Chapter 9

Hints For A Pabo

Hoya on the other side,doesn't know that Ji Eun has finally realised his love hints.And he also doesn't know that Ji Eun liked him too.

 Hoya's POV

*sigh*  How long should i keep this up?I can't stand it anymore.It breaks my heart to see Ji Eun alone without me being with her.I wonder what she's doing now?Have she eaten?She is getting skinier day by day.She also looks like a living dead.All blur..aigoo yaa~ Brace yourself Lee Howon!

As Hoya is ni deep thoughts,*you have a message* hoya lazily took out his phone.To his surprise,the message is from Ji Eun.

Hoya-shi,can we meet at the playground now?

Hoya hesisated.But he gave up at last.

Okay

At the playground

Hoya can see Ji Eun sitting by herself on the swing.Seeing her back looks so lonely and sad.Hoya braced himself and made up his mind to continue acting.

"Ji Eun-ah.I'm here.Why did you asked to see me?"Hoya said.

"O-oh you're here Hoya-shi"Ji Eun replied looking at the floor like it's the most interesting thing she saw in her life.She was actually blushing.

The situation is very awkward.Finally,Hoya decides to break the ice."Why are you getting skinier?Didn't you eat?"

"Y-yeah..i don't have any appetite these days.."Ji Eun replied."It's all because of you Hoya-shi"Ji Eun mumbled.

"What?did you say something?"Hoya asked

"N-no!Ahaha"Ji Eun laughed awkwardly.

Hoya looked at Ji Eun suspiciously.*What is she trying to say actually?*

Suddenly,Ji Eun got up from her swing and stand face to face with Hoya.She decided to tell the truth.

"H-hoya shi" Ji Eun stuttered.

"Ne?"

"Actuallyihaverealisedyourlovehintsandithinkilikeyoutoo!"Ji Eun said like she was rapping.it was too fast because she was very embarassed.

"Bwoh?What die you say?You talk too fast.I can't understand you." *tch,she's so obsessed with L.Joe and now she even raps when talking!*

Ji Eun stared deeply at Hoya's eyes and took a deep breath.

'What I'm saying is,I have realised your love hints a-and..."Ji Eun hesisated.

Hoya is really shocked but decided to keep his cool and make his face calm."And???"

"I,I, t-think I l-l-like you too"Ji Eun says while hiding her face in her hands.

Hoya was sooooooooooo happy he thinks he will shout at the playground and run crazily at people saying he got his girl.He was actually going to keep his face calm and uninterested to trick Ji Eun but he was so excited he ended up hugging Ji Eun tightly.

Ji Eun was shocked by the sudden hug."Pabo" Hoya said.

Ji Eun blinked."After all those hints that i hinted to you these years,you have only realized it now?Tch.ji Eun-ah,you are a slowpoke!"Hoya pinched Ji Eun's cheek.

"Ouch!It hurts!Yahh!!!"Ji Eun yelled while rubbing her cheeks.

"KEKEKE that's the energetic Ji Eun I know"Hoya said."I really missed you,u know"Hoya make a pout.

Ji Eun blushed."I missed you too Hoya-shii.I was going to tell you yesterday bu-" Ji Eun didn't have the chance to finish her sentence,Hoya pulled her and kissed Ji Eun on the lips.ji Eun was so shocked and tried to pull away from the kiss.

"Don't move pabo"Hoya whispered while staring at Ji Eun's eyes.hoya then leaned in and kissed Ji Eun's lips again.This time,Ji Eun didn't move and closed her eyes enjoying the kiss.

Ji Eun can feel Hoya smirked between the kiss.Then,they both pulled themselves from the kiss and looked at each other shyly.Then Hoya kissed ji Eun's forehead and whispered"Would you be my girlfriend?"