Chapter 10- End

Hints For A Pabo

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

Ji Eun beamed and replied,"Yes!" Hoya chuckled and hugged Ji Eun again.

"Yah,you said if you have a boyfriend,you would call him oppa.So..."Hoya wiggled his eyebrows.

"Heeee okay okay..Hoya oppa~ <3"Ji Eun smiled."There!Satisfied?kekekeke"

"Woooohooooo!YES!!!"Hoya jumped around like a crazy person.He then shouted,

"EVERYONE!!!!!FINALLY MY PABO GIRL CALLED ME OPPA!!!WE ARE NOW AN OFFICIAL COUPLE!!LOOK EVERYONE!!ISN'T SHE CUTE?????????"

 

All people in the park clapped their hands and said congratulations.hoya smiled sheepishly.Ji EUN on the other side was very embarassed of Hoya's actions.She hid her face in her hands.

 

"Hoya oppa!Come back here!"Ji Eun yelled.

"Waeyo?I'm not done advertising our relationship!HAHA!"

Ji Eun ran towards Hoya and pulled his hands.

"yah!It's very embarassing!Don't ever do that again!" Ji Eun said.

"Shiro~~~~~i don't care!I want to tell the whole world thatt you're my girlfriend!Teeheeeeee" Hoya beamed

To make Hoya shut up,Ji Eun make a quick peck on Hoya's lips.Hoya frozed.

"That's your punishment!" Ji Eun said and ran away.

Hoya was stunned and froze at his place until he came back to his senses.

"EVERYONE!!!DiD YOU SEE THAT?????SHE KISSED ME FIRST!!KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! <3 <3 Ji Eun-ah! Wait for me!!!You should punish me more!!!!" Hoya ran to catch up with JI Eun..

 

 THE END

 

How was it everyone?hehehehehehehe..Thanks for reading!