Chapter 6

Immortal Song 2

I woke up from my long sleep, my cheeks were aching from all the tears, my knee still hurt from the van incident, and I felt like a mess all over….

I rose up from my bed and turned up the blinds to reveal the warm sunlight, making it shine underneath my freezed up body. I stood up the bed slowly and turned my body away from the bed. I was about to walk out of the door until I realized about Jonghyun incident from last night….

He couldn’t still be here……

Would he?

“NO! He’s a celebrity! He has enough stuff in his schedule enough as it is….. He wouldn’t wait for me…
I opened the door slowly, next thing I knew, I felt a huge head fall on my leg,

“Ouch----“ I covered my mouth, realizing, it was Jonghyun.

What the heck!? Did he sleep front of my room!? What the heck is going on!? Why is he here?
“Jonghyun…… shii?” I asked myself in a puzzled tone, I whispered very softly, not enough or me to be heard.

“Jonghyun shii!” I whispered more loudly, he was knocked out…. Was he waiting for me that long?
I pulled his body over to my bed and used all my weak strength to bring him up. I placed him on my huge, cushioned bed and tucked him in.

He looks like a baby angel… I wish he could be this happy and relaxed all the time. Being an idol…. I know he must be exhausted. I slowly touched his soft cheek and brushed his hair away from his face.

My heart felt like it was ripping in two…. He doesn’t like me…. I know he doesn’t, he used me, he probably doesn’t give a about me and my life. He only uses me for my talent. That’s it….

But regardless….. I don’t want him to be sick…. I love him too much. No matter how many times he pushes me away from him, no matter how many time I cry, or even if I were to die… I don’t think I could ever not love Jonghyun. As the years go by, as day by day, in a split second. My heart will always remain the same, and that’s to love Jonghyun.

 

I brought my feet up and slowly walked out of the room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

______________

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

_______________

 

I found myself woken up to an unfamiliar bed…. Wait, this I Ji Eun’s bed. What the…. OMO! I’m in Ji Eun’s house! I must’ve knocked out while I was waiting Ji Eun to open her door. Aish!  I pulled myself off the bed and rubbed my shoulder.

“Aish Jonghyun… Today was such a tight schedule… I’m soooo gonna get my beat from my manager….” I yawned and stretched my body.

I heard noise coming from downstairs, guessing it was Ji Eun… What the, is that my song playing?
It sounds like my song from Japan, Replay!

I walked off out of Ji Eun’s room, through the kitchen, seeing the best thing in the world…. Ji Eun trying to dance to Replay! HAHAHAHA! She’s so bad at dancing! It’s too cute! I tried so hard not to laugh hard, until she fell and slipped on her ! PFT!!

“AHAHAHA!” I laughed hesterically, I swear I was laughing so hard, I couldn’t even hear the loud music that was next to my ear.

“J-Jonghyun shi! You’re up!” She stuttered. “Y-Your breakfast will be ready s-soon!” She said in a nervous tone. Ji Eun tried to lay out the food, which made me smile, knowing the meal was for me She’s so cute…

I walked up behind her, her knowing I was inches from her, made her stiff as a statue… Hehehe….. It’s fun to like this. I decided to have a little fun and I began breathing behind her on the neck.

“J-Jonghyun shi!” She turned around with wide eyes.

“Yes?” I put my hands on the counter, surrounding her with my body, slowly leaning in…..

She then placed a slice of bacon on my mouth. Before I would attempt to kiss her.

“EAT! F-Food’s ready!” she smiled and slid under my arms, running away from my trap.

Ji Eun grabbed the tray of food and scurried herself to the dining room. I chewed my bacon and glared, Playing hard to get Ji Eun? We shall see…. I like a feisty girl….

Great, now I sound like a ert…

I walked to the dining room, seeing the room was way smaller than mine. Who am I kidding, is this how she lives!? I’d kill myself! Such cheap furniture! UGH!

I sat on the chair, but she didn’t sit, she just stood beside me. I turned to her and gave her an evil eye.

“Wh-what?” She questioned,

I pulled her hard and placed her on my lap. She blushed like a tomato, all the way up to her ear.
“Jonghyun shi….. What are you doing?” She asked, not even looking at me with eye contact. OMO! She’s like a cute little panda! Ji Eun! Why must you be my weakness!?

“Feed me.” I commanded,

“BWOH!?”

“You heard me.”

“No!”

“Feed, NOW!”

Why should I!?”

“You want me to kiss you?”

Ji Eun stood there in awe and knew I would have the guts to kiss her. OMG! I wanna kiss her right now, please don’t feed me! Let me kiss you girl!

Ji Eun sadly took a piece of pancake and slowly fed it to my mouth, seeing her reaction was too priceless….

“Now say, “Say AH! Jonghyun Oppa!” In ayego.”

“WHAT!? This is ridiculous!”

“Is not! You like it! I can see it in your face!”

“N-No!”

“Well hurry up! Before I kiss you!”

Ji Eun panicked and held out the hash brown, “Say AH! Jonghyun Oppa!” She smiled forcibly in an ayego.

I laughed and went off the chair, teasing her, “I can’t believe you just did that!” I laughed hysterically and died on the floor.

“YAH! Are you making fun of me?!” She pouted and crossed her arms.

“You’re too easy to tease!” I stuck my tongue out.

“You’re so mean!” She tackled me cutely.

I smirked and rolled her over, planting her on the floor, with my body on top of hers. We may look so wrong, but I don’t care! Ji Eun likes me……. And I think I might……

Sekyung’s image then popped in my head, making a huge guilt fall upon my shoulders. I stared at Ji Eun, but at the same time….. I felt so much in place with Ji Eun…. My heart felt safer.

“Ji Eun…..”

“Y-Yes?”

“Could you… Play a song on the guitar for me? B-Before I leave?”

A much as I didn’t want to leave. My manager would kill me, the longer I stayed.  

“A song?”

“Yes…. Could you? I know you probably are bothered from my presence but… I really ant you to…”

She stared at me for a while but then nodded, agreeing.

“OMO! Really!?” I asked.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

_____________

No one’s P.O.V

_____________

Ji Eun and Jonghyun were in the living room; Ji Eun was holding and tuning her guitar, as Jonghyun gazed at her. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling, with her being right next to him, he felt so special….

“What song?” She asked.

I smiled and thought of the first song we could sing at the top of my head.
“ Can’t I love you.” I answered.

“But… I don’t know that song in guitar, it’s an acapella.”

“Well, I guess all we need is two singers then?”  I took away the guitar from her hand.

She stared at me with shyness. Her face was then again blushing…. OMO! Too cute…

“I’ll start off, araso?” I asked.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a5at2iQJxQ
Click!

(pretend it’s Jonghyun and IU!)

Jonghyun
Whenever I see you
Whenever you smiled at me…
Little by little, my feelings for you grew

IU
whenever I think about you, whenever I picture you,
my heart won’t stop beating

Jonghyun
I can’t I hide my feelings anymore.

Together
I want to give you everything.
I’m always beside you (next to you)
Can’t I love you?
My heart wants to protect you more than anyone else.
Can’t you accept this?
In your heart ( In your heart)
Can’t It be me?
I want to be the most precious person to you
Come on, please accept my heart

Jonghyun
Please understand my heart

Together
Please answer me now that you know how I feel
Always by your side (by your side)
Can’t I love you?
My heart wants to protect you more than anyone else
Can’t you accept this?
In your heart (In your heart)
Can’t it be me?
I want to be the most precious person to you.
Come on, accept my heart quickly.

 

Jonghyun and Ji Eun stared at each other as soon as they finished the song. Both hearts racing at the same time, both of them knowing what the other was thinking, both of them wanting to know if the other person felt the same.

“Jonghyun… I… Really love you…” Ji Eun confessed the second time.

Jonghyun was shocked; he didn’t know how to react. Of course he was super happy, but his idol life would be stake and he had Sekyung.

“Ji Eun----“

“Jonghyun shi, I know you love Sekyung. I know, but I want you to know I want to become a singer, not for the music this time, but this time for you.”

Jonghyun’s eyes popped open and he was speechless. He was happy the most important person in the world to him said that… How he wished he wanted to say the same thing…. But he couldn’t

“Ji Eun…. I….”

“It’s okay Jonghyun…. You don’t have to love me back. I just want you to know… I really love you…”

Jonghyun’s heart was throbbing; he knew he had a special place of Ji Eun in his heart and only for her. But Jonghyun didn’t want Ji Eun to be weak for him, he want Ji Eun to become an idol for the music, not for him….. Knowing that, would make Jonghyun’s heart in deeper pain.

But... Jonghyun loves Ji Eun. He knew for a split second, Ji Eun would be the first in his mind to spend the rest of his life with. He loved Ji Eun, more than anything that came to his life. More than being an idol, the money, fame, fortune, even more than Sekyung…… As much as guilty he felt for having a girlfriend, he couldn’t bottle these feelings for Ji Eun. But he has to know for certain she would do anything for him, she has to show that Jonghyun meant the world to him, and with through music.

“JI Eun…..” Jonghyun whispered.

“Yes?” Ji Eun asked.

He looked up and gave her a straight look,
“If you become an idol… And make your first hit… I will forget about Sekyung and….accept your feelings”

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Yay! I updated early!

I was really feeling this chapter so yeah..... Hopefully you liked it!

Now Ji Eun's life to become an idol begins!

Yay!

But thank you for all the amazing comments I've been getting!

Because of that, I've been wanting to update more.

Oh and SHINee, Sekyung, and Yoseob will occur sooner or later of the chapters!

Yes, I picked Yoseob as the rival! >:D The votes says it all!

Fighting JongU lovers!