Dates - Chapter 11 Part 1

It's Love

The next day in school-

 

Sehun and Luhan were at the canteen, eating their lunch. "Hey that's Tia." Sehun said. "Tia!" Sehun called out. Tia turned to her right and spotted Sehun. "Hey." She smiled as she approached the two of them. "Join us." Sehun said and Tia sat down beside Sehun. "Hi there." Tia smiled at Luhan. "Hi. I'm Luhan, Sehun's best friend." Luhan introduced himself. "Hi Luhan. Nice to meet you." Tia smiled. She seemed pleasant and friendly.

 

"Yah Sehun. You have tomato sauce on your lips." Luhan said. Sehun wiped his mouth with his thumb but missed the spot. Luhan took a piece of tissue paper and wiped it for him. "Thanks." Sehun smiled. Little did they know that they were being watched by a pair of eyes that were full of jealousy right next to them.

 

"You guys seem close." Tia said. "Yeah. We have practically gone through thick and thin together." Sehun said as he ate a spoonful of spaghetti. Luhan laughed. "He's exaggerating." He said. "You're good looking, Luhan. I bet you have a girlfriend." Tia said. Sehun and Luhan looked at each other. "Umm... No. I don't." Luhan said as he looked down to his bowl of noodles. "Oh? How come?" Tia asked. "He's very picky." Sehun said. "Ohh... So that's the reason. I thought you were gay." Tia said.

 

Luhan coughed. He choked on his food. "Luhan you okay?" Sehun asked as he leaned in and pat Luhan's back. "Yeah.. Thanks." Luhan said as he looked at Sehun. "You're always welcome, baby." Sehun whispered at Luhan's ear when he said baby. Luhan smiled. "Go away." He said and both of them sat down.

 

Tia watched them suspiciously. Luhan is definitely gay.

 

In the classroom-

 

Sehun and Luhan were in History class. The lesson was very boring. Luhan was playing with his pencil while Sehun was just drawing on his textbook.

 

"What are you drawing, Sehun?" Luhan asked as he turned to his right and peeped at Sehun's textbook. "Call me dear first." Sehun said as he closed his book. "Dear. Sehun dear. My Sehun dear." Luhan said as moved his face closer to Sehun. Sehun pecked Luhan's lips quickly.

 

Luhan quickly sat down. "Here. I drew the both of us." Sehun smiled as he showed Luhan his book. "It's so cute." Luhan smiled. Sehun drew the both of them holding hands. "Just like what we're doing now." Sehun smiled as he intertwined their fingers together. "I love you." Sehun said and he leaned in. "Baby." He whispered in Luhan's ear.

 

"Yah. Stop doing this. We're in class." Luhan said as he pushed Sehun away. "But you like it. Don't you?" Sehun asked. Luhan looked away shyly. Sehun giggled. "Silly Luhan." Sehun said. "Hey. Don't call me that. I'm not silly okay." Luhan pouted. "Silly Luhan. You're my silly Luhan." Sehun teased. "You'll get it when we get back at the dorm." Luhan said and he pulled his hand away. "Okay. Let's see what you can do to me." Sehun said.

 

 

 

After school-

 

Sehun and Luhan were back at their dorm. Yixing had a dance practice while the rest of their friends went for a date. "I'm so tired." Sehun stretched his hands as he yawned. "Sehun." Luhan called out from behind. Sehun turned around. Luhan splashed a cup of water on his face. "Yah! What are you doing!" Sehun exclaimed as he wiped the water on his face away with his hands. Luhan laughed. "Told you that you'll get it when we reached here." Luhan said and he put the pail down on the floor.

 

"You poop!" Sehun chased after Luhan, who was already running away from him. Sehun caught him and pushed him down on his bed. "Yah. Get off me." Luhan said as the water on Sehun dripped on him. "Do you think I'll let you off easily?" Sehun asked. Sehun flicked Luhan's forehead. "Ouch!" Luhan screamed in pain. Sehun laughed. "I hate you." Luhan said.

 

"No you don't." Sehun said.. "Yes I do." Luhan retaliated. "Then I won't kiss you anymore." Sehun said. "Like I care." Luhan said. Sehun got up. "Yeah. I know you don't care." Sehun said softly. "Sehun?.." Luhan called out as he sat up. "I'm so silly to say that. You don't even care weather I'll kiss you again. Pabo Sehun." Sehun said. "Sehun no. I didn't mean it." Luhan said. he felt guilty. "Yes you do, Luhan." Sehun said. "I do care, Sehun. I really do." Luhan said and he pressed their lips together. It was sweet and gentle.

 

Luhan pulled away and they look at each other. "Luhan!" Yixing shouted as he knocked on the door. Luhan quickly got up and opened the door. Sehun sighed. Why do we always get interrupted when we're having a sweet time together. "Hey there, Yixing. Come on in." Luhan smiled. Yixing came in and Luhan closed the door. "Hey there, Sehun." Yixing smiled. "Hi." Sehun smiled back. "Yixing ah, I thought you had dance practice today?" Luhan asked. "It was cancelled. Our instructor is sick." Yixing said. "Oh... So what brings you here?" Luhan asked.

 

"Umm... I..." Yixing said as he rubbed his nape. "I'll get a drink downstairs. You guys have a nice talk." Sehun said as he got up. Sehun smiled at Luhan before he left the dorm.

 

"Luhan ah... Will you be my date this evening?" Yixing asked. "W-what?" Luhan was surprised by that question. "I need someone to be my dance partner at my mother's company anniversary." Yixing explained. "Isn't it better if you get a girl instead?" Luhan asked. "I know but I couldn't find anyone. Then I thought of you." Yixing said. Luhan hesitated for a moment.

 

"It's okay, Luhan. If you don't want, it's okay." Yixing smiled weakly. Luhan felt bad seeing Yixing unhappy. "Okay. I'll be your partner." Luhan smiled. "Thanks, Luhan! I owe you a treat." Yixing beamed. "So... Pick me up at 6.30 later?" Luhan asked. "Sure. See you!" Yixing smiled and he left.

 

 

 

 

At the lift lobby-

 

Sehun was sitting down at the bench nearby. "Hi, Sehun." A girl greeted sweetly. Sehun looked to his left and saw Tia smiling at him. "Hi Tia. Take a seat." Sehun smiled. Tia sat down. "So what are you doing here alone?" Tia asked. "Luhan and our friend had something to talk about in private, so I left them alone." Sehun answered.

 

"Ohh... Hey let's take a picture." Tia smiled as she took out her phone. She held her phone in front of Sehun and herself and snap a picture. "We look good." She smiled. "Nah. You look like a bird." Sehun teased. "Hey." Tia pouted as she hit Sehun's arm lightly.

 

Luhan was watching them from afar. Sehun looks happy with Tia. Maybe I should just go out with Yixing. Tia noticed someone was watching them. She turned behind and saw Luhan walking away. Luhan? What is he up to?

 

 

 

That afternoon-

 

It was 5 pm. Luhan was ironing his suit for the dance. "So... Has Yixing asked you to be his boyfriend?" Sehun asked. He was sitting his bed. "No he didn't, Sehun. And what makes you so sure that he likes me? You're not gay." Luhan said as he continued ironing his suit without looking at Sehun.

 

There was silence for a moment. Luhan thought Sehun has fallen asleep. Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist. "Then if I'm not gay... Why am I so attracted to you?" Sehun whispered. "B-because... Because... Aish go away. The iron is already making me feel hot." Luhan said. "Then..... Should I make you feel even hotter?" Sehun asked and he started to kiss Luhan's neck lightly. "S-stop." Luhan said as he closed his eyes. He knew that he would enjoy it.

 

"I know you like it." Sehun said as he turned Luhan around and pressed their lips together. Both of them knew that they wanted it. Sehun cupped Luhan's cheeks and deepened the kiss. All of a sudden, Sehun's phone rang. Luhan pulled away. Sehun picked up the call. "Hey Tia." He greeted. Luhan felt hurt when he heard Tia's name. "You wanna meet up this evening? Okay sure. See you later." Sehun ended the call.

 

"Looks like both of us have our own date this evening." Luhan said. "Yeah.." Sehun said. "See, Sehun. You like Tia. You're not gay." Luhan said. "Luhan I-" "I gotta continue ironing this." Luhan interrupted Sehun and continued ironing his suit. Aish Luhan you're driving me crazy!