Chapter 7

Hints For A Pabo

Night

Hoya is beginning to start his plan.He took out his phone and messages Ji Eun.

Ji Eun-ah..what are you doing?

Yah Hoya are you drunk?Why did you suddenly message me at night?

Yah!I'm not drunk alright!Is it wrong to message you huh?Tch

Kekekeke..It's just my assumption.Coz we both seldom message on the phone coz you know,we're always together

Haha..sooo,what are you doing right now?

Hhehe..I'm watching my beloved L.Joe on youtube

What?!L.Joe again?What's so great about him?He's not even handsome like me.Pssh

Yah Lee Howon!!!How dare you insult my oppa!yah!he's 100% more handsome than you!He's voice is even y when he raps!

Bwoh???Oppa?????Yah!you don't even call me oppa once!I'm 2 months older than you!You are alwys L.Joe here,L.Joe there.Yah,L.Joe don't even know you~ :p

Wahhhh jinjja~I'm speechless Howon-shiiii

Since I am your bestfriend,I demand you to call me oppa

Omo you must be crazy.The title "oppa" is only for my future boyfriend okay?I've been saving it for my special one.

Tch.Arasso!You don't have to call me oppa now but I,Lee Howon,will make you to call me oppa someday!!MUAHAHAHAHAHA..okay.bye!

 

*omo what's wrong with him?* Ji Eun stared at her phone."tch.whatever.I'll just go to sleep"

 

The next morning

*You have a message* ji Eun woke up groggily and stared at her phone.*Message from Hoya*

Morning~wakey wakey~The sun is up already!Have you eaten your breakfast?O.O

*Omo really!What's wrong with him??*  Ji Eun then replied

Yah!I just woke up because of you!I'm planning to sleep longer but you disturbed my beauty sleep!By the way,I don't eat breakfast early in the morning!It's just 6am!Are you crazy???

A girl should have woken up by now and have eaten her breakfast.Yah!You don't eat your breakfast?Breakfast is very important you know!

I didn't say that i don't eat breakfast!It's just i don't eat breakfast at 6am!!

 

This messaging thing have been continuing 24/7 for 2 weeks.Hoya keeps messaging Ji Eun asking her about unimportant things and such and Ji Eun is starting to feel annoyed by it.Suddenly,after 2 weeks,Hoya stops messaging Ji Eun.

Ji Eun now feel curious why Hoya doesn't message her anymore.Besides that,if ji Eun message Hoya,Hoya will only reply with short sentences like "yes" "ok" "no" .This makes Ji Eun uncomfortable.There's also sometimes when hoya doesn't reply to Ji Eun's messages at all.

Hoya on the other side,he is struggling not to reply to Ji Eun's messages.Woohyun also told him to ignore Ji Eun a litte.Actually,Hoya doesn't like the idea of ignoring Ji Eun,but he had to do it to gain Ji Eun's heart.

Day after day,Ji Eun starts to think nonsense.*Does he have a girlfriend already?Or did I upset him in some ways?OR...Omo!Does he have a critical sickness and is going to die??????*

Ji Eun starts to feel worried .She can't even sleep at night.She always look at her phone waiting for Hoya's messages.

*Wait a minute.Why am I acting like this?I never felt like this before..*  Ji Eun thought.