Is It Over Before It Even Started?

It's Love

The following morning-

 

 "Ouch!" Luhan exclaimed in pain. He was trying to get a book from the bookshelf when some books dropped on his head from a great height. Sehun, who was packing his bag, ran to Luhan. "What happen?" He asked worriedly. "Some books dropped on my head. It hurts." Luhan said as he rubbed his forehead. There was a bruise.

 

Sehun went opened his drawer and took out a tube of medicated cream. "I'll rub some medicated cream on it." Sehun said. He squirted some cream on his finger and rubbed it on Luhan's forehead gently.

 

"There. It's done." Sehun said and he continued packing his bag. "Thanks Sehun..." Luhan said softly. "You're welcome. What are friends for." Sehun said. Friends? Just friends? Why didn't he say best friends? After packing his bag, he took the tube of medicated cream and gave it to Luhan. "Here. Rub this on your forehead few times a day and it'll heal in no time." Sehun said. "Won't you help me rub it?..." Luhan asked. "You don't need my help. You can rub it yourself. Or maybe you can ask Yixing to help you." Sehun said and he left.

 

"But I want you to help me rub..." Luhan said to himself.

 

 

 

After school-

 

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Luhan and Yixing were at the canteen. "Looks like we have 2 pairs of lovebirds  here." Yixing said happily. "Maybe you can be the next one." Chanyeol smirked. "Yeah right. With who?" Yixing asked. "With Luhan." Baekhyun said. Yixing started to blush. "The last time we played truth or dare, you kissed him. Maybe.... Something more might happen?" Chanyeol said. "Shut up, guys. We're just friends." Yixing said.

 

"Hey what happened to your forehead, Luhan?" Jongin asked. "Some books dropped on my head." Luhan said. "Why are you so clumsy? Here. I have a bottle of medicated oil." Yixing took a bottle of medicated oil and gave it to Luhan. "Nah it's okay Se-" "It's not okay. Take it." Yixing said. Luhan wanted to tell him that Sehun has already given him a tube of medicated cream but was interrupted by Yixing. "Okay... Thanks.." Luhan just took the bottle of medicated oil. "Wait. I better rub it for you now in case you forgot to put it." Yixing said. He took the bottle of medicated oil and poured some on his palm. Then he started to rub it on Luhan's forehead.

 

"Yixing, S-" "It's okay. Don't need to say sorry." Yixing said. Luhan wanted to tell him that Sehun has rubbed medicated cream on his forehead but got interrupted by him again. "Ooohhh Yixing is so caring towards Luhan~" The others teased, except for Sehun.

 

 

 Sehun couldn't stand it anymore so he stood up. "I gotta go back to the dorm. See you guys tomorrow." And he left. "Is Sehun okay? He has been quiet since morning." Chanyeol asked. "He looks like he's upset about something." Baekhyun said. "Did he get rejected by a girl?" Kyungsoo asked. Rejected by a girl? Yeah.... Sehun is straight... He likes girls....

 

 

 

Back at the dorm-

 

Luhan has just came back. "I want my medicated cream back." Sehun said sternly as he approached Luhan. "Huh? Why?" Luhan asked. "You don't need it anymore. You have the medicated oil that Yixing gave you." Sehun said. "But I still wanna use it." Luhan said. 'It's on your bed, isn't it?" Sehun asked as he climbed onto Luhan's bed. he saw the his medicated cream. He took it and went down again.

 

"You don't need this cream anymore. Just like you don't need me anymore. Maybe our friendship.... Should just stop here. We should just be normal friends." Sehun said. He finally managed to bring himself to say it. "What do you mean?..." Luhan was about to cry. He told himself that, one day that day would come when Sehun gets a girl friend. He knew it was gonna be painful but this was too soon. "Maybe we should just stop being best friends. You're happier being with Yixing. You're right. I shouldn't get jealous. Because you're not even mine. You don't belong to me. But I can't help feeling jealous whenever my best friend is being so close with another guy. Well, I should say my ex best friend. I'll get a girl friend. So I won't bother you anymore. You should be happy right now. But I just wanna tell you that, I love you. And I will always do. Even if I get a girl friend, you will never leave my heart. Because you're already locked deep inside." Sehun leaned in and kissed Luhan on his lips.

 

Both of them missed it so much. They missed each other's warmth. Luhan knew that, that might be the last time they kiss. He wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck and deepened the kiss. Both of them were hurting so much. They didn't wanna let go of each other but they had to.

 

"Maybe this will be the last time we kiss. I know I'll miss this so much. But I have to let you go. You're not mine. I hope that you'll be happy with Yixing. He's a good guy." Sehun said. Luhan just stared at him. He felt so confused and frustrated. "I gotta go and meet my friends. Bye." Sehun said. He was about to walk away when Luhan grabbed his wrist. "Can you hold my hand for the last time?" Luhan asked. Sehun intertwined their fingers together. They didn't wanna let go. They wanted to hold each other forever.

 

"I told you before that our fingers fit perfectly, right?" Sehun asked. Luhan nodded. "Maybe this isn't perfect enough. Maybe.... Your fingers and Yixing's fingers would fit even better." Sehun said and he started to sing.

 

"Neoye sesangeuro~

Yeah yeorin barameul tago yeah~"

 

Luhan started to cry.

 

Ni gyeoteuro~"

Eodi eseo wat nyago~

 

Sehun wiped Luhan's tears away with his thumbs gently.

 

Hae malkge mudneun nege bimi rira malhaesseo~"

"Manyang idaero hamkke georeu myeon~

Eodideun cheonguk il teni eodideun cheonguk il teni~"

 

"I love you, Luhan." Sehun said and he let go of Luhan's hands. "Sehun...." Luhan called out softly. "Bye." Sehun said and he left.

 

"Sehun.... Don't go.... Don't leave me....."

 

 

8 pm-

 

Luhan's phone vibrated. Sehun's name was shown on the screen. Luhan picked it up. "Hello?..." Luhan answered. "Is this Luhan? I'm Sehun's friend. He got really drunk tonight. Can you pick him up? We're at the coffee shop near to your school." Sehun's friend said. "Okay. I'll be there." Luhan said and he left. Aish pabo Sehun. Why did you get drunk.

 

 

 

 

"Hey I'm Luhan." Luhan said. "Good. I can't deal with this guy anymore." One of Sehun's friends handed Sehun over to Luhan. He had blonde hair. Luhan held him on his waist. "You're really beautiful." Another friend with brown hair said. "Umm thank you." Luhan said shyly. "Sehun always talks about you whenever we meet up." He said. "Yeah. He always tell us that his best friend is called Luhan and he loves him a lot. He also said that you're beautiful, kind and caring. He said you're perfect too. Sometimes he wonder if he has fallen for you." Another friend said. "But I doubt so since he's straight." He said.

 

"Alright. That's about it. Sehun is heavy. Be careful. See you next time, Luhan." The one with brown hair said and they left. Luhan pulled Sehun up onto his back and started walking.

 

"Why are you do drunk, Sehun ah?" Luhan asked although he knew that Sehun was drunk and wouldn't answer him. " Luhan..." Sehun mumbled softly. "Yes, Sehun?" Luhan answered. "Is that you?...." Sehun asked. "Yes it's me, my dear." Luhan said. Sehun laughed. "No you're not! How can you be Luhan when I've pushed him away!" Sehun started talking like a drunkard. "You called me dear! He wouldn't call me that! He wouldn't even let me call him baby!" Sehun said and he bit Luhan's neck. "Yah Sehun!" Luhan exclaimed in pain. Sehun passed out.

 

 

 

Back at the dorm-

 

Luhan put Sehun down on his bed carefully and laid him down. Luhan went to the toilet and took a towel. He wet it and went back to Sehun. "Why are you so drunk?" Luhan said to himself as he dabbed the towel gently on Sehun's face. "Luhan..." Sehun called out. "Yes? You've been calling me since just now." Luhan said. 'I miss you..." Sehun said softly. He was still semi conscious. "Luhan please don't leave me.... You promised not leave me....." Sehun continued.

 

"You were the one who pushed me away...' Luhan said as he started to tear up. "Luhan... I need you.... I love you....." Sehun said. "Sehun ah... You only love me as a best friend... But I love you more than that. I'm gay but you're not." Luhan said. "I don't wanna be straight! I wanna be gay! I wanna be with Luhan.... I love him.... More than as a best friend...." Sehun said before passing out again.

 

"If only you were sober and you mean what you said...." Luhan said and he laid down beside Sehun.

 

 

 

 

The following morning-

 

It was Saturday. Sehun woke up. He opened his eyes. He turned to his right and was surprised to see Luhan sleeping beside him. "Luhan..." Sehun smiled and pecked his lips. Luhan started to move a little and Sehun quickly laid down again. He looked at Luhan. He was still asleep. "Sehun..." Luhan mumbled in his sleep. He was dreaming of Sehun. "Luhan?" Sehun called out softly but Luhan didn't move. "You must be dreaming of me." Sehun smiled as he intertwined their fingers together. "I'm..... Gay..." Luhan mumbled again. "What?" Sehun couldn't believe his ears.

 

He felt happy and he didn't know why. But when he thought about Yixing, his mood was dampened. "You're gay... Yixing is gay..." Sehun said softly. "You guys like each other....' Sehun continued. Luhan started to wake up. He opened his eyes. "Sehun?...." Luhan called out.

 

Sehun quickly let go of Luhan's hand. "Do you mind telling me how I ended up here with you?" Sehun asked. "You were drunk last night. Your friends called me to pick you up." Luhan answered. I was drunk? Oh yes. I drank a lot with my friends yesterday. "Then how did you end up on my bed?" Sehun asked. "I.... I was too tired after carrying you back here so I think I fell asleep here." Luhan lied.

 

"Sorry for the trouble last night. And thanks." Sehun said. "Don't mention it." Luhan smiled. Sehun noticed a mark on Luhan's neck and he touched it. "This?.... Did I do this to you?" Sehun asked. "Yeah... You bit me when I was carrying you back." Luhan said. "Does it hurt?" Sehun asked. A little." Luhan said. Sehun placed a soft kiss on the mark. "If it still hurts.... Just tell me. I'll kiss it." Sehun said. "It.... Still hurts." Luhan said softly. Sehun kissed the mark again. "It still hurts?" Sehun asked. Luhan nodded. Sehun kissed it again but for a longer time.

 

"I... Should stop. Maybe.... Yixing should help you instead." Sehun said. "No. I want you to do it. You were the one who bit me so you should be the one kissing it. Don't push the responsibility to someone else." Luhan said. "Luhan..." Sehun called out softly. That was the first time Luhan actually told him to kiss him. Sehun kissed it again. He inhaled Luhan's scent. He missed it so much. "You're smelling me, aren't you?" Luhan giggled. Sehun pulled away. "Shut up...." Sehun said shyly. "Smell me again if you want." Luhan said as he looked straight into Sehun's eyes.

 

"I don't wanna smell you. I wanna kiss you." Sehun said. "Then go ahead. Kiss me." Luhan said. Somehow, both of them were lost in their own world. A world that only has 2 of them. Sehun leaned in and crashed their lips together. Luhan smiled. They had their arms around each other.

 

Sehun pulled away and rested their foreheads together. "I miss this... So much..." Sehun said. "Sehun ah..." Luhan said as he touched Sehun's cheek. "We shouldn't be doing this...." He continued. "Why can't we?" Sehun asked. "The more we do this.... the harder it will get for us to let go of each other.... And we need to let go of each other one day...." Luhan said. "Then don't let go.... I don't wanna let go of you..." Sehun said. "We need to. You'll get a girl friend one day. Sooner or later, we'll have to do this." Luhan said.

 

"I just wanna be with you. I don't wanna get a girl friend. If I have to become gay to be with you, then gay I shall be. I don't care about being gay. It's you all that matters." Sehun confessed. "Sehun.... You're just confused... You're not gay.... You only love me as a best friend." Luhan said. "I don't care if I'm confused or not. I just know that I wanna be with you." Sehun said. "No Sehun..." Luhan pulled away. "This is wrong. You shouldn't be with me because you don't like guys. You're just confused. You should clear your mind and think about it." Luhan said and he got up.

 

Sehun grabbed his hand and pulled him. "I just wanna know... If you love me more than a best friend?" Sehun asked. Luhan didn't know what to answer. "Of course not..." Luhan said softly. "But I know that you're gay." Sehun said. Luhan was surprised. "W-what?" Luhan asked.

 

"You were dreaming of me this morning, weren't you?" Sehun asked. Luhan just kept quiet. "You called out my name and you said you're gay." Sehun said. "I...." Luhan didn't know what else to say. "Don't lie to me anymore, Luhan." Sehun said. "Yes. Yes I am gay. But that doesn't mean that I have feelings for you." Luhan said. "Then.... You have feelings for Yixing?... Because he's also gay?..." Sehun asked. Luhan just kept quiet.

 

"So I was right..." Sehun said and he let go of Luhan. "I'm sorry to have bothered you..." Sehun said and he went to the toilet.

 

"Sehun....." Luhan was in deep pain. He couldn't admit that he has feelings for Sehun. Letting Sehun thought that he liked Yixing was the best way to end it.