Chapter 5

Hints For A Pabo

"Hoya-shiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wait for me!" Ji Eun yelled.Hoya stopped from walking and turned around smiling."What is it Ji Eun-ah?" Ji Eun then suddenly pulled Hoya's hand and put something in it.

"Because of your kindness for lending me your book and got scolded in my place,I'm giving you a present!"Ji Eun beamed at Hoya showing her beautiful smile.

*Badump badump.Why does she have to smile like that?it's making me crazy!!* "O-oh..T-thanks Ji Eun-ah.." Hoya's face is blushing so he didn't look at Ji Eun.

"Yah!Are you mad at me?Why aren't you looking at me?Huh?Huh?"Ji Eun said while trying to see Hoya's face."Omo!your face is red like a tomato!What happened to you?Are you sick??"Ji Eun then put her hands on Hoya's forehead to feel Hoya's temperature.

"Hmm..your temperature is normal.Omo!"Ji Eun stared at Hoya and wiggled her eyebrows."Eyyyy are you touched because I gave yu the present?HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"N-no I'm not!!!"Hoya replied back."Whatever~~Let's go home" Ji Eun smiled.

 

Afternoon.

Hoya drove his motorbike to Ji Eun's house because they have tuition.The tuition starts at 5 pm and was supposed to end at 6pm..Suddenly,at 5.45 pm,it started to rain cats and dogs.Both Mr Kang and Hoya was worried because they can't go home in the rain because they both rode their motorbikes to Ji Eun 's house.

"Mr.Kang,I guess we have to stay here for a while until the rain stops.It's 6 o'clock right now but the rain haven't stopped.Ji Eun-ah,is it okay for us to stay here for a while?"Hoya asked.

"Yes of course..you guys can accompany me because my parents is not back from their work yet..I'm alone and it's raining cats and dogs..huhu"

"Thanks Ji Eun-ah"Hoya and Mr.Kang said.

At 6.15 pm,the rain stopped..but neither Mr Kang and Hoya is going home.Then Ji Eun said"Hoya-shii,the rain has stopped.If you want to go home,you can go now." Ji Eun said.

Hoya then looked at Mr.Kang who is concentrating on the television."It's okay Ji Eun-ah.I'm just gonna stay here for a little while"

*Aish this girl..how can i leave her and Mr.Kang alone?She's so clueless*

"Okay"Ji Eun said.Suddenly,Mr.Kang looked at his watch."Omo!I'm late for my next tuition!I better go now!Thanks Ji Eun! Bye!EHH!Before I forgot,there will be no tuition this Friday because I got a wedding to attend.Mianhaeyo~okay!bye!"

"Okay saem"Ji Eun and Hoya replied.

Seeing Mr.Kang going home,Hoya too make his way."I'm going too Ji Eun-ah..Goodbye!See you tomorrow"

"Bye Hoya-shii.Be careful on your way home!"