Chapter 3

Hints For A Pabo

Night

*Ding Dong* Ji Eun who is watching L.Joe on Youtube quickly ran downstairs and opened the door for Hoya and her maths teacher,Mr.Kang.

"Hello Ji Eun"Hoya and Mr.Kang greeted.

"Hello Mr.Kang."Ji Eun replied.

"Hey!Why don't you greet me as well?"sulked Hoya.

"Tch..I'm with you everyday right?We go everywhere together and plus,we're in the same high school and class!"told Ji Eun.Hoya keep on sulking and finally Ji Eun couldn't stand anymore and gives Hoya's favourite chocolate pudding that she bought at the mart.

"There!Happy now?What a baby." Ji Eun chuckled.

(sorry i forgot to tell you that Hoya and Ji Eun tuitions together at ji Eun's house.xD)

The three of them continued their tution and they will chat while doing maths exercises.Suddenly Mr.Kang asked Ji Eun and Hoya what they want to be when they grow up.

'i want to be an engineer."Hoya said.

"I want to be a dentist because it makes a lot of money.hehe.by the way,I want to find a husband who's a dentist too so that we could work and go for a holiday together.heheh" Ji Eun spoke.

Hearing this,Hoya says,"I think it's better to find a husband/wife with a different job.For an example,a dentist and an engineer."Hoya then looked at Ji Eun.

"I don't agree with you.haha.whatever.it's me who's going to make the decision.I can introduce to you a dentist friend when I work as a dentist later.hhehe"

Hoya's POV

Why is this girl so clueless?It's very obvious that I'm hinting that I like her..*sigh* I hope she realises someday..