o11

Soul Mates?

 

 

NO ONE POV

Hearing a loud commotion happening in the next room stirred Krystal awake. She opened her eyes and sat up from her previous position slightly confused as to where she is.

*Where is this... Oh yeah. B.A.P fanmeeting...* Looking around she sees Jessica peacfully sleeping next to her in the a similar position as her. Next door she can hear muffled voices she assumes to be the B.A.P boys. She turns her attention back to Jessica and softly shakes her awake. "Yah. Unni... Wake up! The buys are finally done the fanmeeting!" Krystal whispers. 

Jessica stirs and groans. "Why are you waking me up..." Jessica complains. 

"Yah. The reason why we are here is to find out what their going to talk about isn't it?" Krystal replies.

"Wha? Who.." Jessica mumbles refusing to wake up. 

"Aigoo this unni...* Krystal moves closer to Jessica to wake her up again

*Ah, Suzy!* Jessica suddenly opens her eyes and sits up. "WAIT. Don't answer that-" Jessica and Krystal being close bangs into each other.

"OW. YAH. Why are you so close huh?!" Jessica exclaims while rubbing her forehead.

"Heol! I was going to shake you awake but you suddenly sat up like that and that's why we're like this!" Krystal replies

"Arraso, Arraso. Mianhae~" Jessica said.

Suddenly, they heard a commotion from next door. Both girls turned their heads toward the empty wall staring as if they can stare through it.

"I HEARD YELLING. THIS ISN'T GOOD." Jessica says. Both of them get up and run over to the other room. 

They run to the door and press their ears to it. "-another schedule." "I think so too. Unni might start to get worried soon." "Can we see each other sometime? So we can you know... Get to know each other?" "Of course, I'd love to. Call me whenever your free?"

Silence then fill the air. Jessica and Krystal turn to each other. "It's quiet..." "Shush..." 

After a minute or two, the duo hears light footsteps. "AH! I THINK THEIR COMING OUT. OTTOKE?!" Jessica exclaims.

"AISH. RUN. BACK INTO THE ROOM. KAJA" Krystal replys. She tugs on Jessicas hand pulls her toward the next door room.

Once safety hidden in the room they keep the door open just a bit so they can see what happened outside. They peek outside to see the retreating backs of Suzy and B.A.P. 

"Their leaving already? without us?!" Krystal exclaims

"Aish. Suzy doesn't know we're here, remember?" Jessica said

"Ah, right.. right..AH! Doesn't that mean we should be at home right now...?" Krystal said slowly

"Ah! come on! Let's run to the car!" Jessica says. Both girls then cautiously run toward their car and drives away. 

"Yah! Call Yongguk Oppa or someone and tell them to buy some time for us to get home!" Jessica orders.

"On it!" Krystal replies while staring at her phone."Yobusayo? Yongguk Oppa? Can you buy us some time to get home before Suzy gets there? She doesn't know we were still here so she probably thinks we're at home.. DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO SUZY THOUGH. JUST BUY T-MWO?" Krystal says.

"Mwo? Mwo? What happened?" Jessica asks confused. 

"Oh.. Arraso?...Bye..." Krystal said with a confused face. After hanging up, she stared at the phone confused.

"Mwo-ya! why are you so confused?" Jessica says

"Uh...He said something about being sorry and being late..." Krystal said

*Mwo? Ah, Probably because Suzy's there.* "It's probably because Suzy's in the same car so he's not giving anything away." Jessica replies

 

MEANWHILE...ON THE OTHER SIDE...

Sitting in the car listening to everyone is bombing Suzy with Questions. *I wonder if Krystal and Jessica left already? I hope so...*

Hearing Yongguk's phone ring everyone silences. Yongguk looks at his phone to see Krystal's number show up.

"Yobusayo?" "Yobusayo? Yongguk Oppa? Can you buy us some time to get home before Suzy gets there? She doesn't know we were still here so she probably thinks we're at home.. DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO SUZY THOUGH." Yongguk heard Krystal saying.

"Ah, Krystal. Ye, Suzy is still here with us. We're sorry. We're driving her home right now." Yongguk says while I hear Krystal sounding confused on the other line." Yongguk chuckles to himself. Hearing Yongguk chuckle made the others more curious as to what's going on.

[ *Eh? Krystal? But doesn't she already know that we're still together..?* *Aigoo, Hyung/Yongguk is making it so obvious...* ] *Ah, Unni called? How come she didn't call me? ah, molla, maybe I didn't have signal or something*

"Arraso, Arrso, We'll be there soon don't worry. We'll stop by the store to get it for you before we bring Suzy home. Ne~ Bye" Yongguk hangs up the phone. "Krystal unni called? Was she worried?" Suzy asked. "Ne. She also wanted us to go pick up something before we drive you home though. I hope you don't mind," Yongguk replies. "Ah, gwenchana! I don't mind" Suzy says with a smile.

The boys share knowing looks trying to hold in their laughter minus the maknaes, whom are very much confused. *Of course... Suzy and the maknaes are oblivious..* *Clearly the boys know except Suzy and the maknaes..* Jongup was about to speak until Youngjae tapped on his shoulder and put his pointer finger to his mouth as to say 'keep quiet'. Jongup understood his hyung and closed his mouth.

They stop at the nearest store and Yongguk went to buy drinks. "Drinks?... That's what they wanted..." Suzy said. "Molla, that's what they asked me to buy..." Yongguk replied. 

Reaching Suzy's house, Yongguk and the buys offered to help bring up the drinks as if Suzy couldn't do it. "Heol~ Yah! Oppa, gewnchana! I can handle this! Ka! You guys need your sleep for your shedule! Remember to call me when you have time! Promise! Good night!" Suzy says. Not waiting for a reply, Suzy runs off toward the house unlocking the door and going in.

"Aigoo, that girl..." Yongguk says. The car then goes driving back to the B.A.P dorms

AT THE SAME TIME...

Hearing the door open, the girls jump up from their spot infront of the TV.  Really, they didn't get home too much before Suzy. They rushed into the house and automatically changing to seem as if they've been as home for quite some time. "YAHHHH. Why so long huh? IT'S 1AM. " Jessica said.

"Mianhae! They didn't finish until late and we got caught up.. AND WE HAD TO BUY WHAT YOU WANTED. YAH. DRINKS?! REALLY!?" Suzy exclaims

*Drinks? Krystal didn't say anything about drinks..* *Drinks? I don't even...* "Oh Yeah... It's because.. we ran out of our favourite you know..." Jessica said

"ANYWAYS. WELL. YAY. WE GOT OUR DRINKS. CAN WE SLEEP NOW? IT'S LATE" Krystal butts in.

"Arraso.. Sleep now.. It's late.. Good night unni! " Suzy said. "Ne. Good night" Jessica replied. 

Jessica, Krystal and Suzy head off to their own room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OH MY GOD. IT'S BEEN A WHILE. I'M SO SORRY ;A; I FINALLY UPDATED THOUGH <3 IM HOPING TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON... 

How do you like the sotry so far? (: Feedback is much appreicated <3 ^^ Just a refresher, The colors are thoughts and the colors for bap is basically their matoki color and Krystals is Periwinkle and Jessica's is Pastel Rose (: && There's one part with it has [...] Yeah thats basically because they all have similar thoughts I just put it together and the colors show who thought what. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter :D UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER ^^