Chapter 4

Hints For A Pabo

Hoya's POV

I've got to show more hints to Ji Eun so that she can realise that I like her!FIGHTING!

 

As usual on Saturday night,Ji Eun surf the internet and watched her beloved L.Joe on Youtube and chat with her friends on Facebook.She was busy chatting with her friends until 2 o'clock in the morning until a message arrived from Hoya on Facebook.

"Yah Ji Eun,you're not sleeping yet?It's already 2 in the morning."

"I'm busy chatting with my friends.Pssh..look who's talking~You aren't sleeping too"

"Ji Eun-ah,it's not good for a girl like you to be sleeping late.Go to sleep now eo?"

"I don't want to~Give me 10 minutes more~"

"Aishh this girl..okay.2.10 pm you must go to sleep okay?It's not good for your health >,<"

"Okay Master hoya~~~ kekekekeke"

 

2.15 am

"Ji Eun-ah~Your 5 minutes late~Go to sleep now eo?Ppali ppali~"

"Okay my busybody Hoya~Goodnight~"

"Keke..that's my girl.Goodnight"

Tomorrow morning in the classroom.Ji Eun suddenly got up from her seat and yelled"Omo~~~I forgot to bring my Biology book!!!!I'm soo dead!!"

Hoya pulled Ji Eun down to seat."Yah Ji Eun.don't scream suddenly like that!You've scared everybody!Here,take my book"Hoya said while giving Ji Eun his book.

"Eh?How about you?You'll definitely be scolded later.I don't want to be indebted to you later."

"Don't worry Ji Eun-ah..Just take it okay?"Hoya patted Ji Eun's head like a child.*I'll do anything for you Ji Eun-ah*