The Next Morning

Liberation
 
 
 
oo8 The Next Morning 
 
 
 

I took a shower while Chansung was busy making breakfast; he’d take his once I was done. Stepping out with a towel over my head, a fresh set of clothes on I smile at Chansung while he cooks, humming happily to himself.

“Whenever you’re done.” I tell him grabbing a mug, I pour hot coco mix into the cup and then the hot water, I repeat when Chansung eyes my cup. “For you.” I answer sliding it next to his hand carefully. “It looks good, what are you making?” I ask him curiously peeking at the pan.

“Pancakes, Lexi taught me, said it’s a good way to make a good breakfast.” He answers happily; I chuckle leaning against the counter as I watch him flip a pancake. “Mind getting the plates?”

Walking over to the other side I pull the cabinet door open, frowning as I look around for a step stool, the one I keep in here so I can reach anything I’m not able to get.

I suddenly feel a body, specifically a very toned one, that I’m assuming belongs to Chansung, press against me. “You knew I wouldn’t be able to reach.” I whisper trying very hard to suppress a smile.

“I did.” Chansung admits, he whispers in my ear, I feel my face flush. “I wanted an excuse to get this close.” He mumbles before pulling away. He mutters something about finally understanding his hyung.

Chansung sets the plates down on the counter before putting the food on them; he then rushes down the hall, telling me to wait for him.

So I wait. I sip at my hot coco thinking about last night. I know that things won’t just change overnight for me; I still have to figure a way out to do what I want without having my family pulling stings discreetly. I’m pretty sure Myungsoo and I are finished, and if not, I’m finished with him. I’m ready to move on with my life.

“You look like you’re doing some serious contemplation.” Chansung says sliding to stand next to me. “In fact it looks like you haven’t moved since I went to take a shower.”

I look over at him, slightly surprised. “Just thinking about what I’m going to change.” I answer picking my plate up, I walk to sit on the couch, Chansung trails after me. “So explain to me what exactly we’ll be doing.”

“I’m going to leave around eleven, I’ll have to change, then I’ll come back here to help you unpack more” He say while looking around. “I’ll keep coming by when I can.”

“I’ll get started on my project.” I say while eating. “You’ll be going away to Japan, and be very busy with filming dramas when you get back.” I answer while pouting slightly.

My companion chuckles, he leans over and pecks my cheek. “I’ll call and text you every day.”

“We can do this.” I mumble sighing contently. I finish eating and rest against Chansung’s arm, which he moves so he can wrap it around me. “I’m really happy you and I met.” I say slowly.

Chansung hums happily, after finishing he takes his other arm and pulls me up so I’m sitting on his lap. “We’re nowhere near done yet.” He says very happily. “Eventually when we’re ready, I’ll introduce you to my friends.”

“We should hold off on that.” I mutter nervously, to which Chansung chuckles. “I’m glad you find me amusing.” I crack hitting his chest softly.

“Well, I think it’s cute that you’re so nervous about meeting them.” He quips while squeezing my waist. “They’ll like you, besides Lexi more or less gave us a pass.”

“Because she let you go run off with me?” I ask him questioningly as I poke his cheeks, I watch his reaction carefully, he’s obviously very happy about how close we are. “Why’d you ask me to spend the night with you?” I ask him curiously.

“To take a chance.” He answers simply, “Besides it was an excuse to get to talk to a pretty girl.” He says flirtatiously.

“I see, any pretty face then?” I ask him playfully, a smirk dancing across my face. “Though you’re pretty handsome yourself.” I add while poking his face still.

“And very touchable apparently.” Chansung says with a playful smirk, mimicking my own. “Why’d you accept?”

“I had every reason to” I answer quietly. “I’ve wanted to change a lot of things, but never felt like I had the power or choice to. Now though, it’s kinda like I have this reassurance that even if things don’t work out like I want or that I fail miserably, it’ll be ok, I can still get up and try.”

“Because of one night with a stranger?”

Rolling my eyes I shove his shoulder lightly. “Because the first part of any of that is taking the chance.”

 

Eleven eventually rolled around, and Chansung had to leave.

 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                             
 
 
 
 author's note 
 
 
 
Kinda flirty. Buttt I at that kind of thing so...
> n >
Sorry. XD Two more chapters. I'm kinda excited to get to the ending because I feel like this 
is really actually a nice little story line kind of thing I have going on.
Thank you guys for reading, subscribing, commenting and everything.
So let me know what you guys think. n u n