So Sorry!!!! TEASERS!!!!

Immortal Song 2

Hey ppl! I know I haven't updated! But I just came back from overseas and gonna update soon!
I"M SORRY TO EVERYONE! BUT I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE TO MAKE UP!
But I haven't started but I will soon!
But now...
Let me tickle you with some teasers!

 

 

Teaser 1:

"And now, we have the new star IU! With her new debut single Good day and her trainer Jonghyun from SHINee!"
IU and Jonghyun bowed in front of the camera as the audience clapped their hands. IU was really nervous about the interview, but the fact Jonghyun being there, made everything so much better.

"So, I see that you just graduated IU?"

"Neh." She answered with a smile,

"I see...  So how about school?"

"Well, as a new rookie, I can't really focus on school right now because I'm busy with my career, but I promised my parents I will
go to college soon after I get used to my schedule and have time."

"You work very hard for someone who is very young."

"Thank you." IU bowed.

 

"So Jonghyun, as a famous singer from SHINee, I see that you aren't in a lot of SHINee concerts and tours...
You must be really busy training IU."

"Well yeah, but it all makes up for it, having IU as a very hard worker."

"But won't this effect SHINee?"

"Well actually..." Jonghyun paused, IU glanced at Jonghyun's troubled face...

"Tomorrow's my last day being her trainer, I have a Japan tour to attend and I'll be gone for a long time."

IU's heart immediately fell

 

Teaser 2:

"IU?"

"Sekyung?!" IU shouted, pulling her hood up al the way.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uhh... I sneaked out to take a walk to the park..."

"No, I mean, what are you doing here!?"

"Eh?---"

"What are you doing back at Seoul!? Are you trying to steal Jonghyun away from me!?"
Sekyung yelled smacking off the box of cake IU bought for Jonghyun's birthday.

 

Teaser 3:

"You... Do you like IU?" Sekyung asked,

"Wh-what?" Jonghyun asked,

IU leaned against the door to get a better hearing of the couple's conversation,

"You do! Don't you!"

"Wait! What!? Sekyung! Where'd you get the idea---"

"You do realized she liked you right!?"

"B-Bwoh?"

"Ever since freshman year! She fell in love with you! Are you going to leave me for her?"

IU leaned in closer and closer ill she got a glimps of the couple.

 

 

"N-No! I would never leave you for her! I never liked her from the start! I always loved you!"

 

 

Teaser 4:

"IU where are you?" Jonghyun asked in his cell.

"Please... Don't call me again..."

"What?"

"I... can't like you anymore..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop playing with my feelings!"

"What!?"

"I know you don't like me! You lied to me just so I can debut for SM and get paid for it!"

 

Teaser 5:

"Did you... Like me from the beginning?"

"No... I didn't... I did do it for SM..."

"I see..."

Jonghyun and IU were looking straight at eachother,
 

"I guess... it's useless for me to try to like you...."

Jonghyun looked at IU straight in the eye and had a frank look,


"Don't come to me ever again IU.... I never liked you...
Only Sekyung... I always loved.... I'm sorry I lied to you, but it's impossible for us to be together..."

IU tried so hard to smile, but the tears pouring out of her eyes made it hard,
"I did try to think that, but... I can't end it between us anymore.... I always loved you... I can love you
more than she can! I can never give up my love for you!"

Jonghyun became angry and threw the scarf IU made for his birthday,

"Just stop it IU! Don't come to me anymore! I won't come to wipe your tears any longer!
Your existance is so troublesome to me! Just leave me and Sekyung's life!"

 

Jonghyun shouted and ran away from the snowy desserted park.

 

IU fell to her knees and tears dropped one by one onto the snow.

"I'm all alone again..." IU choked out the tears and fell flat onto the snow.
"Is this a punishment God... All I ever wanted was him..." She whispered.