Chapter 1

Hints For A Pabo

"Ji Eun!!!!Wake up now or else you'll be late for school!!!!" Mrs.Lee shouted."Arggghhh I'm so lazy to go to school~~~"mumbled Ji Eun half asleep.Ji Eun is going to continue sleeping until..."Ji Eun!!!!!your teen Top L.Joe is in TV right now!ppali ppali!!'Mrs.Lee shouted from downstairs.Hearing her bias name,Ji Eun jolted up and ran downstairs to watch her handsome,hot,cute L.joe.But when Ji Eun came down,she can't see her favourite singer on the television."Omma!!Where's L.joe????!!!"Mrs.Lee chuckled."kekekekekek you just got trolled by me.You can't blame me cause it's the only way to wake you up.."Ji Eun stared at her mother with disbelief."OMG Omma that's a very cruel trick!!Hmmph!" "Ahaha!Whatever.Go upstairs and wash up and get ready to go to school!Your bus will arrive any minute!If you missed your bus,I'm not going to send you~~"

Luckily,Ji Eun managed to catch her bus at the last minute.Ji Eun waved her mother goodbye and got into the bus.She goes straight at the seat next to her bestfriend,Hoya."Good morning Ji Eun.I guess you wake up late as usual today huh?"Hoya spoke while staring at Ji Eun."phew!psshh!NO!I didn't wake up late today!"lied Ji Eun."Tch tch tch..Ji Eun-ah,just look at the mirror.Your hair is a mess!!Didn't you comb your hair??And look at your eyes!There's mucus!" Ji Eun's jaw dropped open.Then she quickly took out a mirror from her bag and look at her reflection"OMG!!!This is sooo embarassing!!Hoya,hide me!"Ji Eun said while trying to hide in Hoya's arm.Hoya chuckled and pinched her cheeks."haha..Ji Eun-ah,you're sooo cute!" "Yah!It hurts!look at my cheeks.It's getting flabby day by day!This is all because of you!"Ji Eun says while massaging her cheeks."You're the one who's at fault!"Hoya spat."How is it my fault?Pshh".Ji Eun said and turn away from Hoya."Who told you to be so cute and chubby?It gives me the urge to pinch your cheek..and kiss you.."Hoya mumbled. "What did you say??" "bwek!Nothing!"

 

 

How's the first chapter?xD i'm so nervous~~