I'll love you no matter how far you are!

Immortal Song 2

Jonghyun and IU have gotten far ahead. It’s been at least half a year since Jonghyun’s been training IU and since he helped her with her huge hit song, “Good Day” IU’s popularity exploded. It didn’t take too long till IU finally reached her big hit. But she was still missing something in her life… That was Jonghyun.

 

 

 

"And now, we have the new star IU! With her new debut single Good day and her trainer Jonghyun from SHINee!"
IU and Jonghyun bowed in front of the camera as the audience clapped their hands. IU was really nervous about the interview, but the fact Jonghyun being there, made everything so much better.

"So, I see that you just graduated IU?"

"Neh." She answered with a smile,

"I see...  So how about school?"

"Well, as a new rookie, I can't really focus on school right now because I'm busy with my career, but I promised my parents I will
go to college soon after I get used to my schedule and have time."

"You work very hard for someone who is very young."

"Thank you." IU bowed.

 

"So Jonghyun, as a famous singer from SHINee, I see that you aren't in a lot of SHINee concerts and tours...
You must be really busy training IU."

"Well yeah, but it all makes up for it, having IU as a very hard worker."

"But won't this effect SHINee?"

"Well actually..." Jonghyun paused, IU glanced at Jonghyun's troubled face...

"Tomorrow's my last day being her trainer, I have a Japan tour to attend and I'll be gone for a long time."

IU's heart immediately fell

 

______________________________________________

 

            After IU’s huge message of Jonghyun leaving, the star refused to leave her dressing room. She looked like a huge mess, her makeup looked wet and cakey after her hours of crying. Her hair stylist, fashion designer, and manager tried t get her out. But IU just sat there staring off into space, thinking of how she won’t see Jonghyun.

 

“I probably should go to my next meeting…” IU mumbled as she looked at her busy schedule.
She wiped her tears and checked her planner, she already missed two appointments, but it wasn’t worth it after knowing Jonghyun would be gone from her side.

She began to tear up again. “I don’t want Jonghyun to go…..” IU cried out and began wiping her tears.

 

“IU shi! Open the door!” Jonghyun banged on IU’s dressing room door.

IU gasped and bit her lip, “Crap… “

“IU if you don’t open the door, I’ll break it open myself!”

“Don’t do that!” She whispered,

“ONE…..TWO….”

“ARASO! I’ll open the door!” she yelled.

She opened the door slowly and Jonghyun looked down to see IU’s smeared make up,

“Whoa… New look?” Jonghyun asked.

IU sighed and sat back down on her chair,

 

“Okay… I know why you’re mad I didn’t tell you.”

“But why? Why didn’t you tell me this earlier?”

“Because…. I knew you wouldn’t wanna let me go and…. I knew you would cry like this…”
Jonghyun kneeled down in front of IU and wiped her wet tears with his warm finger tips.

“Ani…. I mean, I know you’re famous too… But it’s just I…. Don’t know if I can do this without you. I mean it’s cause of you I made a hit.”

“No IU, it’s cause of your talent. You don’t need me to make you felel better, you already are now one of the most famous singers in Korea, why don’t you see that?”

“Because it was of your help…”

Jonghyun  rose a brow, He smirked and looked down. IU was puzzled by his curious behavior and tilted her head.

“Wae?”

“You’re not scared…. You just don’t want me to leave you because you like me.”
Jonghyun grinned.

“Bw-Bwoh!?” IU asked,

“Admit it IU, you remember the promise I made of how I would make you be my girlfriend nd I’d break up with Sekyung if you became famous.”

“A-Ani!!!! I forgot about that whole promise! I mean, We stopped having feelings for eachother!” IU blushed,

 “Shut up, I know you IU, I know about your never ending love for me since high school.”
He teased,

IU furrowed her brow,
“I don’t need this!” IU yelled and got up her seat,

“Hey!” Jonghyun said andgrabbed IU’s hand,

IU looked back and tried to tug her arm away,
“Jonghyun shi, let me go.” IU commanded,

“Not until you say the words I want you to say.”

“What?”

“I like Jonghyun Oppa.”

“Never!”

“What if I were to say I like you back?”

“NO! I don’t like you!”

Jonghyun suddenly felt his heart throb and slowly released IU’s hand,
“You… don’t?”

IU gave a serious stare but all of a sudden she smiled mischievously,
“ I didn’t mean that.” She giggled.

Jonghyun smiled in relief and sooner or later the two both ended up laughing,
“Aish IU… You are not also a good singer but actor too..”

“Haha, did I scare you?”

“You tore my heart.”

“YES! I’m so osm!”

“So…. DO you like me?” Jonghyun asked,

IU paused and looked down with half a smile,
“I do…. But what about Sekyung?”

“I said I’d break up with her.”

“No Jonghyun, you can’t. Sekyung is still me friend…”

“But IU Shi… I don’t have the same heart for her as I do for you.”

IU smiled and held his warm hands,
“We just have to wait…. That’s all I can say…”

“But…. Isn’t this what you wanted? You wanted us?”

“More than anything, but knowing that you like me back is enough.
But, we just have to see where this leads to…. You’re going to Japan
and I have a drama to film soon too…. When you come back from tour, We can
see if this will work.”

“But, IU…. I might not come back for a year… Or longer…”

“Well, I’m asking you. If you really do like me. I want you to be faithful and wait for me…
And I really love you, so I’m willing to wait for you too…”

Jonghyun’s face beamed and hugged IU tight,
“Of course I would wait for you, no matter how many years… You’re the only girl I see…Why couldn’t I like you earlier during High school? I regret so much…”

“Jonghyun…” IU walked closer and looked up with her big puppy eyes.

Jonghyun’s lips formed a smirk and he began to lean closer to her.
IU began to blush and the two both closed their eyes and were so close to kissing.

Till…

“JONGHYUN!” Yep… SHINee….

The two immediately parted and faced SHINee,

“H-Hey guys!” Jonghyun stuttered,

“We saw what you were gonna do to IU Noona!” Taemin yelled,
The SHINee members rose a brow and Jonghyun immediately shoved them out of the room.

“I’ll call you” Jonghyun smiled and looked back.

“Neh…” IU grinned and lowly closed the door.

 

She smiled knowing Jonghun had mutual feeling and began to blush,
The door suddenly opened wide and it was Jonghyun,

 

“Jonghyun, what are you still doing here—“

Jonghyun ran up to IU and crashed his lips onto hers,
The kiss was a long five second kiss with sparks and butterflies,
IU could not believe it…. She was actually kissing the love her life.

Jonghyun parted his lips,
“Anyways… I….I just wanted to let you know I’ll like you no matter how far you are. Even if I’m all the way at Japan… Call me?”

“Of course.” IU smiled.

Jonghyun did another kiss,
But this time deeper and involved a long tongue to tongue  and a ten second make out session.

 

“JONGHYUN! YOU BETTER NOT BE MAKING OUT WITH IU!” Key yelled.

The lovers laughed and smiled at each other,
“See you….”

“Bye…”

Jonghyun gave one last fast kiss and ran off.

IU closed the door on him and fell to the floor spazzing out like the biggest fan girl in the world.
“I KISSED JONGHYUN!!!! AND HE LIKES MEEEE!!!”

“IU! GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE! WE HAVE TO GO TO DREAM HIGH SET!!!!”
Her manager yelled.

“Oh? Ye-yes!” IU yelled, grabbed her belongings and left her dressing room.