Chapter 6

Hints For A Pabo

Hoya's POV

It looks like Ji Eun hasn't yet to realize my love hints..Aigoo..why is she so dense and clueless?I think even a crazy person would realize my hints by now..I've got to do something..Aha!I will ask Woohyun hyung for his plan!So there is an advantage to be friends with a greasy,heart throwing hyung.kekekeke

 

Hoya is smiling to himself while thinking about his plan.Hoya took out his phone and dialled Woohyun's number.At the same time,Woohyun is currently on a date with a girl that he seduced yesterday at a cafe.

As Woohyun is busy doing sweet talks to his date..*ring ring ring ring*

"Aishhhh who could this be?What a bad timing" Woohyun mumbled.He then said to his date with his greasy tone"Jagi~wait a minute eo?I've got a call to answer~"

Yeoboseyo?

Woohyun hyung,it's me Hoya.Can we meet?I've got something to ask for your help.Pleaseeee~

Aigooo yah!!Wae~~I'm busy right now!Aishh

Woohyun hyung~~~~help me this once eo?eo?Jebal~~

Aish!Arasso!Where do we meet?

Yes!Woohyun hyung,you're the best!We'll meet at Yeollie's cafe at 3pm

Arasso

Woohyun the hung up on Hoya.

3pm at Yeollie's Cafe

"Woohyun hyung!I'm here!" Hoya waved.Woohyun the walked towards Hoya and sat infront of Hoya

"So,what's the thing you asked me to help you?This better be important or else"Woohyun said while doing a cut on his neck.

"This is important hyung.You know my bestfriend Ji Eun right?And you know I like her right?Hoya said.

"Omo~you still haven't confessed to her yet?Goshh..it's been years!"Woohyun spat.

"i know~that is why I want to ask your help regarding this matter.Actually,I've been giving hints to Ji Eun about me liking her but she doesn't even realize a tiny bit!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!"Woohyun laughed sarcastically."Yah hyung!This is not the time for you to be laughing!"Hoya glared at his hyung

"Okay okay..I'll help you.Here's my plan."Woohyun said while wiping his tears because of laughing.

"First,message her all day 24/7"Woohyun said grinning."What?what should I say?"Hoya replied.

"Aishh just ask what are you doing,have you eaten yet,bla bla bla.Keep going for 2 weeks.Then,STOP" Woohyun said confidently.

"I am 100% sure she'll be very curious why you stopped messaging her and BAM!She'll be missing you and BAM!She'll realize that she likes you and your cute love hints.LOL.THE END"Woohyun said proud of himself.

"Hmm..that's quite a good idea hyung.."Hoya said while rubbing his chin.

"Yah!It's not GOOD it's AWESOME!"

"Tch.Okay hyung!Thanks a lot!"Hoya then hugged Woohyun."HAHA.Good luck Ho-aegi~"Woohyun said greasily.

"Eeeww hyung don't do that to me"Hoya spat.

"Kekeke arasso.FIGHTING!"Woohyun cheered and patted Hoya's back.

 

Woohyun then got out from the cafe.

 

Hoya's POV

Lee Ji Eun!Just wait and see!I'll make you mine~~~