"Should we wake her up?..." Jongup said. The members and I give a look to Jongup and judging by the way he didn't move and stayed silent I think he understood what we meant.

As we turned our attention back to Suzy we noticed that she's startign to wake up.

SUZY POV

Slowly, I woke up from the nap I didn't realize I had until I looked at my phone. *Must've fell asleep when I was deep in thought...*

I look up to see six eyes on me. After I registered that it was B.A.P I stood up very quickly.

"Annyeonghasayo! Cho-neun Suzy imnida" I say as I bow.

After that, B.A.P followed with their introduction.

"1,2,3." I heard Yongguk say. "We are B ! A ! P ! annyeonghasayo!" They all said I sync followed up a bow.

They made their way over to me and the couchs and they took a seat. What happened after took me by a huge surprise.

NO ONE POV

After B.A.P's greeting, Suzy's face brightened up so much, as did Youngjae. As B.A.P walked toward Suzy and the couch, Youngjae can see more clearly Suzy's glowing necklace as well he can feel the warmth of his.

When B.A.P sat down they noticed Suzy's face slowly become a more suprsing look instead of happy.

*WHAT IS THIS?* *Is something wrong...*

"Is something wrong Suzy-sshi?..." Jongup asked.

"uh..uh...your..." Suzy said as she tried to make words come out of . She continued struggling for the right words while trying to realize what this situation is.

"Your necklaces!" She finally managed to say. Very loudly may I add

As the words sunk into their mind, they looked down to be greeted with a glow from their necklace.

The boys touched their necklace as if their eyes are only fooling them but the warmth they felt comfirmed everything. Their jaws dropped and the room got completely silent.

The door opens and the manager comes in. "Did something happen? I hea-" The manager said not even finishing his sentence as he saw what happened.

"oh my..." Was all the manager could say. The manager walks out of the room silently unsure as to what else to do.

"This isn't a dream right..." Jongup manages to say.

After a few minutes of silence it was finally broken.

"So... Does this mean...We're all soulmates...?" Jongup says.

"Yeah... I guess so..." Suzy replies

"So what now..." Zelo says

"It's pretty late right now.. I think we should drive Suzy-sshi home and we shoudl head home and sleep too because we have another schedule." Yongguk says while looking at the clock which read that it is well past 1AM.

"I think so too. Unni might start to worry about me soon." Suzy says.

"Can we see each other sometime soon? So we can you know...Get to know each other?" Youngjase says shyly

Suzy flashs them a smile and replies "Of course, I'd love to. Whenever you are free call me?"

The Boys hand over their phones to Suzy while Suzy gives her phone to the boys to add their numbers in.

After the number exchanges, they all together headed out and the boys drove Suzy home and went to their dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated before bed guys ! :D Hi Guys! Okay I'm so sorry for the long wait! I was going to update sooner, but I have summer school and cause it's only a month I was bombed with projects and a huge presentation too >//< I didn't really leave the chapter off a cliff though this time && It's longer <3 More good news, I may be updating faster since summer school ends tomorrow ^^ yaaaayyy!

I hope you guys are still enjoying this story ! Next Chapter we'll start to go into Krystal and Jessica ;D

On a side note, Who saw the leaked dnace practice of EXO? O: I'm going to learn that dance. So determined to. && BAP's latest songs. Coffee Shop and Hurricane ~ Not to mention their teaser photos for Badman the third song ;A; okay yeah LOL.

Upvote, Comment, Subscribe!