Chapter 5

Immortal Song 2

“Ji Eun. Please come out of your room, I want you to eat dinner.” Her father said out of her room. Ji Eun ignored her father’s room and continued sobbing on her blanket with the ihome playing the same song over and over, SM Ballad miss you.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeXQvSKbgtM

Click!

[KYUHYUN]
It hurts since I can’t forget that
Looks like here is not the place where you’re supposed to be
 

[JAY]
You don’t have to hold back for me
It all will end someday too anyway

[JONGHYUN]
My love just can’t seem to reach you
Just as much as the amount of tears that flowed, it’s still far away to go

[JINO]
I have to forget you, I miss you so much
Even if you never know how much it hurts, I will forget

[JONGHYUN]
I’m a fool, you know me
My heart’s been ripped apart, but I can only smile

[JINO]
I’ll still be waiting for you till forever
As I will keep hiding my tears
Would you come back to me?

[KYUHYUN]
My love just can’t seem to reach you
Just as much as the amount of tears that flowed, it’s still far away to go

[JAY]
I have to forget you, I miss you so much
Even if you never know how much it hurts, I will forget

[JINO]
To forget you, even to erase you
[JONGHYUN]
For me they are very difficult things to do

[KYUHYUN]
My love just can’t seem to reach you
Just as much as the amount of tears that flowed, it’s still far away to go

[JONGHYUN]
I have to forget you, I miss you so much
Even if you never know how much it hurts, I will forget

[KYUHYUN]
My heart just doesn’t seem to reach you
Tears keep rolling down like crazy
[JAY]
I think I can’t do it
[JONGHYUN]
I can’t forget you
[KYUHYUN]
Even if I just feel like dying
I can’t let go of your love
[JAY]
I’m alive this way

 

Ji Eun stared at the picture of Jonghyun placed on her vanity when it was his look from their first debut Replay.

“Why can’t I let go of him…. I’ve never loved someone in my life. No matter what boy appears….. It’s only Jonghyun…. Why does it feel like without him in my life, what was the purpose of going on living? I may sound like an emo person but….. Now seeing him after three years… I want to be by his side again…. But I’m unable to…” Ji Eun whispered and slowly fell asleep to a deep slumber.

 

-------------------------------------------------

______________

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

______________

I knocked on the door , guessing was the home of Ji Eun’s considering it said was in her applications…
I sighed heavily and waited the door to answer. As soon as the door opened. I found a chubby and short man answer the door who looked like a pedo…..

His eyes widened and I swear his fangirl scream was the loudest I’ve ever heard in my entire life.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY gOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JONGHYUN FROM SH---------“

I quickly closed his mouth with my hand and told him to be quiet.

“SHHHH!!!! Can we talk about this inside?!” I asked.

The man nodded and welcomed me inside. As soon as I closed the front door he fan girl screamed again and jumped up and down like a little girl.

“JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE KIM JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”
I smiled kindly, trying to show my manners and bowed.

“Hello, I’m Kim Jonghyun….. Does Lee Ji Eun live here?” I asked.

“M-My daughter?” He asked.

“Yes, I wanted to tell her in person that she was chosen to be the next idol.”  I smiled.

“NO WAY!!!!!” He panicked.

A woman suddenly entered the room, the complete opposite of the man. Guessing was Ji Eun’s mother. She looked a lot like Ji Eun, why’s she marry this pedo looking freak?

“Honey, what’s going on-----OMO! It’s Jonghyun from SHINee!” She pointed at me with a beamed face.

I rinned and bowed t her, “”Hello! Is your daughter home?” I asked.

“Dear! You’d never guess! Our Lee Ji Eun is going to be the next SM idol!” The man freaked out and hugged his wife.

“No way! Really!? Ji Eun will be so happy!” The mom smiled.

“Is….Ji Eun home?” I asked them politely.

“She’s upstairs, but her rooms locked, she won’t open it.”

I nodded and looked upstairs, “Where’s her room?” I questioned,

“Next to the bathroom, it’s the door with flowers.”Her mother pointed out.

I nodded and looked upstairs, “Do you mind if I try talking to her?”

“OF COURSE!” They said in unsion.

My eyes widened from their loud voice, now I know where Ji Eun got her vocals from….

 

I walked upstairs quietly and walked down the hall , finding the door with flowers… I tried opening it but it was locked…. Guessing I have to use Key’s method for opening the door, yes, I’m talking about the bobby pin method. Please don’t ask….

I unlocked the door, not trying to make a loud noise and walked in, trying not to make a single sound.
I tip toed very quietly to her bed, finding my sweet Ji Eun sleeping like an angel.

Wait….. Did Kim Jonghyun just say that? What the hell is wrong with me? I must have the onew condition…..

I sat next to her on the floor and gazed at her beauty. God…… She looks like a saint. I smiled at her cute snore and her rubbing her eyes like an innocent child…. Why do I feel like…. Kissing her again? I’m so pathetic, if SHINee ever saw me like this, I’d die.

 I grinned and moved her hair away from her beautiful porcelain face, revealing a beautiful swan…. Ji Eun…. Why do I feel like this with you? What have you done with me? Ever since you came back, I completely forgot about the fact I was an idol, I have money, cars, everything…… The only thing I want…. Is you…… But why?

I stood up from the floor, placed my hand on the other side of the bed and gradually leaned in….. Closer and closer… I felt her breathe breathing close to my cheek and her scent was filing up my heart. I felt so right with her…. My heartfelt in place… I want her like this with me forever…

Do I love her? I don’t even know…. But this feeling is something so indescribable; I never felt with Sekyung in my life… Why do I feel so confident and different when I’m with Ji Eun? Why do I feel like I only want to be the only person in her life that she can count on and depend to be there with her every step of the way….

I went closer and closer… But then…

*PUSH*

“GUH!” I fell back wards and hit my head on the desk. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?” Ji Eun screamed loudly that I felt my ear drum explode. She threw pillows at me and I walked up to her as I was shielding myself with my arms,

“Ji Eun! Calm down!”

“NO! What are you doing in my room!?” She panicked and covered her chest, she’s so cute, being over protective…. Wait, what am I saying!? She made me hit the back of my head!

“GET OUT! ERT! ERT!” She shrieked and threw more stuffed animals at me,

“YAH! JI EUN!” I yelled but she just kept flinging all the pillows and plush toys she had. AISH! What’s wrong with this girl!?

“JI EUN!” I shouted and pinned her down,

“NO! LET GO! ! !” She barked loudly.  She then grabbed my head and banged her head on my forehead. Her head felt like a huge boulder!

“OUCH!  in crazy !” I touched my head and groaned in pain

“Let go Jonghyun! Before my parent’s come and call the cops!”

“GO ahead! They were the ones that let me in!”

“Bwoh!? Wait! What’s going on!? Why are you in my room at nine pm!?” Ji Eun questioned,

“To tell you, you were chosen!” I yelled.

Her eyes widened and she remained silent, Ji Eun stared at me not believing a word that came out of my mouth.

“Wait what? B-But I was late for auditions…”

“You were the best out of all the contestants Ji Eun, you have the vocals and talent SM needs.”

“But…you hate me….”

“My feelings for you shouldn’t matter, this is business.”

“So you do hate me….”

I blew my bangs and scoffed at her comment,
“YAH! If I did hate you, I wouldn’t attempt to kiss you back there!” I blurted out.
! Why did I say that!? I’m making it awkward again!

“So….You did try to kiss me!” She gasped and covered .

“Y-Yah! Sh-shut up!”

“Why did you try to kiss me?!”

“Huh!?”

“D-Do you like me?!”

“H-Hell no! In your dreams! I only did that so I would make you fall for me and persuade you to join SM!”

I turned and saw Ji Eun with a blank expression, but with tears pouring out of her eyes. She stared at me as if I was the biggest jerk in the world, what am I talking about? I am! I…. Can’t believe I said that to her.

“So, you played with my feelings?” She asked.

“Ji Eun---“

She threw another pillow at me and more stuffed animals.

“GET OUT JONGHYUN! I HATE YOU!” She shouted and punched me on the chest, making me walk backwards and leading me out of her room. “Ji-Ji EUn I didn’t mean---“

“I DON’T CARE JONGHYUN! I DON’T WANT TO! WHY!? WHY CAN’T I HATE YOU!? Why must you be the center of my world, the reason I want to sing!? The reason I want to become different and better! I do so much for you Jonghyun! But for the five years I’ve known you, you’ve never noticed me!” Ji Eun shouted.

Wait what? Ji Eun….. Are you…. Confessing to me?

“I want you out of my life Jonghyun! But no matter how hard I try to forget! I know it’ll be impossible! I know you can never be mine! No matter how many time I ask and pray to god! No matter how many songs I write about you!”She sobbed hard ,

I was out of her room, she touched the door handle and was prepared to shut the door,

“JI Eun you…… You like me?” I asked and held the door open.

She looked up with her swollen cheeks, burning red eyes, and her dignity,

“You’re the dumbest pabo Jonghyun…… I don’t like you! I never will!”

My heart stopped from her saying those words to me…

 

 

“ You’re also a pabo for not realizing that I can’t like you…. It’s impossible….. because I love you! I love you more than anything in this world Kim Jonghyun!”  She confessed and slammed the door in front of my face.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Okay yes..... I know, I've made Ji EUn a huge cry baby but after this, not anymore!

This is probaboly the worst update I've ever done...... I'm sorry...... I've been sleepy because of driving school for seven boring hours!

Thank you these supporters who have been supporting me throughout my chapters!

shushi_pilsuk

vickycupcakey

jyjaddicted

seoulchae

FanficLover96

ginaxmae

yunsweetdreams2686

cestbelle-

klahrah

rambie17iu

ha-ji-eun18

stayuptonight

Mahzy19

Because of you amazing readers, I will continue updating! Fighting!~